User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Nicktorious - Just Rap

Nicktorious - Just Rap

Hey guys, just dropped a new song called "Just Rap" last night off of my upcoming untitled album

and for those who don't have SoundCloud here's a YouTube link

Lyrics

V1

Did you miss me?
    I been gone for a minute now I'm back to make history
    you better think twice before you diss me
    bitch please, end up on your knees bleeding
    and barely breathing
    you fuck around and get your life took
    all I need is one good right hook
    I'll knock you out then I dip, I be steppin' over
    you little mumble rappin faggots
    cuz when I'm not all up in your face you be jaw jackin
    and I'll be God damned if I let a rainbow hair bitch
    from this new era make a fool outta Nick
    and I don't care who you with, I'm well prepared bitch
    you step up to the plate an I'ma knock you out the park
    we can do this in the day or rumble after dark
    I'm the hardest new artist that'll leave you departed
    so confused when I start it I have you looking like "who farted?"

V2

And I don't need a hook
    I do this how I please, fuck living by a book
    cuz I do what I wanna
    move when I wanna
    I screw who I wanna
    I smoke marijauna
    I don't give a fuck about alotta, de nada
    and I don't really gotta make sense, I only make dollars
    now holla back, it feels like rap is my super power
    to over power you little motherfuckin' cowards
    I take my mask off then I jack off
    blast off on you bitches I don't want riches
    I just want recognition because I love this shit
    and you don't like it you can suck my dick, fuck it

who farted?
    Last edited by Nicktorious; June 13th, 2018 at 11:16 PM

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: Nicktorious - Just Rap

i think it was you who farted..
    Honestly the instrumental is by far the highlight of this song.
    not hating but you have a long way to go. I cant tell if this is you trying or the point of the song is for you to not try? alot of cheesy lines in here man. I'd suggest sharing another song as your first song on a site but hey wtf do i know..
    Last edited by LEWSHiS; June 14th, 2018 at 03:09 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I've dropped on this site before ( my last drop http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...vel&highlight= )

but thanks for the feedback
    Last edited by Nicktorious; June 14th, 2018 at 04:52 PM

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    i think it was you who farted..
    Honestly the instrumental is by far the highlight of this song.
    not hating but you have a long way to go. I cant tell if this is you trying or the point of the song is for you to not try? alot of cheesy lines in here man. I'd suggest sharing another song as your first song on a site but hey wtf do i know..
    Lol, what? Dude, uh, who do you think YOU are, exactly, to be talking like that to anyone? Just because you bombard every forum continually with songs on beats you don't own doesn't make you better than ANYONE. Please share a link of YOUR very first song (I don't have a link to mine but IS on this website somewhere. Hey, since you know so much right?). You got 107 subscribers in a thriving hip hop market and average 70 views. Settle down. Lol.

Bottom line: This wasn't even bad man. I've heard WAY worse, and I was way worse than when I started. Never mind people trying to be tough guys or feel the need to bring you and others down to make themselves feel better. THEY are the weak ones, and more often than not they're far more insecure about their own game. This was a solid effort, with some obvious improvement needed. But we are ALL improving all the time, no matter what level we are at.

The lyrics - you're trying, and that's what matters. Continue to get better with every song. I think your subject matter is going to make people shrug you off. So it really depends on how seriously YOU wanted to be taken. Always try to think of the words you are saying and HOW they relate to the people you are trying to reach.

The flow - It's dying to be found. Just keep focusing on that snare drum and it will come man. Listen and study the way other emcees ride on the snare. There's a lot of passion there. You remind me of some homies of mine. Just keep it up and have fun man.

The beat - Yeah, the beat was pretty dope. Lol good choice.

Delivery - Maybe one of your strongest points. A lot of passion. The quality was clean. It's always nice to read along with the lyrics man.

Keep it the fuck up! And Lewshis is actually pretty dope. If you ignore and forgive him for his egotistical comment, go check out his music and he's got some good examples of good flow, lyrics, and delivery. I will make him collaborate with you if he ever begs for a collab with me again lol.

Social Media:

sup man...to be honest you typing out the lyrics was not neccesary your vocals are clear and your flow and delivery is clear as well..nice sample choice the beat is cool and your flow was alright...not in complete love with this track but overall i thought this was cool and shit nice work

Quote Originally Posted by L.E View Post
    The lyrics - you're trying, and that's what matters. Continue to get better with every song. I think your subject matter is going to make people shrug you off. So it really depends on how seriously YOU wanted to be taken. Always try to think of the words you are saying and HOW they relate to the people you are trying to reach.

The flow - It's dying to be found. Just keep focusing on that snare drum and it will come man. Listen and study the way other emcees ride on the snare. There's a lot of passion there. You remind me of some homies of mine. Just keep it up and have fun man. .
    Thanks for the feedback guys, but this really isn't my first song and I've actually posted a few others on here

Although my ears are probably a little biased, I'm not actually sure what the problem with the flow is? I seem to be on time, and I feel like I'm riding the beat well? But I'm always looking to improve

I wasn't trying to be serious at all with this track and I was hoping the ending of the first verse 'Who farted,' along with me repeating it on the fade out, would indicate that but maybe I misfired lol.. but yeah I was just having fun and enjoying the process of creating again after taking some time off. Thanks for the feedback and the listens though
    Last edited by Nicktorious; June 18th, 2018 at 04:16 PM

Battle Record
    2-4

Lol, what? Dude, uh, who do you think YOU are, exactly, to be talking like that to anyone? Just because you bombard every forum continually with songs on beats you don't own doesn't make you better than ANYONE. Please share a link of YOUR very first song (I don't have a link to mine but IS on this website somewhere. Hey, since you know so much right?). You got 107 subscribers in a thriving hip hop market and average 70 views. Settle down. Lol.

Bottom line: This wasn't even bad man. I've heard WAY worse, and I was way worse than when I started. Never mind people trying to be tough guys or feel the need to bring you and others down to make themselves feel better. THEY are the weak ones, and more often than not they're far more insecure about their own game. This was a solid effort, with some obvious improvement needed. But we are ALL improving all the time, no matter what level we are at.

The flow - It's dying to be found. Just keep focusing on that snare drum and it will come man. Listen and study the way other emcees ride on the snare. There's a lot of passion there. You remind me of some homies of mine. Just keep it up and have fun man.

The beat - Yeah, the beat was pretty dope. Lol good choice.

Delivery - Maybe one of your strongest points. A lot of passion. The quality was clean. It's always nice to read along with the lyrics man.

Keep it the fuck up! And Lewshis is actually pretty dope. If you ignore and forgive him for his egotistical comment, go check out his music and he's got some good examples of good flow, lyrics, and delivery. I will make him collaborate with you if he ever begs for a collab with me again lol.
    my comment wasnt egotistical? i was asking if the point of this song was to be jokin which he cleared up he was so chill.
    Also, watch your mouth i never begged you for shit.. i asked you for a verse then found someone better for the song.
    dont even try to make me out to be a shitty person you sensitive twat

Battle Record
    11-5

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    my comment wasnt egotistical? i was asking if the point of this song was to be jokin which he cleared up he was so chill.
    Also, watch your mouth i never begged you for shit.. i asked you for a verse then found someone better for the song.
    dont even try to make me out to be a shitty person you sensitive twat
    LOL I'm the sensitive one hey?

YOU made yourself look like a piece of shit. And yeah, you're just mad I called you out on your weak ass pathetic attitude. You won't get very far with that attitude man I promise. Watch my mouth? What are you going to do? Drop a diss over a beat you don't even own for the 70 people who watch you?

LOL you're a child man. The way you handle your business and other people proves that. I will NEVER be on one of your wack ass songs again. Period. You don't make money at all

Bitch and cry all you want. I was calling YOU on your wack ass attitude and actions. It's all on you bud. Don't like it? Cry me a river and go write a non profit song about it.

Social Media:

Battle Record
    2-4

LOL I'm the sensitive one hey?

YOU made yourself look like a piece of shit. And yeah, you're just mad I called you out on your weak ass pathetic attitude. You won't get very far with that attitude man I promise. Watch my mouth? What are you going to do? Drop a diss over a beat you don't even own for the 70 people who watch you?

LOL you're a child man. The way you handle your business and other people proves that. I will NEVER be on one of your wack ass songs again. Period. You don't make money at all

Bitch and cry all you want. I was calling YOU on your wack ass attitude and actions. It's all on you bud. Don't like it? Cry me a river and go write a non profit song about it.

gee chad you know alot about me and my life...why dont you read my palm next