User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb Bard

5 100.00%
  • Killer Stylez

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 17 of 17

Thread: Bomb Bard Vs Killer Styles[Open For Votes]

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Bomb Bard Vs Killer Styles[Open For Votes]

It’s a catastrophe, sad to see, this wack textcee tryin to take a stab at me, with tired ass bars and wasted schemes…
    Imma leave Bard fucking crippled, chop his legs off just to watch him try and “Chase his Dreams!”…

( this is 2018, u cant use a legs off/chase bar..thats just terrible..even worst is u made it the opener)

Your slackin B.. In this battle they only want to see hard hitting bars, like feins they want the dope-stuff…
    Im sorry ya’ll, but this nigga’s hope-less, my verse will have to cover for the both-of-us…

( filler.... and dope stuff/ hope-less don't rhyme)

Sendin dope ass blows, to explode-his-guts, he didn’t know he was facing the craziest…
    After I kill him off, this bitch will put up the Bomb Bard name and come back reincarnated as an Alias…
    ( FILLER....u aren't saying anything)

You might be a Bomb, but im an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile with a mean Nuclear Warhead..
    Got a target pinned on your forehead,enough explosives to leave ya whole city lying on the floor dead…
    (filler again.... u are rambling on...also, these aren't personals, u are just throwing his name into the bar with no relevance)

My shots put holes in ya lungs, steady Deflate’n shit, like Tom Brady and the Patriots…
    No pussy get’n motherfucker, that’s why he play with kids, only time he bust’a nut is when he BabySits…
    ( its 2018, patriots/deflate ?.... c'mon)

Fucking Faggot don’t you know child rapes a sin? Throw this Chomo off Trump Tower just to Make America Great Again!...
    And if you safely land, I’ll take a sharp blade and filet-you-thin, then cut your fucking tongue out so you’ll never taste-a-win…

( filler and this is clearly your only decent bar and its not saying much...

Back to the drawing board...u have a lot to work on ....your punches aren't punches, ur shit is too wordy and It babbles on....

vs

I'll rape ur women while prego than punch Ur face in
    Last battle we saw Know Pulse...So I'll shoot u to death like XXXTentacion
    ( good idea...terrrrrrible wording... this is made worst for the fact that its what u opened with)

Ur trash nigga! Let this beating have U hurt..
    Vs KnowP U posted Large font & we couldnt find a Bold Bar in fgts verse!
    ( decent....not a hard hitter)

& ur wife? the whore I give'er Crack & then Bone'er
    Soon as She get that Rakishi leaves U for the night to throw her ass in a corner
    (no, just no....smh)

This a free verse, Cos I know U shit, This guy can blow dick
    Personals/wit the Key,Style ..Yet one of those'll be better than wen U write focused
    (filler...and no)

This fgt sucks, Gun buck till'e lapped up & doomed
    I'll bus a Lick & Stick U in the head, & I aint need that type of Lovin from you
    ( smh...)

You’ll never champ here, faggits lame
    But you’ll see me Hoist the belt, ur just another victim who got lashed for day
    (bad....even worst is u made it the closer)

I can see Bomb sayin he keystyled this knowing his opponent is low tier, but u still should put a lil more effort, people have to read this......easy win for Bomb....since his opponent is just terrible in every aspect

V- Bomb
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Re: Bomb Bard Vs Killer Styles[Open For Votes]

Been open for a month, Bomb wins 3-0 sweep