User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 3 4
Showing results 46 to 47 of 47

Thread: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Stranger

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    i personally think you secretly want to shove your tongue down his throat, and he feels the same..

yall are on a whole different level of obsession with one another...
    id rather kiss the most poisonous snake.

I literally never think about that guy but he sends me a death threat in my PM every other day and makes up some shit, all I did was repeatedly post pics of the kid he posted him self on rap forums, and he makes up a bunch of other shit I did, its funny.

he also talks about me behind my back when he's talking to people's.. he's a little girl LOL.

I can't think off one time I said his name outside of rap forums and shit like that.

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

whatever you say, loverboy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.