User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 47

Thread: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Not even the admins on this site are active, and they're supposed to be the leaders of this shit. That's why this site has been garbo. You'd think with the state it's BEEN in for years and years they'd step up to the plate, but we have a defacto leader in place, and the people he has appointed to run his site are following in his footsteps. I can understand the community doing their part, but it's a whole other thing when they're fucking running the show and you have nothing to show for it. Bow out now, Broke. A few of us appreciate what you're doing, but it's all for nothing. No ones gives a fuck about RB because the admins don't give a fuck about RB and we're powerless to inflict change if we don't see that happening around us. This site's like a ship that's halfway submerged in the middle of nowhere, but just isn't sinking to the bottom. People still trying to steer the ship.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    nice try.
    sorry bro dia seriously doesn't want to battle you lmao

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Not even the admins on this site are active, and they're supposed to be the leaders of this shit. That's why this site has been garbo. You'd think with the state it's BEEN in for years and years they'd step up to the plate, but we have a defacto leader in place, and the people he has appointed to run his site are following in his footsteps. I can understand the community doing their part, but it's a whole other thing when they're fucking running the show and you have nothing to show for it. Bow out now, Broke. A few of us appreciate what you're doing, but it's all for nothing. No ones gives a fuck about RB because the admins don't give a fuck about RB and we're powerless to inflict change if we don't see that happening around us. This site's like a ship that's halfway submerged in the middle of nowhere, but just isn't sinking to the bottom. People still trying to steer the ship.
    it's funny you say all admins aren't active when I'm on this shit every day, people just can't except the state of forums, If I'm already on a site, I'm not leaving for this bitch LOL.

I'm not exactly leader tho, I never even met the leader/owner of RB lol, i'm not worthy enough to meet him. I guess none of us are.

what I want to do to RB the current few members wouldn't be too happy with it, even though it will bring some activity back smh don't even know why I try when i CAN'T communicate with the owner.

all current members care about is their own shit and dont care about the future, and that's big talk when talking about 4/3 members lOL, and don't give me this shit that doing a record clean up won't help, man if I promoted that in email, that shit would blow up.

The pressing issue is we need more members, period, until then not another damn thing needs to happen, then the records need to be cleaned, and better battle system that doesn't rely on forums, yes, i'm not doing anything with any battle system, until I can talk them into cleaning the records, and with anything I do I can make that an experiment and bring them back if it doesn't help, and of course everything will be archived so you won't actually lose shit.

I certainly have thought about deleting my self from admin and saying peace out fuckers.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

This place wont get more members because administration is wack.

Nothing to do with promotion..who the fuck promotes a forum anyway. Ive never heard of that even when forums were a thing

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    This place wont get more members because administration is wack.

Nothing to do with promotion..who the fuck promotes a forum anyway. Ive never heard of that even when forums were a thing
    that's not why there isn't any new members, it's not all on the admin.

members are whack to.

also you can promote a forum, it's just no ones willing to spend real money on promoting them.

there idea of promoting is spamming other forums.

Stranger

also if I was in control this place would be totally different, almost unrecognizable.

I have a lot of ideas on the battle system tip, and that workspace would be better if I i didn't have to answer to anyway.

battles would come first, and forums would be secondary.

Stranger

also I ALREADY suggested that we collab around trending topics in hip hop/the world, and rep rb, like popular remixes, remixes get a shit ton of traffic, that would get more eyes on here than any battle would.

Battle Record
    0-2

I had called out Dia's feet to battle last week and they accepted, heres my drop...sorry its late...hopefully his feet will grant me an extension... 8 bars...

Diasick went to a pediatrist and they kicked his ass right out the office, his-
    toes looked like inside a cokeheads nose and kinda thick to try to fix/
    hungry hungy hippopotamous with eww yuck on his hooves unc/
    Doctor Foot Funk blew chunks called his mom, said pick this dude up/
    said he'd rather eat cereal from out the hole he takes a poop from/
    than try to clean these walkers just the soles are crazy screwed up/
    nails look like theyre made from bits of mold and krazy glue son/
    i quit this field of work, its back to school to chase a new one...

*slams the pedegg and toenail clippers and leaves the stage*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-100

Was toobs ever considered dope? Or even decent?
    Name Br&nd

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    it's funny you say all admins aren't active when I'm on this shit every day,-

Let me stop you right there. I'm not even talking about you, you've stated numerous times you have no interest in progressing this site and that you're more so a janitor/custodian of sorts, working in the background. Ergo? Not you.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    Let me stop you right there. I'm not even talking about you, you've stated numerous times you have no interest in progressing this site and that you're more so a janitor/custodian of sorts, working in the background. Ergo? Not you.
    welll when you say admin you got to be more specific theres like 40 other admins on here lol

I do have interest in progressing the site, but I would want full control and decision making, ( atleast in regards to the battle system ) it's kind of hard to change shit around when there's someone there to answer to, techynically i can do whatever I want on here,but I'm not that guy and ask permission before I do anything, I also ask the members which is silly to care about what 4 members think lol.

also @Toobs I been at money in the bank will respond shortly.

Battle Record
    7-1

Y'all should have seen the writing on the wall when Strobe took over. Not to knock dude but anyone who owns a site and treats it like an asset on a portfolio is not thinking about long term features. And the admins we had, who had the free time, now have lives that don't involve this place. If you're still here with hopes, you are a damn fool, I'm sorry. Especially it you are writing text verses.

[takes it there]

Leave me alone

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

We need The End & Alldig back.

Battle Record
    5-0

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    We need The End & Alldig back.
    We need you to stfu again for another 8 years

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    We need you to stfu again for another 8 years
    I apologize for everything bad I’ve said to you