User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 47

Thread: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Battle Record
    5-0

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I apologize for everything bad I’ve said to you
    Did you have a near death experience or something? If not, I hope you do.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: our text battlers are few in number, our audio battlers left, we have no video battlers, and our admins don't do shit

I apologize for everything bad I’ve said to you
    holy shit

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Did you have a near death experience or something? If not, I hope you do.
    SIKE im gonna strangle you with the same coat hanger your mom used to mangle ur mouth faggit

Stranger

I was in chicago for a quick minute for money in the bank @B Dot LESNAR

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I was in chicago for a quick minute for money in the bank @B Dot LESNAR
    How was it? I didn't watch it yet and have RAW on the DVR but Chicago is a huge wrestling market. I'm sure there were plenty of CM Punk chants. I've been kind of busy.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by B Dot LESNAR View Post
    How was it? I didn't watch it yet and have RAW on the DVR but Chicago is a huge wrestling market. I'm sure there were plenty of CM Punk chants. I've been kind of busy.
    not as many last time I been to chicago for a wrestling event.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by παmε View Post
    Was toobs ever considered dope? Or even decent?
    ive never been a text guy...not even a rapper really...was more into production and engineering...
    and if you think i was going out of my way to write dope lyrics about Dia's feet rather than just fucking off in the lounge, you're a bit 'special'...

but anyway, i'm not going to answer a question about whether i was considered dope or not... thats not for me to say... but my music got the respect of the top dogs everyone respected...

- - - Updated - - -

@Toobs I been at money in the bank will respond shortly.
    wot?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

lol I just PM's cody phoenix a picture of his house, since how he's been threatening to find my address for months, I have an address to give to the cops now, or the mental institution.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

lol I just PM's cody phoenix a picture of his house, since how he's been threatening to find my address for months, I have an address to give to the cops now, or the mental institution.
    Do not start this again

Stranger

he is never done with this.

Battle Record
    0-100

Oh God.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    86-54

Ignore him adult!

Battle Record
    5-0

Cases like this is where you are justified to ban someone.

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Stranger

Ignore him adult!
    id rather point out his try hard death threats so we can laugh at him.

Battle Record
    0-2

i personally think you secretly want to shove your tongue down his throat, and he feels the same..

yall are on a whole different level of obsession with one another...