User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: I need a special guest interview for the podcast. Here's how it will work.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

I need a special guest interview for the podcast. Here's how it will work.

I will PM you with my phone number. You have to call me to record the conversation. We will be discussing the current state of the site, who's to blame for it, and what can be done to make it better.

The segment will be a hard 5 minutes. If you want we can do 2 5 minute segments. We will have to take a commercial break then call me back and we'll do the next 5 minute segment.

Super easy.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

Re: I need a special guest interview for the podcast. Here's how it will work.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

I'm down - depending on when the phone call can be made man.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I'm down - depending on when the phone call can be made man.
    Just let me know. You can call me whenever. I just woke up though so give me some time to drink my coffee and rub one out. I'll PM you the number here in a bit.

Battle Record
    32-6

Here's my number. When you call, I'll answer the phone but don't say anything. Wait for me to talk. I'll do the intro for the segment.

(323) 364-6401

I'm not home at the moment. I took my daughter to equestrian practice so when I get back and put the horse in the stable I'll get washed up and be ready.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Lmao

Battle Record
    5-0

No iMessage? I’ll pass.

I don’t fuck wit that green text

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    0-100

SMH.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    32-6

I'll be ready in 15 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    No iMessage? I’ll pass.

I don’t fuck wit that green text
    I use Android.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

What's good with this man?

Battle Record
    32-6

I still need a special guest for Episode 10.

Battle Record
    32-6

Anybody up for an interview?

Battle Record
    51-15

I am, but your schedule sucks. I'm not doing that shit at some weird time through the night.

If it can be done any time during the AM, as in between the hours of 8 and 10 AM - I am down.

Battle Record
    32-6

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    I am, but your schedule sucks. I'm not doing that shit at some weird time through the night.

If it can be done any time during the AM, as in between the hours of 8 and 10 AM - I am down.
    I might be able to do that on a day off. Possibly Friday morning.

Battle Record
    0-100

Friday morning is good for me.
    Name Br&nd