User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: twisted

twisted

come at you with a hatchet, wrap your body up in versace, keep a finger or two for lickin, pussy fuckin & haling taxis

matter of fact i might keep your whole body, feed it to my wife and kids, my family, enough meat on you to feed a whole fuckin army

fat boy

its comin, at worlds end, i'll send you around the bend, flip you then dip you in an acid filled blend-er, bender, i'm straight up set trends, a murderous individual with multiple layers and dens, full of glorious weapons to tease your bitch in a game of hostel with Jason and Freddy my best friends.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: twisted

Fire

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

Re: twisted

These were some decent bars, nothing spectacular. It has a lot of room for improvement and your punches need more technique and set ups involved. You're displaying a good bit of potential showing us you can creatively write out some soft punches tho. I'd highly recommend viewing a lot of battles and taking from it what you can, with how they set up their bars to delivery and structuring. Keep at it holmes.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.