User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: [PINK SLIP BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

Stranger

Re: [PINK SLIP BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

I'm not letting you vote on my shit anymore regardless.. you have no business voting on anything of mine.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Vote - Toobs

Battle Record
    0-2

"blah blah blah i wish i could bend over a little further so i could put my dick in my throat instead of just my own mouth blah blah blah" -Pumper

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

@Dia you are by far the biggest pussy I've encountered on internet hip-hop forums since I started boarding back in 1995. I've never met somebody so fucking shook of an audio battle that they DELETE the threads relative to it. You talk alot of shit but ultimately all that bravado goes nowhere. You said you have been making audios for years. Bullshit. You wouldn't of turned my challenge down. You said freestyling equates to nothing and doesn't determine how dope you are. Bullshit. If that's true then I can tell you have never been in an actual cypher, open mic, or performed live, EVER, because if you did you would have been exposed to freestyling at some point. It doesn't make any difference if you recorded audios or how many you have uploaded, if you've never done gigs, performed at clubs, etc. then you are nowhere NEAR my level. You said you will only battle on www.rb.com because you don't trust the voters here. Bullshit. That is the wackest excuse I've ever fucking heard. Not only that, but I said we could do a promo battle that doesn't even have to be voted on and you STILL ducked me.

Your text battles are wack. That's why you lose nearly every battle you have here. Don't even front because you know that's true. So don't expect me to believe your dope at audios when you can't even drop one fucking verse worth reading. Don't blame it on our voters, blame it on the fact that you are a terrible writer.
    Last edited by Wuxia; June 29th, 2018 at 10:12 PM

Stranger

Dia you are by far the biggest pussy I've encountered on internet hip-hop forums since I started boarding back in 1995. I've never met somebody so fucking shook of an audio battle that they DELETE the threads relative to it.

My answer was no, no need to keep them open.

You talk alot of shit but ultimately all that bravado goes nowhere. You said you have been making audios for years. Bullshit. You wouldn't of turned my challenge down.

I have to battle you, because I'm doing shit for years, there are many people that has been doing this for years and wouldn't waste their time on a scrub textcee.

You said freestyling equates to nothing and doesn't determine how dope you are. Bullshit. If that's true then I can tell you have never been in an actual cypher, open mic, or performed live, EVER, because if you did you would have been exposed to freestyling at some point.

you're arguement is so fucking 1999, no one gives a fuck if you're freestyling or not, just because you can freestyle don't mean you dope, and that doesn't require a battle to prove it, because voting on forums is fraud.

It doesn't make any difference if you recorded audios or how many you have uploaded, if you've never done gigs, performed at clubs, etc. then you are nowhere NEAR my level.

You're implying you done gigs, and shows... links.. or you're lying straight through your teeth.

You said you will only battle on www.rb.com because you don't trust the voters here. Bullshit. That is the wackest excuse I've ever fucking heard. Not only that, but I said we could do a promo battle that doesn't even have to be voted on and you STILL ducked me.

This is why your shit is getting closed, for spamming websites.. you are asking for punishment, it's not that I don't trust all voters, it's just a certain few, I also have had more battles here in the last few months than over there. stop trying to start shit.

Your text battles are wack. That's why you lose nearly every battle you have here. Don't even front because you know that's true. So don't expect me to believe your dope at audios when you can't even drop one fucking verse worth reading. Don't blame it on our voters, blame it on the fact that you are a terrible writer.

spamming other sites, and complaining about the site, will get your shit closed, fuck with me all you want, but you will not disrespect the site and keep your current status as staff.

You're acting like glockamole right now.

yea broke think freestyling is the end all be all of rap, drake's going to get dropped from his label because he doesn't freestyle lmao.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

You're a legit fucking square. Why wasn't THIS thread moved? Huh? Lmao.

Stranger

It will be if toobs wants it to be, since it's a call out to him.

oh I'm moving this to the call out section anyway.

Battle Record
    32-6

You ain't closing SHIT. I'm not spamming ANYTHING. Don't even say that shit you fucking liar. And YOU ARE THE ONE WHO BROUGHT UP RAP ROYALTY IN THE FIRST PLACE ASSHOLE. ROFL. And don't even threaten me you worthless faggot. What I say to you, my lack of respect to you, has NOTHING to do with the current state of our site.

Stranger

I mentioned the site in passing with the initials, you dropped the legit link to the site, and did the same with NC and stickied the shit and told everyone RB was closing and to leave and join that site, tell me that aint fucking spamming, that is why you are being threatened with punishment, and rightfully so.

I was already told to demod you so I'm ignoring direct orders by allowing you to continue this long.

straighting up, until then, I'm standing you in the corner with zelph.

got to admit the site looks more pleasent when its not filled with complainers.