User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: [PINK SLIP BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

You've Earned a Custom Title!

[PINK SLIP BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

This loser named Toobs has used every excuse in the book when it comes to battling me, but he seems to find a way to POST EVERYDAY on these forums!

Wtf!?

It’s been what, over a year, and you still haven’t made a beat? You’re really that scared shitless?

Toobs, you are a bum bro. You’re not busy because if you were you’d be like me, coming on RB sporadically. You’re online EVERYDAY. You post EVERYDAY.

No more excuses. We’re gonna do a battle and the loser gets permban. Why? Because ima do you a favor, hand you a permban, and hopefully you can get your life somewhat together once you can’t login to RB. So if you think about it, I’m actually going to beat you because I care about you, bum.

I’m not a bitch like you either, so I’m not gonna exclude any RB users from voting. But you can go right ahead and make a list.

You’re still gonna get slapped around like a little puppy.

So you going to man up for once in your life and battle, or continue with your beta tendencies and make excuses?

Stranger

Re: [PINK SLIP BATTLE] Toobs vs 808 District

you post this thread everytime you come back on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    Bc the bum keeps ducking.

Stranger

well I doubt you posting the same thread a million more times will change his mind.

Battle Record
    0-2

lmao

this again.

im not scared of battling you Pump. i just don't give a fuck about you. you're a disrespectful faggot with an ego way larger than his skillset.

i spend 5-10 minutes a day here... normally while im taking a shit...
    you spend years obsessing over battling me.

talking bout permaban "so you can get your life together" LOL!
    you wish you lived my life. i do what i want, when i want, am my own boss, and have nobody to answer to.

come back and make this thread 20 more times... im still not going to indulge your wanna be ass...
    you ALMOST got that attention you want last time, but you couldn't keep your bullshit to yourself... just HAAAAD to start trying to insult my son and talk all kinda personal shit like we're enemies... when i've never done a fucking thing to your bitch ass...

i don't make music on the regular anymore, i make beats when i feel like it...and im not going to make an exception for you, of all people... go off and chase your pipe dream of becoming a big time producer all by your lonesome...you don't need to battle me for that... theres no other schemes you can come up with to grab a few views on your youtube?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    32-6
    Awards Haymaker Maddnes Champion - Champed Haymaker Madness 4 1-2 Punch HW Champion - Award Request Accepted 25+ Wins GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics LLL Season Champion - Champing An LL Season LLL Champion

You shouldn't be in this thread considering how intent you are to duck me.

Stranger

just because people don't want to battle doesn't mean they are ducking you, you are so fucking stupid.

if I call eminem out for a battle and he says no, is he ducking me?

and celph didn't even have any interest in the damn battle, if he did, I would be much more willing to battle him than you, besides you could battle him to, acting like that was any of your business, you was just trying to get it going in your stupid PBX league.

I'm not doing audio on forums anymore, you can't really promote shit to your "competition".

50 cent aint out there buying drake albums. rofl.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

just because people don't want to battle doesn't mean they are ducking you, you are so fucking stupid.
    Weird, I could recall this worthless faggot claiming I was ducking him til I bodied him in a cypher thread where he went full retard and dropped 99,000 bars vs my 1 bar.

So fucking weird.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Weird, I could recall this worthless faggot claiming I was ducking him til I bodied him in a cypher thread where he went full retard and dropped 99,000 bars vs my 1 bar.

So fucking weird.
    that's different if your talking shit about someone every fucking day on a text battle forum, then you should be willing to back that up with a text battle, you are on a text battle site, and run around yapping your gums when you haven't battled in ages, also the one doing the judging in that cypher was knowp faggot.

I'm not running around talking shit every day to broke and telling everyone I'm better than them, like you have been, and you are nothing.

you are in every sense of the word ducking, and you have been for over a year.

what are you here for?

I will battle broke in anything but audio, and you would not be allowed to vote on it.

that's different if your talking shit about someone every fucking day on a text battle forum, then you should be willing to back that up with a text battle, you are on a text battle site, and run around yapping your gums when you haven't battled in ages, also the one doing the judging in that cypher was knowp faggot.

I'm not running around talking shit every day to broke and telling everyone I'm better than them, like you have been, and you are nothing.

you are in every sense of the word ducking, and you have been for over a year.

what are you here for?

I will battle broke in anything but audio, and you would not be allowed to vote on it.
    Not gonna lie Dia, excluding people from voting is some beta shit. Toobs already did it, and my reaction was SMH.

You should be confident in what you do, but I can tell you’re not bc if you were you’d be like me. I’d let Toobs ban anyone he wants from voting, but I’m not gonna bam anyone. #Confidence

I’ll give Toobs +3 votes to start off and first to 5 votes wins. #Confidence

I’ll let him collab with whoever he wants. Any RB producer, idc. I’ll still slap him around. #Confidence

He still gonna duck bc deep down when he stalks my YouTube channel he thinks “Damn.. this beat really is good. I cannot compete w this.”

I need you to have THAT kind of confidence Dia.

Stranger

amen has blatently hate voted on several of my battles, why even battle if people is going to hate vote on your shit. I ddn't even ever have a problem with the dude, he is just a dick sucking banwagon hoper that follows what everyone else is doing. sheep.

also your pumper so that's an automatic loss and people will hate vote on your shit to.

I know I will.

Stranger

if broke doesn't battle me in text he is ducking tbh.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

@B Dot LESNAR

Eat this worthless faggot - pink slip him off the site.

LOL @ his 5 posts responding to my 1 statement.

Legit worthless forever a lonely faggot loser.
    Last edited by Amen; June 29th, 2018 at 04:49 PM

Stranger

I won't let any pink slips happen on here, and amen is banned from voting too. or w/e name he signs up under.

I will ban him from the thread str8 up.

Battle Record
    51-15

Ban yourself, faggot. GTFOH.

We don't need you here on RB.