In spite of appearance
    Your mind has the signs of a clearance
    Everything Must Go
    Sedentary...crushed slow
    This melody, love's glow
    Stand in the dark...feel infinity's rush
    Put your hand on your heart
    And give it to us.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

24 x OM Hall Of Fame

Re: Us.

trash.

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

Better than your entire existence tbc.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

You are good at rhyme schemes but the words you are rhyming are vague and lack purpose.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Thought it was cool. Seen @Fact Machine say the words are vague and lack purpose. I felt that way about parts of it on first read. But I think that was because of the rhyme scheme and how smooth it read. I read it a second time and caught the theme to it. Cool quick read. Is it only meant to be read or out loud?

A.i

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    Thought it was cool. Seen @Fact Machine say the words are vague and lack purpose. I felt that way about parts of it on first read. But I think that was because of the rhyme scheme and how smooth it read. I read it a second time and caught the theme to it. Cool quick read. Is it only meant to be read or out loud?
    I caught the theme right away, that was never the problem for me. For me there are two problems which make this just ok when it could have been really good. One it has a good theme but only briefly touches on something that could be made into a whole song, which is why I say it's vague and lacks purpose, the purpose bit because it fails to actually take the theme to the many places it could go. Second the rhyme scheme starts strong but breaks off in several places.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    I caught the theme right away, that was never the problem for me. For me there are two problems which make this just ok when it could have been really good. One it has a good theme but only briefly touches on something that could be made into a whole song, which is why I say it's vague and lacks purpose, the purpose bit because it fails to actually take the theme to the many places it could go. Second the rhyme scheme starts strong but breaks off in several places.
    I agree. It is no where near song length though. If it's meant to be a repeated verse, then it is definitely lacking.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

It's not a song...it's a piece of writing.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

I understand that it was more a piece of writing then a song , it felt to me more poetic then a 16 bar piece like I try to write. I liked it in the idea of it being a poem great word play but I can tell u got so much more to give to us here so let's see it bro!

Awards PC HOF

hmmm unsure on antagonistic attitude towards this piece cause i actually thought it was dope. it worked as a collage of imagery that comes together to express an idea. i personally thought it did an adequate job of it.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

an itty bitty ditty from witty. man, with such few words for a topical my brain received imagery interpreting a story about a swift and violent revolution which brought forth immense changes in an instant. from the old ways, to an even more brutal dictator. cool diction, cool rhymes, short but impactful (apparently not a word? really? lol) . i found it very enjoyable.
    infektedpenz

Pretty nice poetry here. The rhyme scheme was entertaining and I feel like some folks above aren't smart enough to catch what you had here. Which is unfortunate. I really liked what you had towards the end, "Put your hand on your heart, and give it to us" was a strong finish. Possibly the shortest piece I've ever seen from you but still an effective one. Nice job bro.
    [YOUTUBE]Fp0BScQSSvg[/YOUTUBE]

Coal to the furnace Cody Phoenix's Avatar
    Awards OM HOF

This was dope, Witty. Good use of vocab and proper metaphor, I like how creative you get on all your shit. Props.
    I'm a depressed happy cunt. Don't fuck with me. I love you, but I'm crazy.[/I]

الخناجر التوأم

Sure this is basic. Overall it didn't do anything for me. It felt unpolished. I like vocab but it didn't seem to fit here. Keep jotting lines though