User Tag List

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 61 to 75 of 151

Thread: The next person that says to leave the site is getting banned for ever.

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: The next person that says to leave the site is getting banned for ever.

see the avy, i could give a fuck less what you think say or do. Youre a side show clown.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, pussy.

Stranger

@Emily

there is a big fucking difference between talking freely and being a complete jackass and disrespectful to the site, that is a bad look to see that shit alli over the site, especially when you're trying to get people to join, why the fuck people going to join if they see this site is dead and go join another one in every post, that's the only thing getting targeting right now, I had to deal with a mod that tricked everyone and said the site is closing, told everyone to join another site, stickied the shit and tagged everyone on the site, that is far from speaking freely. I also just dealed with a spammer from LB. I guess I should keep that shit up and "let people speak freely"

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    with RB staff knowing he bit, they still modded him in the name of 'activity'

in the end, they ended up having to ban him because he flipped out about not getting his stupid HOF medals and rewards restored or some shit like that lol . . .

I agree with TGF though, i never seen him do anything that actually hurt the site
    just because he bit, fine ban him from anything to do with accomps and shit like that but why deny the help. don't ban him, we can roast him for the shit till he leaves on his own rofl

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    just because he bit, fine ban him from anything to do with accomps and shit like that but why deny the help. don't ban him, we can roast him for the shit till he leaves on his own rofl
    yea but i couldn't even roast the guy, i was told to stop or id be banned. . then had to come to a mutual agreement that i just ignore him and he would ignore me

then later decided it was in the sites best interest to never allow me to moderate a forum again while Dagel was modded and hosting that stupid league thing that he was running until he predictably abandoned it

they literally bet the activity of the site on Dagel while risking the integrity and reputation of RB. I just dont stand behind that kind of shit

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

I just feel like there was never enough dialogue with staff. ILL was always like a robot and i couldnt have a real conversation. They were hesistant to try new things.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Trump View Post
    my bad, with dagel i was talking about from an activity stand point. i didnt know he bit lol
    From an activity stand point, he's good, better than good.
    Just some shady issues make it hard to trust, let alone promote.
    But admin had their own agenda's and we just had to trust they knew what they were doing.
    We fought it when we didnt understand and had some heated situations in the staff lounge.
    For a while it was good. Then it hit the skids big time, which was predictable I guess.
    And that let down was felt by all, admins and mods included.

- - - Updated - - -

@Emily

...I had to deal with a mod that tricked everyone and said the site is closing, told everyone to join another site, stickied the shit and tagged everyone on the site, that is far from speaking freely. I also just dealed with a spammer from LB. I guess I should keep that shit up and "let people speak freely"
    spamming happened when i was here too. fair enough to get rid of those threads.
    as for 'tricking people regarding a closed site, and telling them to join another' yeah, you know, people are still gonna check in here every day, theyll see that its still up and running and work out that guy is trolling. Anyway, i cant imagine what its like for you, cause youre doing it all on your own atm i think. so, you know, do your thing.
    If id dobbed though regarding the amount of people who'd pm'd me telling to me to go to other sites, half the site back then woulda been banned.
    if rb can afford to promote shady characters in the name of activity, it can afford to let trolls do their thing in the name of activity.

i still think you need to get out of the lounge and get back to the showcase part of the site.
    you know, the bit where the writers actually write and get feedback.
    cause the lounge bitching has become the main attraction here, and although thats a bonus, at
    this stage, thats all there is.

- - - Updated - - -

i agree 100%. but why promote him?
    btw, it wasnt just the biting, i got over that fast, there was other predictable stuff that was a total let down to all.

- - - Updated - - -

...They were hesistant to try new things.
    Apparently they had their reasons....which we'll never know about or understand, cause as admin, its understandable that not everything needs to be discussed with the rest of the staff.
    Some of that stuff caused huge confusion though which worked against the grain.

but its whatever now.

good luck to rb. i still love it.
    but i miss it.

i wasnt here in its hay day but i still miss what i experienced which was healthy competition with mods that cared and were here nearly every day.
    Last edited by Emily; July 20th, 2018 at 10:10 PM

Stranger

I can't speak for what happened before I had power not that it woulda mattered.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

I can't speak for what happened before I had power not that it woulda mattered.
    and thats only fair. tbh, what matters is what happens now.

as for then, i think we all might have done things a lil different if that time was given over again.
    or at least id hope so. i include myself in that also.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    162-14

I think no matter what comes next we cannot allow for this to become a toxic place. We can disagree but using slurs or shit like that needs to stop. We can have fun without chasing people away.

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

I think no matter what comes next we cannot allow for this to become a toxic place. We can disagree but using slurs or shit like that needs to stop. We can have fun without chasing people away.
    agreed. when there's no one left, who'll be left to chase who away? i dont know what went down here cause ive been away so i guess ill not really understand what dias gone through, and its not fair for me to make statements without knowing both sides, cause im sure the other dude has his side too, i mean, the care factor is still zero really cause were talking about the lounge. no one would give two shits what was said here if there was activity happening in the main areas.
    dia has a lot on his plate and is pretty much holding down the fort himself. i think kill spree is still around somewhere but dias the only staff i see on a constant these days.

dia...ban yourself from the lounge, that way you wont see the shit that goes down lol and then pour all your energies into the main areas.

BINGO!

Battle Record
    57-8
    Awards Karaoke Champion 50+ Wins SOTW

Quote Originally Posted by Meks. View Post
    Lets do it.

- - - Updated - - -

And they'd do this Sooooo what ... trolls like Amen can come in and troll ANY effort to improve it, succeed or fail, wack or clever, .... saying anything at all that gets done sucks and everyone should just go to netcees?

- - - Updated - - -

zelph caused activity, sure, he prompted me to write a video diss drunk in an hour and post it. I understand the side of the argument that certain ppl drive activity.... I draw the fucking line at treason.
    Gah, fuck... didnt expect you to call me out, but am interested.

I battled zelph in the past, that mexican is a somewhat funny guy.. I appreciated his efforts to dabble in audio.. he provided me with some entertainment..
    Last edited by Oxymoron; July 21st, 2018 at 12:29 AM
    MoistPuss'
    Smoother than smooth

You know. You know. Cause when you know, you know. You Know.

The mind without a brain
    \i/

Battle Record
    0-100

What a fucking loser.

Treason?

This can't be life.
    Name Br&nd

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

the help as a member is productive.
    the help as a mod proved counterproductive because enoch and i knew he would turn into a control freak who's corruption would take about a month to shine through and then he'd be a no-show, leaving a path of destruction behind.
    we spoke up because as dr phil says lol: The best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour.

admin had other ideas. we tried working together. it didnt work, which is a shame cause dagel does have a lot to offer when
    he's cool. its just really hard to trust the guy, so why anyone would trust him with mod spots other than to bring momentary activity is beyond me and just wasnt worth it in the long run.

people like enoch, have proven themselves time and time again. yeah he might have gotten pissed off at certain things and acted out in a way that wasnt respected by staff, i did too i guess. But to get rid of enoch light and keep dagel imo was a mistake.

but anyway, i could have fed fifty poems by now instead of wasting time in the lounge bitching about the past lol.

Battle Record
    162-14

get it together Emily, those poems are waiting for you.