User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Foul

3 37.50%
  • GrimmZReaper

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 21

Thread: Foul vs GrimmZReaper [Grimm wins]

Battle Record
    9-15

Foul vs GrimmZReaper [Grimm wins]

5 bars due asap

Check

@GrimmZReaper

You've Earned a Custom Title! GrimmZReaper's Avatar
    Battle Record
    24-5
    Awards FL Tournament Winner FL Champion

Re: Foul vs GrimmZReaper

u aren't new, u should know how to set battles by now and ASAP is not a due period...

5 bars.... due this Saturday by midnite.... check....
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

Battle Record
    9-15

You should know not to spam battles with BS by now

Shut the fuck up and drop your verse
    "Chrome 4 5 singin cuz they still snitchin
    Pools in da livin room, swim to the kitchen"

Battle Record
    24-5

smh.... lmao u are as stupid as your avatar looks,,, either agree to a set date or bitch to someone else...your stupidity can be attributed to fear I suppose...
    Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until Boyznblack has fucked your moms

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

need you guys to vote on 2 other battles.

Battle Record
    9-15

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmZReaper View Post
    smh.... lmao u are as stupid as your avatar looks,,, either agree to a set date or bitch to someone else...your stupidity can be attributed to fear I suppose...
    stop crying faggot...saturday is the due date

Battle Record
    9-15

U suck dick for a living and the feedback you get are proof you're the wackest
    If they say you had a colorful verse, they don't mean its dope, it just proves you're a faggot
    using rainbow fonts and bolding multis is for irrelevant suckers, shits trash
    it won't matter if i clean your clock with these punches, cuz urs is still stuck in the past
    This mans not clever,he's ass forever, i'll leave this fag dismembered
    & make you reap what you sow, good luck putting your body parts back together
    I leave wiggers beheaded, floating in the hudson
    but you're so trash with that old ass style i'ma throw you in the dust bin
    Ur a white nerd, aint nobody scared of some xan popping prick,
    I hope you choke on a pilgrim, or die gagging on your ancestors dick

Battle Record
    24-5

Posting tommorow

Battle Record
    9-15

u were so anal about a due date and now your bitch ass gonna post tomorrowlol you're the epitome of faggets... keystyled my shit in 10 minutes for you clown

Battle Record
    24-5

Quote Originally Posted by Foul View Post
    u were so anal about a due date and now your bitch ass gonna post tomorrowlol you're the epitome of faggets... keystyled my shit in 10 minutes for you clown
    t

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-Killer-Stylez

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/show...-open-for-feed

- - - Updated - - -

He got KO’d by Notti, Fresh, AND even Joe Boston

vs Greed (06/04/2014)
    those who spit the lamest shit,get slammed in the pavement til they brain is dead
    and ur so fuckin pedigreed you should just keep ya face between triple H's legs
    Vs Notti (01/20/2016)
    I've seen him do everything to dudes for votes, he'll even get on his knees
    But try that on me, ill squeeze ya fuckin head between my legs like triple h doing a pedigree

Being on the Edge lately don’t make u rated R… any foul language is just hypin the faggot
    5 years and the only thing we ever got outta this foulmouth was the curse of a recycling habit

The coffee shop rumor is u stay getting eaten for breakfast here and even more, lately it often seems to…
    Ring true….I mean Notti rapped donuts around u, before u got Fresh roasted…. and then Boston Kreme’d you

And I’d son those bums, teaching all whether within my radius or in reach underneath of the skies
    Even the blind could see…I Served my pupils on a platter, new meaning to the phrase “ a feast for the eyes

Getting massacred by Fresh, Joe, and notti musta gave u anger issues,... still its no excuse for the Bitch u been
    I bet Your Avi’s a subliminal cry for help, Cause its clear u still sour from the 3 bags they zipped you in

Lets put in plainly for em…..dude how u keystyle bragging when u only contribute to our daily boredom???
    Your bars don’t move the masses, cause we aint seen no one jump from a foul line since an 80’s Jordan
    Last edited by Donald Trump; July 22nd, 2018 at 01:46 PM

Battle Record
    22-3

t

- - - Updated - - -

vs Greed (06/04/2014)

Vs Notti (01/20/2016)

Being on the Edge lately don’t make u rated R… any foul language is just hypin the faggot
    5 years and the only thing we ever got outta this foulmouth was the curse of a recycling habit

i mean your not saying anything harsh man. You're basically stating a fact/personal but not really taking advantage of it with how weakly its worded,

The coffee shop rumor is u stay getting eaten for breakfast here and even more, lately it often seems to…
    Ring true….I mean Notti rapped donuts around u, before u got Fresh roasted…. and then Boston Kreme’d you

I mean it all ties together but still corny but it does indeed connect.

And I’d son those bums, teaching all whether within my radius or in reach underneath of the skies
    Even the blind could see…I Served my pupils on a platter, new meaning to the phrase “ a feast for the eyes

Eh nothing brutal. You must be into topicals? The way you word things is more poetic

Getting massacred by Fresh, Joe, and notti musta gave u anger issues,... still its no excuse for the Bitch u been
    I bet Your Avi’s a subliminal cry for help, Cause its clear u still sour from the 3 bags they zipped you in

You've used these "lost to" personals already man. Nothing solid here.

Lets put in plainly for em…..dude how u keystyle bragging when u only contribute to our daily boredom???
    Your bars don’t move the masses, cause we aint seen no one jump from a foul line since an 80’s Jordan
    Nice. This was well done imo.

If they say you had a colorful verse, they don't mean its dope, it just proves you're a faggot

Cool

it won't matter if i clean your clock with these punches, cuz urs is still stuck in the past

Fact here, but nothing heavy plus this is an old concept.

Cool

Redundant

nice

v/ FOul had alot more impact on his punches. Both tended to be redundant

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Foul vs GrimmZReaper [OPEN FOR VOTES]

@Clout poll your vote brother

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

I can dig it
    Cool but coulda been better imo
    Cool
    Lol I like this
    Tiiiight
    t

- - - Updated - - -

vs Greed (06/04/2014)

Vs Notti (01/20/2016)

Nahh

Cool but man I'm sorry these colors and bolds & italics needa stop

Cool

Avy punches whack nowadays learned the hard way

Decent
    Got Foul here

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES
    Hit that.. both plz.

nah
    couldve been cleaner
    decent
    nah
    pretty decent right here

vs

a hit because u showed proof

cool

Even the blind could see…I Served my pupils on a platter, new meaning to the phrase “ a feast for the eyes”
    pretty decent

That diesel! lol decent

nice closer

I got Grim taking this with that 2004 text style lol and yall talk about my verses with no effort lolsmh... But you got the better bars here.. Just shorten them bitches up fam. Syntax.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

🔥🔥🔥
    🔥🔥🔥
    🔥🔥
    🔥🔥
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥
    🔥🔥🔥

Even the blind could see…I Served my pupils on a platter, new meaning to the phrase “ a feast for the eyes”

🔥🔥

🔥🔥🔥
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Vote grim