User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Cassius

2 28.57%
  • Ryno

5 71.43%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Cassius vs Ryno[Ryno wins]

You've Earned a Custom Title! Donald Trump's Avatar
    Battle Record
    162-14
    Awards 150+ Wins FL Tournament Winner PC HOF FL Champion

Cassius vs Ryno[Ryno wins]

10 Lines
    due 48 Hours
    @Cassius
    @Ryno

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: Cassius vs Ryno

check

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Ayo,

Sendin’ bums like u to the after life, say a prayer pussy n check my demeanor
    Charlie Murphy slap to ya dome, puttin’ five to ya head quicker than preachers
    You know who ur fuckin w/ ? fuckin wimp, check the name my nigga u’ll fold
    Bitch when Ryno charge, there aint a referee alive that’ll stop me from takin’ his soul
    2 bars in n ur damn near finished, locked up, the board sees im kinda clever b
    They barely see you making it past half, i guess that makes me Patrick Beverly
    Ur an awful dude, so i keep the tool, homie if u draw ur through
    Talent level stinks so bad, if anyone thinks Castrate they need their fuckin balls removed
    If i got my two guns on me, lil homie, trust me this battles a given
    Dawg ill lay the lbs on ya top till ya legs buckle, like buff niggas in prison

Battle Record
    0-1

This kiddo's so beyond gay, his girl left cause his dick was brittle as a straw frame
    Y'all in the burbs til she kicked 'em far to the curb, guess a little goes a long way
    Could tell he's dumb from his speech, can't count on him straight shinin' with great rhymin'
    Thinks there's no I in Stein (Einstein) so if Rhyn's tone's bright? then you're talking bout the fake diamond
    I'll shoot you down like a marksman in the roof, so how is lil miss ill when I launch then hit his crew
    I put you in a bag cause you garbage with it dude, Give you a fresh whippin' like a car scent when its new
    Trying to make noise, when you're kicking ya raps, ya flake! I'll stop drinking put the gin aside when killing with shanks and 8's
    With us there's no relation stop milking ya fakkit ways! scream at me, but I don't hear 'No' like committing an act of rape!
    What son want? to get heat rounds, your shit rounds mad dookie
    Why do you rap foolie? Battle dogs with a cattle prod, 'punks jump up to get beat down' right after I brand noobi (Brand Nubian)

Battle Record
    12-3

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    Ayo,

Eh old concept

Bitch when Ryno charge, there aint a referee alive that’ll stop me from takin’ his soul

Cool

Eh soft

Talent level stinks so bad, if anyone thinks Castrate they need their fuckin balls removed

DOPE, LOTB

eh

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius View Post
    This kiddo's so beyond gay, his girl left cause his dick was brittle as a straw frame
    Y'all in the burbs til she kicked 'em far to the curb, guess a little goes a long way

Eh wording needs work

Could tell he's dumb from his speech, can't count on him straight shinin' with great rhymin'
    Thinks there's no I in Stein (Einstein) so if Rhyn's tone's bright? then you're talking bout the fake diamond

Nah

I'll shoot you down like a marksman in the roof, so how is lil miss ill when I launch then hit his crew
    I put you in a bag cause you garbage with it dude, Give you a fresh whippin' like a car scent when its new

Nah

Trying to make noise, when you're kicking ya raps, ya flake! I'll stop drinking put the gin aside when killing with shanks and 8's
    With us there's no relation stop milking ya fakkit ways! scream at me, but I don't hear 'No' like committing an act of rape!

Nope, there is no sting or clever flip done here.

Why do you rap foolie? Battle dogs with a cattle prod, 'punks jump up to get beat down' right after I brand noobi (Brand Nubian)
    No, ur vocab is corny in this lol

v/ @Ryno wins, he had better wording and cleaner execution on his punches. He had the line of the battle with the castrate one. I seen it use on the real Cashius on Netcees alot tho so its not as fire as the others.

- - - Updated - - -

Ayo,

Eh old concept

Cool

Eh soft

DOPE, LOTB

eh

Eh wording needs work

Nah

Nah

Nope, there is no sting or clever flip done here.

No, ur vocab is corny in this lol

v/ @Ryno wins, he had better wording and cleaner execution on his punches. He had the line of the battle with the castrate one. I seen it use on the real Cashius on Netcees alot tho so its not as fire as the others.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: Cassius vs Ryno[OPEN FOR VOTES]

I'm starting to see a pattern here, not only does everyone vote against me but everyone I vote for is not voted for by almost anyone else. Cassius came with more lyricism and better disses but he will probably "lose" because 99% of you are non-lyrical rappers who only care about projecting a fake gangsta image online.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Ayo,

Funny good

Ok

Ok

Seen this too many times on Cashius at NC.

Ok

Funny

The Einstein wordplay is forced, and the rhynstone wordplay ive already seen twice and its the worst of the 3 miss for me

Nah

? Nah bro

Good attempt but bad wording. Not harsh, not fresh

More forced wordplay lol not feeling it.

Cassius first bar was funny i dug it a lot. The rest of his verse i wasnt feeling unfortunately. A lot of played or corny ideas. Ryno wasnt special but he was consistent

V ryno
    - - - Updated - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    I'm starting to see a pattern here, not only does everyone vote against me but everyone I vote for is not voted for by almost anyone else. Cassius came with more lyricism and better disses but he will probably "lose" because 99% of you are non-lyrical rappers who only care about projecting a fake gangsta image online.
    u need to explain ur vote
    Last edited by Meth; September 14th, 2018 at 07:11 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Black Hornet's Avatar
    Battle Record
    47-16
    Awards 25+ Wins

This battle was kind of close. Ryno had a good flow, decent rhymes, setups were meh, couple nice punchlines. Cassius started strong and I expected more from his verse after reading the first bar, the rest kinda fell off. Both seemed to have a lot of filler but the castrate line edged it for Rymo in my op. So v/ Ryno

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Ayo,

Tight
    Hmm ended weaker than I thought it would
    Lol
    Lol I dig it
    Nahhh coulda done better w/ it imo

Nah
    Nah & u dont have to explain the bars my G
    Ehh I can dig but fresh whippin sounds kinda gay
    What no
    No
    Got Ryno here

SUPER FAGGOT

MVGT - ME FUCKING J. DILLS MOM BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH. ASS FUCK.

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

🔥🔥🔥

Cool flow don’t like the self nameplay but it connects 🔥🔥
    🔥blahhh
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 I’m fw this
    🔥🔥

Well put together verse here

🔥🔥🔥🔥 I likes
    🔥🔥nice concept but the wording here is rough feels forced
    🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 man it’s simple but I’m laughing over here
    🔥 miss
    Why do you rap foolie? Battle dogs with a cattle prod, 'punks jump up to get beat down' right after I brand noobi (Brand Nubian
    )🔥 bleh

Aye you came out swinging. Some nice concepts and some simple ones perfect execution

It’s pretty close here
    Vote ryno

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES
    Hit that.. both plz.

Cassius... To many misses, but the verse not bad. Like me.. i rush a lot and fuck up my wording. I think you did that here as well. Ryno just came with better bars.. the punches hit more than yours missed. Ryno keep at it homie, and stay consistent.. Need to take my own advice lol but V.Ryno.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ryno wins