User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 36

Thread: I AM LEAVING THIS SITE.......

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: I AM LEAVING THIS SITE.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    I challenge you to a beat ya meat battle.

not sure how to decide who wins though.
    Forever worthless unfunny faggot, I swear.

Stranger

get off my dick.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Nicktorious View Post
    I mean, it doesn't really take that much skill to learn how knobs and sliders effect the output of a synth. You can learn how to chop a sample, program a drum sequencer and never have to touch a real or virtual instrument and you can become a producer. You don't even have to learn music theory, as long as you can understand a time signature, you're good.

Learning how to rap - write lyrics to a beat, how to stay on time, deliver and convey emotion/energy to the listener, and song writing in general (not just writing a hot 16, but an actual song) and then throw on getting on stage and performing live in front of a crowd.. requires more skill than making a beat. So I mean, if it's so easy to be a rapper.. grab a mic.

iight then.

- - - Updated - - -

That's a trash synth by the way
    ok first off...
    you cant go "this is more complicated than this is!" and then disclude all the overly complicated processes that a producer may or may not learn...and attribute beats to those who merely jack other people music, chop it up, and arrange it in a timely manner...
    that does not encompass beat making...
    youre right, you CAN just randomly twist knobs and chop samples... that doesnt make you a skilled producer...that makes you akin to a child playing with LEGO's...
    and then when propping up your side of the argument, not disclude anything at all... try to throw in all the examples or a practiced or learned skill you can think off..

youve just made it to where there is no argument to be had, because you have no respect for the limitless knowledge there is out there to learn about engeineering audio....even the greatest producers out there still have things to learn....the best producers learn things every day through experimentation...

soagree to disagree i guess...

just remember there is no actual established science in 'rap engineering'... audio though? yeah...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Forever worthless unfunny faggot, I swear.
    I challenge you to a beat ya meat battle.

not sure how to decide who wins though.
    get off my dick.
    No room for anyone to jump on it, you got it covered, you silly faggot.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    No room for anyone to jump on it, you got it covered, you silly faggot.
    covered by your mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    ok first off...
    you cant go "this is more complicated than this is!" and then disclude all the overly complicated processes that a producer may or may not learn...and attribute beats to those who merely jack other people music, chop it up, and arrange it in a timely manner...
    that does not encompass beat making...
    youre right, you CAN just randomly twist knobs and chop samples... that doesnt make you a skilled producer...that makes you akin to a child playing with LEGO's...
    and then when propping up your side of the argument, not disclude anything at all... try to throw in all the examples or a practiced or learned skill you can think off..

youve just made it to where there is no argument to be had, because you have no respect for the limitless knowledge there is out there to learn about engeineering audio....even the greatest producers out there still have things to learn....the best producers learn things every day through experimentation...

soagree to disagree i guess...

just remember there is no actual established science in 'rap engineering'... audio though? yeah...
    No respect for audio engineering? (psss.. I'm an audio engineer)... audio/mix engineers and producers are two different things.

And as someone who has been producing for the past 15 years, (longer than I've been rapping) I'm not saying that producing/beat making doesn't require skill.

I'm just saying that rapping takes more skill/talent.

And unless you're going to play semantics and talk about dynamic range and the frequencies that humans can hear, audio engineering isn't a science lol. There's no "rules" in mixing. It's as much an art as rapping is.

Rapping just takes more skill.

Battle Record
    51-15

2018 mom joke.

Original like those bars you dropped in FL.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

No respect for audio engineering? (psss.. I'm an audio engineer)... audio/mix engineers and producers are two different things.

And as someone who has been producing for the past 15 years, (longer than I've been rapping) I'm not saying that producing/beat making doesn't require skill.

I'm just saying that rapping takes more skill/talent.

And unless you're going to play semantics and talk about dynamic range and the frequencies that humans can hear, audio engineering isn't a science lol. There's no "rules" in mixing. It's as much an art as rapping is.

Rapping just takes more skill.
    Toobs and I will literally disagree on everything. So if there is something we do agree on, then take it for fact.

You're wrong bro. Beats > Rappers. Music today is all beats, and the icing on the cake is rapping. Does rapping take skill? Of course. Is rapping more important than the beat itself, hell to the fuck no! You see beat tapes everywhere, but do you ever see an acapella tape? No.

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    Toobs and I will literally disagree on everything. So if there is something we do agree on, then take it for fact.

You're wrong bro. Beats > Rappers. Music today is all beats, and the icing on the cake is rapping. Does rapping take skill? Of course. Is rapping more important than the beat itself, hell to the fuck no! You see beat tapes everywhere, but do you ever see an acapella tape? No.
    No, trap/mumble rap is all about the beats. The same garbage ass beats that all sound the same.

RAP music, has ALWAYS been about the lyrics. Think not? Unless you wanna be an EDM DJ, try going on tour with just your beats. See how that works out.

The fact is, 99% of people on these sites that just stick to making beats, do so because they can't rap. Facts don't care about your feelings bro.
    Last edited by Nicktorious; July 30th, 2018 at 07:01 PM

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    ^ except you
    Clever.
    [YOUTUBE]Fp0BScQSSvg[/YOUTUBE]

No, trap/mumble rap is all about the beats. The same garbage ass beats that all sound the same.

RAP music, has ALWAYS been about the lyrics. Think not? Unless you wanna be an EDM DJ, try going on tour with just your beats. See how that works out.

The fact is, 99% of people on these sites that just stick to making beats, do so because they can't rap. Facts don't care about your feelings bro.
    Oh you're talking about "rap music" that nobody listens to, because it is outdated and irrelevant.

Keep having fun with that bro. Staying stuck in the past sounds like a great way to create a promising future.

Lol idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    Oh you're talking about "rap music" that nobody listens to, because it is outdated and irrelevant.

Keep having fun with that bro. Staying stuck in the past sounds like a great way to create a promising future.

Lol idiot.
    lmaoo. Everything you just said is wrong.

and I'm a better producer than you. So have fun with that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Why don't you two battle it out?
    [YOUTUBE]Fp0BScQSSvg[/YOUTUBE]

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth Black View Post
    Why don't you two battle it out?
    B/c he's too much of a PUSSY!

If he has an ounce of testosterone he'll accept the challenge, cuz I ain't backing down from no bitch.
    @Nicktorious Do you accept, pussy?

set it up