User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Jings Ndthings - Glasscase - (Hip Hop/US)

Jings Ndthings - Glasscase - (Hip Hop/US)

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: Jings Ndthings - Glasscase - (Hip Hop/US)

This beat is kind of dope.

Your delivery comes in a little weird. Are you drinking spitting this? Just sounds like a bit of slur, not like it sounds bad. Just wondering about that. Flow is on for the most part, seems a bit rushed in some places. I would work on slowing down a little bit and focus on bringing out those words a bit.

The words start to drag on a little bit. Keep practicing honing your craft and words. Energy and overall cadence was okay, just needs some fine tuning.

Keep it up man.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

Re: Jings Ndthings - Glasscase - (Hip Hop/US)

so far I like what I hear in the beginning … not a big fan of this way of flowing personally but I can say this atleast your clearly saying about 90 % of what your saying and the other 10 % is because your either ran out of breath or you weren't pronouncing the word fully

if this was your intention...by all means keep doing you, I aint knocking anyone who has there own style

but if it wasn't I would say keep at it and get better at your breath control so it doesn't sound like your being strangled while your rhyming...

overall the track was alright I actually listened to it the whole way through but did not find the need to replay it...pz b ez