User Tag List

Page 1 of 9 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 121

Thread: How much do y’all care about RB?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

How much do y’all care about RB?

Is this gone for ever? Or would appointing a few new admins and a whole new mod squad bring this place to life?

If nothing? This is my last post here.

@Letterman @Barcotic
    @Greedy @Joe Boston @KnowP @miracle @Why am I Even @ing ppl

Stranger

Re: How much do y’all care about RB?

doesn't matter who's admin/mod if no one puts real time into promotion/marketing.

I told them to get active, cuz i'm not going to hold the forte down much longer, I just don't wanna leave the site high and dry.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    doesn't matter who's admin/mod if no one puts real time into promotion/marketing.

I told them to get active, cuz i'm not going to hold the forte down much longer, I just don't wanna leave the site high and dry.
    I like you... we’re cool. But no offense... no one will come BACK here because you’re running things. I’m being honest

- - - Updated - - -

Like site was running 3 leagues and everyone left because GOW let Dagel sit in his lap

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I think we need to stop fooling ourselves and thinking this is going to be anything more than it is now. It isn't. That's not skepticism or being negative, that's the facts.

There's literally hundreds of websites out there that offer better alternatives than this, and it doesn't help that the platform itself is ridiculously outdated and tacky. There's no amount of money tourneys that's going change the fact that RB is still RB and nothing more than book club for people with 15+ years to throw trivial insults at each other in every thread. Let's just come to grips with that.

You're all cool, but this shit is DEAD. It's never gonna stop being dead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Re: How much do y’all care about RB

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    I like you... we’re cool. But no offense... no one will come BACK here because you’re running things. I’m being honest

- - - Updated - - -

Like site was running 3 leagues and everyone left because GOW let Dagel sit in his lap
    I’m not running shit jus happen to be the only active admin and that’s the nc crowd people that complain about me is still posting here lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!

The only person that can bring this bitch back to life is me.

I know social media marketing. I know networking. I know.

I got a YouTube channel that grossed over 1 MILLION VIEWS!

Yall wanna see some fucking change? Then make your boy an admin.

Stranger

coming from someone that's on the verge of being banned, lmao.

Officially not Art
    Battle Record
    1-1

Sometimes I feel like releasing anger and calling ppl fgts in diff ways for a mental work out instead of physical cuz ya boy take ur girl ez lol

But fl used to be 30 mins to an hr where u just think and write, fuck a week. When I write I sit down for 30 to 45 mins n write. Why aren't time limits that long again. Bring back old school fl where dudes had 150 or 200 wins, 50 losses wasn't shit cuz they against good comp n who gives af

Oh the glory days of fl

Yall gay. U get 30 mins of my time for me to think of clever insults n that's it.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Is this gone for ever? Or would appointing a few new admins and a whole new mod squad bring this place to life?

@Letterman @Barcotic
    Yup,

ill see you on the other site bro

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Letterman @Barcotic
    yea its been dead tbh. i just stop by the grave to pay my respects to a once prominent rap site and leave flowers by the headstone.

and i also blame dia.
    i dont know the man besides from what he posts, but im pretty sure him being at the helm is a huge turn off

- - - Updated - - -

@Letterman @Barcotic
    yea its been dead tbh. i just stop by the grave to pay my respects to a once prominent rap site and leave flowers by the headstone.

and i also blame dia.
    i dont know the man besides from what he posts, but im pretty sure him being at the helm is a huge turn off
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54

Lmao

I don't know what all this drama is about but...

im not gonna lock myself in my room crying in the corner just because a internet website isn't going how i want it to.

i care enough about this site by keeping the art form alive and kicking.

Battle Record
    86-54

Oh it’s really alive and kicking here

because of you riggghhttt....

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

There was hope here a couple weeks/months ago. Now im afraid its too late.

I just check in every now & then to see how many times dia popped into a thread to tell everyone that hes an admin, but hes not really an admin. Hes just the coder. & its not his fault. & how he wants to make to big changes to the battle system around here.

I would say the demise started with GOW & then spiraled out of control with Dia. You cant have people in head positions that nobody respects.

B dot kept this place afloat with activity but between him & that nut ass dude amen.. rb became flooded with pathetic attempts at trolling.