User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Showing results 16 to 30 of 121

Thread: How much do y’all care about RB?

Re: How much do y’all care about RB?

why don't you guys uhh be rappers and rap about this Dia dude or whoever he or she is... you know vent yo shiii-- challenge this Dia to a battle or something. ya know?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragian View Post
    because of you riggghhttt....
    I was being sarcastic... look around

why don't you guys uhh be rappers and rap about this Dia dude or whoever he or she is... you know vent yo shiii-- challenge this Dia to a battle or something. ya know?
    Jesus... you are such a lame faggot

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    doesn't matter who's admin/mod if no one puts real time into promotion/marketing.

I told them to get active, cuz i'm not going to hold the forte down much longer, I just don't wanna leave the site high and dry.
    And again this is false bro... I’m some what cool with almost everyone... ppl just hate you and dagel. They want nothing to do here as long as you have the power. I don’t have a problem with you at all but that’s what it is.

OH WERE YOU!!! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Golly- I'm sorry, I didn't know man, I really didn't know... wow "sarcastic" holy?? mind blown man, damn, arghhhhh *brain implodes*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sick Vicious View Post
    Jesus... you are such a lame faggot
    Ah! Look what we got here, a "faggot expert".

Battle Record
    86-54

OH WERE YOU!!! sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Golly- I'm sorry, I didn't know man, I really didn't know... wow "sarcastic" holy?? mind blown man, damn, arghhhhh *brain implodes*

- - - Updated - - -

Ah! Look what we got here, a "faggot expert".
    You aren’t making much sense buddy... are you ok?

- - - Updated - - -

IPow? That’s your alias?

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You aren’t making much sense buddy... are you ok?

- - - Updated - - -

IPow? That’s your alias?
    uhh... are we still playing the sarcastic game cuzz no im totally lost.

IPow? wha? hmmm nope. nuh uh. never heard of it. never ever. thas so random dude. wut the fck? *scratches head* next subject.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    And again this is false bro... I’m some what cool with almost everyone... ppl just hate you and dagel. They want nothing to do here as long as you have the power. I don’t have a problem with you at all but that’s what it is.
    only place there's that hate is NC, and people know I know more about this shit than dagel, they don't hate me enough to leave the site, as the same people that complain about me, is still posting here. people literally left over dagel. I don't care what someone thinks of someone tbh, you can't even compare me to dagel cuz I don't bite lol. id rather cater to a new generation of battlers instead of ones that will just try to tear each other down .

Battle Record
    86-54

only place there's that hate is NC, and people know I know more about this shit than dagel, they don't hate me enough to leave the site, as the same people that complain about me, is still posting here. people literally left over dagel. I don't care what someone thinks of someone tbh, you can't even compare me to dagel cuz I don't bite lol. id rather cater to a new generation of battlers instead of ones that will just try to tear each other down .
    Not comparing just saying ppl hate you. From NC from LA from RR and don’t want to come here that’s all. I’m done with this argument

Stranger

people from RR respect me atleast, I don't even know what LA is lmao. rr is don't come here because they usually stay on that site, also it's completely different styles. it's the same way with NC the loyal few would never go anywhere else, that's how you become only known on one site haha.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

people from RR respect me atleast, I don't even know what LA is lmao. rr is don't come here because they usually stay on that site, also it's completely different styles. it's the same way with NC the loyal few would never go anywhere else, that's how you become only known on one site haha.
    LA is the most active site currently, and even its activity is nothing to write home about. . . but stuff in the OM gets fed, weekly challenges happen

its good enough for me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    LA is the most active site currently, and even its activity is nothing to write home about. . . but stuff in the OM gets fed, weekly challenges happen

its good enough for me
    reason why I'm on RR is cuz it's seperate from the NC crowd, sure LA is more of the same, if it's a completely different crowd id probably check it out, I got away from that toxic crowd along time ago, unless they follow me here lol .

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post

its good enough for me
    Nah text battling most active is NC. Jd like four tourneys and 3 leagues the past few months. If their audio and topics was more active would be dope

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lyrical Assault?

Wonder if my account still works there lol.

Stranger

you people are why I'm going to censor exact site names. use the initials stop bieng a jackass.