User Tag List

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 46 to 60 of 121

Thread: How much do y’all care about RB?

Stranger

Re: How much do y’all care about RB?

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    thats the key and the problem at the same time

just hard to find younger motivated members to carry the torch

when they do join, they usually end up getting trolled off the site and shit

ive seen sites where they had lightweight and heavyweight divisions. . . sort of gave the noobs a place away from the more experienced veterans until they were ready to step up. . but in all reality, it feels like its too late to use these types of ideas to fix this place
    yea that's what I always been saying, the veterans always run them off the site, that was the reason for hiding registration date/post count

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Yea, ran off the -1 members we have.

And let's be honest, Dia nobody cares about site names. Chances are, the people here are already there anyways. And the small percentage of people that don't know about it, aren't going to run off one shitty site to go to the next. This site is merely coexisting among all the other dead forums now and we're all 30+ men on here... remove all the unnecessary red tape and relax.

And if you're worried about it because of the reputation of this site? TRUST ME when I say that sink sailed a LONG time ago.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post

And let's be honest, Dia nobody cares about site names. Chances are, the people here are already there anyways. And the small percentage of people that don't know about it, aren't going to run off one shitty site to go to the next. This site is merely coexisting among all the other dead forums now and we're all 30+ men on here... remove all the unnecessary red tape and relax.

And if you're worried about it because of the reputation of this site? TRUST ME when I say that sink sailed a LONG time ago.
    well I don't want any new members coming here seing a bunch of threads about another site, and a bunch of threads about how this site is dead, that could very well be the reason we are like we are now.. the whole site was filled with that shit, I know if I was ever to spend money promoting the site, I wouldn't want that shit everywhere, especially about other sites, and the site being dead, you as a new member would you join if you seen people talking about it being dead? mentioning initials here and there is fine, but telling people to leave the site and join another one is unacceptable imo, we don't got to be jackasses cuz this has gone to shit.

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post

I remember back in the day that was considered bragging rights if you ran someone off the site, LOL.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    well I don't want any new members coming here seing a bunch of threads about another site, and a bunch of threads about how this site is dead, that could very well be the reason we are like we are now.. the whole site was filled with that shit, I know if I was ever to spend money promoting the site, I wouldn't want that shit everywhere, especially about other sites, and the site being dead, you as a new member would you join if you seen people talking about it being dead? mentioning initials here and there is fine, but telling people to leave the site and join another one is unacceptable imo, we don't got to be jackasses cuz this has gone to shit.
    What new members?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

there's a few new members coming in every now and then, but obviously i meant hypothetically lol

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    No ones here to read it anyway
    lol

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Dia View Post
    well I don't want any new members coming here seing a bunch of threads about another site, and a bunch of threads about how this site is dead, that could very well be the reason we are like we are now..

Mentions of site names, especially given the way the forum is atm should be the least of your problems.
    You don't want new members to come and see the mess we live in and the dysfunction
    of which area? ... 'The Lounge', which is a place where people spew crap uncensored and chill.
    You're being too strict with rules and red tape of what people can and can't talk about Dia,
    but you're not focusing on new members being privy to hardly any OM's getting fed.
    New members can see that hardly any comps are taking place, that leagues are down the S-Bend,
    that there's fuck all battles to give legit votes to.
    Members come here to read and write and vote and elevate through that system.
    If that's not in place to keep them here,
    then yeah, of course others are going to talk about other sites. Its a free world.
    And if you try shut them up, they'll just talk about it in pm's.
    Happened then and it'll happen now.

Focus should be given to maintaining decent feed for the few people who are still bothering to drop and then maybe more will bother to come and drop their own work because of that feed, because their work is appreciated and not ignored.

You can't keep people here by keeping them ignorant of other sites.
    Nor can you keep them here by blackmailing them into submission and silence regarding them using the words...
    .....RB IS DEAD.
    At the moment rb is dead, it got hit over the head with a sledge hammer, chucked in a freezer
    and sliced with a chain saw.

The only thing that might bring it slightly back is if mods work towards bringing their area back to life and if admin all band together for the better good of the site. As it stands though Dia, there's just you and kill spree here, hows a site supposed to work like that?
    Last edited by Emily; August 11th, 2018 at 01:15 AM

When free posting and trolling became more important than writing/battling, that's what killed it.
    [YOUTUBE]Fp0BScQSSvg[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    2-2
    Awards MOTM PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth Black View Post
    When free posting and trolling became more important than writing/battling, that's what killed it.
    Nah, we both know there’s more than that to it.
    Those things were taking place back then too, but legit
    work wasnt being ignored, and there were inspiring leagues to
    join so the focus was on the writing above all.
    People come here to write, read and get feed if they can.

Dias trying his best, but its a pretty picture in a plastic frame.
    Where’s the substance?

Battle Record
    5-0

@Kill Spree make me an admin or smod and I’ll do work

- - - Updated - - -

But dia would have to remain behind the scenes and change his name.

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    @Kill Spree make me an admin or smod and I’ll do work

- - - Updated - - -

But dia would have to remain behind the scenes and change his name.
    I’ll have a private thread with a few of you made soon. We’ll talk

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Nah, we both know there’s more than that to it.
    Those things were taking place back then too, but legit
    work wasnt being ignored, and there were inspiring leagues to
    join so the focus was on the writing above all.
    People come here to write, read and get feed if they can.

Dias trying his best, but its a pretty picture in a plastic frame.
    Where’s the substance?
    Hey babe

Cosmic thought projection Mimic's Avatar
    Battle Record
    60-35
    Awards FL Tournament Winner 50+ Wins Haiku Champion LLL HOF

Make me admin.

Fuck the resume'.
    I make the type of pieces that make Jesus say God damn - Cole

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Mimic View Post
    Make me admin.

Fuck the resume'.
    Not a chance... and don’t fuck with me today... not in the mood

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Emily View Post
    Mentions of site names, especially given the way the forum is atm should be the least of your problems.
    You don't want new members to come and see the mess we live in and the dysfunction
    of which area? ... 'The Lounge', which is a place where people spew crap uncensored and chill.
    You're being too strict with rules and red tape of what people can and can't talk about Dia,
    but you're not focusing on new members being privy to hardly any OM's getting fed.
    New members can see that hardly any comps are taking place, that leagues are down the S-Bend,
    that there's fuck all battles to give legit votes to.
    Members come here to read and write and vote and elevate through that system.
    If that's not in place to keep them here,
    then yeah, of course others are going to talk about other sites. Its a free world.
    And if you try shut them up, they'll just talk about it in pm's.
    Happened then and it'll happen now.

Focus should be given to maintaining decent feed for the few people who are still bothering to drop and then maybe more will bother to come and drop their own work because of that feed, because their work is appreciated and not ignored.

You can't keep people here by keeping them ignorant of other sites.
    Nor can you keep them here by blackmailing them into submission and silence regarding them using the words...
    .....RB IS DEAD.
    At the moment rb is dead, it got hit over the head with a sledge hammer, chucked in a freezer
    and sliced with a chain saw.

The only thing that might bring it slightly back is if mods work towards bringing their area back to life and if admin all band together for the better good of the site. As it stands though Dia, there's just you and kill spree here, hows a site supposed to work like that?
    I gave up months ago... now we gonna try to do something. Dream team

Battle Record
    5-0

I’m waiting

Originally Posted by 3viction
    I would have got Zunto too but he wouldn’t have even cared lmfao plus I ended his career anyway
    RIP TO MY CAREER