User Tag List

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Showing results 76 to 90 of 121

Thread: How much do y’all care about RB?

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Re: How much do y’all care about RB?

Lol @ dia

Has there been a more hated dude on this site? And hes admin lmaoooo
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Stranger

you been hated too, I think there's more... I think people just tolerate me lol.

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Ppl dont hate me they know I'm fair

- - - Updated - - -

I know dope writing when I see it. I been there done that. Ur just wack and I'm sorry that's just how it is.
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    You aren’t around brosif
    Same KS from NC?

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    it turned into a site complaint thread moved to staff. this will be moved there soon.

I say I can't od something it turns into a fucking all out war. ima stop responding and just move shit.
    Then stop fucking posting in it. If you haven't noticed, EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN turns in to complaints, fucking moron.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou View Post
    Same KS from NC?
    Yes.

Dia, make me admin. I actually have the wherewithal and cojones to put the site out of its misery.

Battle Record
    26-5

Every time i log in (rarely) it's like a case of deja vu.

Site's been dead for almost a decade. Just take it as it is.

RB is like on the fourth page on google search, it used to be near the top on the first. Now not even the domain name can save it.
    Last edited by Keyser; August 24th, 2018 at 03:35 AM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser View Post
    Every time i log in (rarely) it's like a case of deja vu.

Site's been dead for almost a decade. Just take it as it is.

RB is like on the fourth page on google search, it used to be near the top on the first. Now not even the domain name can save it.
    Just looked and it was on the 1st page for me.

Stranger

what the hell does it matter if its # googgle lol.. people searching for rap battles aint looking for forums. rap battle forums has no traffic for that keyword.

Battle Record
    0-2

someone needs to just throw some gas grenades in here and nail the door shut on yall...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    54-28
    Awards 50+ Wins - 50+ Wins SOTW FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
    Sometimes I feel like releasing anger and calling ppl fgts in diff ways for a mental work out instead of physical cuz ya boy take ur girl ez lol

But fl used to be 30 mins to an hr where u just think and write, fuck a week. When I write I sit down for 30 to 45 mins n write. Why aren't time limits that long again. Bring back old school fl where dudes had 150 or 200 wins, 50 losses wasn't shit cuz they against good comp n who gives af

Oh the glory days of fl

Yall gay. U get 30 mins of my time for me to think of clever insults n that's it.
    this.
    lyricalz finest

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

You guys make posts like this and pretend you guys give a shit about the site and what it stands for and then proceed to destroy it and troll it into oblivion. You guys turn away new heads that would contribute to the activity of the site because y’all egotistical as fuck and can’t stand change. It’s not cool to take the “internet site” seriously, or so you guys think. You guys do everything in your power to make the site about anything but what it should be about. FUCKING WRITING. BATTLING. O.M.

This site is 💀 inactive and that’s not gonna change. It’s a mild form of entertainment for old heads and aliases and the like 5 new people you might have. A time passer. Also someone said RR is separate of netcees, lmfao. No. L.A., RR, RB...it’s all the same and while some might be a little more active than another none of them are in revival mode. It’s more like life support and that shit needs to be just pulled already.

You guys cause your own problems. Enjoy it. Look at the o.m the same guy fifty million times. What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth Black View Post
    When free posting and trolling became more important than writing/battling, that's what killed it.
    TLDR ^

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    You guys make posts like this and pretend you guys give a shit about the site and what it stands for and then proceed to destroy it and troll it into oblivion. You guys turn away new heads that would contribute to the activity of the site because y’all egotistical as fuck and can’t stand change. It’s not cool to take the “internet site” seriously, or so you guys think. You guys do everything in your power to make the site about anything but what it should be about. FUCKING WRITING. BATTLING. O.M.

This site is �� inactive and that’s not gonna change. It’s a mild form of entertainment for old heads and aliases and the like 5 new people you might have. A time passer. Also someone said RR is separate of netcees, lmfao. No. L.A., RR, RB...it’s all the same and while some might be a little more active than another none of them are in revival mode. It’s more like life support and that shit needs to be just pulled already.

You guys cause your own problems. Enjoy it. Look at the o.m the same guy fifty million times. What a joke.

- - - Updated - - -

TLDR ^
    no it's not the same, RB is more similar to NC, RR, and LB both have different styles completly that wouldn't work on here, that's why you see grimzreaper with hella long bars on here because he is used to a different style, RB is picking up steam right now, people just like it when there is shit going on, I do agree with one thing, that's why I burred the lounge to the bottom of the forum and moved the battling shit to the top, and I have noticed an increase in callouts and fl battles since I did that, I can't see why they did the forums like that, the battle sections was at the bottom of the fucking site lol, it's a drastic shift in attitudes when you go from a site like rb, nc, to a site like RR, in LB, I would say RR is more of a family and these people want to tear each other apart.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post

This site is �� inactive and that’s not gonna change. It’s a mild form of entertainment for old heads and aliases and the like 5 new people you might have. A time passer. Also someone said RR is separate of netcees, lmfao. No. L.A., RR, RB...it’s all the same and while some might be a little more active than another none of them are in revival mode. It’s more like life support and that shit needs to be just pulled already.

- - - Updated - - -

TLDR ^
    Yet you’ve done nothing here tho? Correct me if I’m wrong

And behemoth Black is dagel ppl hate him for biting 100 verses

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Behemoth Black View Post
    When free posting and trolling became more important than writing/battling, that's what killed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Yet you’ve done nothing here tho? Correct me if I’m wrong

And behemoth Black is dagel ppl hate him for biting 100 verses
    You’re wrong, well depending on how you define that. I absolutely made a strong attempt to help the site beyond just posting my writing. I was always brain storming ideas to help benefit the site and I even offered to take a mod role which I was allowed briefly. The push back over dumb shit is beyond my control but I’ve contributed my share thanks