User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: GDub Movement - First Verse [Feedback Wanted]

GDub Movement - First Verse [Feedback Wanted]

I am looking to get feedback on the first verse of my song that I wrote and recorded yesterday.

Battle Record
    11-5

Re: GDub Movement - First Verse [Feedback Wanted]

This beat was trippy bro! Nice choice.

Whoa that was a short verse lol. But for your first verse it wasn't bad at all man.

You have some obvious work, but practice makes perfect. You have a sense of flow, so focus on that and your delivery. Your choice of lyrics was probably expected for being your first verse recorded. This is where you will begin to expand on topics and sounds.

Hooks are very important. I will give you that little hint right off the get go. You get a catchy hook that people can sing along to, you got the makings of a strong song.

The verses compliment that. GOOD flow, technique, delivery, and overall strong content WILL attract you more listeners.

So, don't stop here my friend. This only the beginning. Keep it up.

Feel free to check out my work and hit me up anytime with any questions.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media:

I think its funny you titled it first verse lol
    first comment your verse is 4 bars too short
    second comment, im a stickler for flow and delivery, im being super nice when I say you need a lot of work but your on the right path lyrically, although somewhat basic you did happen to have a clever line

"superstitious, knockin on the willow oak"

I thought that was dope, work on your flow an the lyrics and punches will come naturally in time if you want it bad enough

Some truly nice and sensible info on Topic, likewise I think the pattern to explain topic, is working.
    I must admit I was afriad of installing Gstatic Virus since I have had really bad luck with other ones that were said to have worked.
    It is like explain how to Gstatic Virus.
    I did a research on this topic and found mainly folks will have the same opinion with your blog.
    Thanks.