User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Thoughts?

Thoughts?

So, I'm a huge Eminem/D12 fan. The Marshall Mathers LP and Devil's Night are 2 of my favorite albums of all time.

I follow Bizarre from D12 on Twitter. Now he always posts shit like "I'm in the studio, let's work, email me for a price".. I've thought about it, but never actually sent an email to get a verse/ask about a price.

A week or so ago, I seen him post something that said he was going to do a remix of one of the songs he did with Em like 20 years ago or something like that, and to email him to see about getting on... "Only one spot left"

so I said fuck it. let me shoot my shot.

A week later he emails me back.

Now I wasn't expecting it to be free. I know music is a business. But $1500? I was thinking maybe $500 (what he usually charges for a verse from him) or maybe he would accept submissions and choose who he thought was the best to do a verse for the remix? Idk, I just felt some type of way about it. Like dude is trying to take advantage of his fans/eat off our backs while using Em's name. D12 had 2 multi-platinum albums. Surely he can't be hurting for the money? Like I said, I'm not mad about being asked for money to be on HIS song, but it just left me feeling a little salty.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by Nicktorious; August 10th, 2018 at 12:29 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Re: Thoughts?

The way I see it, it's not one of his ordinary songs, it's one with Eminem... that has to be worth something...

On the other hand, it's Bizarre. And it's not an official remix. And I'm sure at this point Eminem doesn't give a fuck about Bizarre, nor could Bizarre go anywhere with an Eminem co sign, so there's that.

Say fuck it, don't burn bridges. Don't reply, fuck with somebody else that's worth the price.

My thoughts.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL @ eat 1500 dicks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

What Celph said, Bizarre is the worst member of the group anyway.
    [YOUTUBE]Fp0BScQSSvg[/YOUTUBE]

Battle Record
    11-10
    Awards OM HOF

The exposure someone like bizarre (even if he is wack, even if he is from a by-gone area) could give you, is worth that money...simply because he used to be in a group with Eminem. And Eminem is the biggest hip hop artist of all time...basically, a whole bunch of people will look for Eminem, and then they'll look for d-12 and they might stumble upon some random shit from bizarre and Eminem which you are on. That's the premise...that's the reason for the price.

Stranger

I would of responded, 5,000 you gotta deal!

Battle Record
    0-2

thats WAY too much...
    i talk to Solomon Childs a lil on FB once in a while... i had plans to do a mixtape with some various people i know form the net...and was going to pay him to take a spot, and he only wanted $300, or for me to throw him a few exclusive beats...my choice either or...or a mixture of cash/beats.... and he's a certified OG Wu member...willing to work with you to that level of flexibility on pricing...

another time, was a friends birthday party, and a bunch of us chipped in to rent a hall...and we wanted to hire a rapper... we contacted KRS-One because he was going to be in the area that night... he was going to perform a whole set live for the same price that fat piece of shit is trying to charge you to be on his song...

fuck paying that wack ass bucket of jello $1500... he's the ODB of D12...and ODB was the Flava Flav of Wu...and Flava Flav was the joke of Public Enemy...soooo...
    Last edited by Toobs; August 17th, 2018 at 06:57 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Dagel, please.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

You need to get a Sada Baby verse tbh. Otherwise ur wasting ur money
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Real Talk
    Battle Record
    7-9

what it do

Battle Record
    2-4

the thing about Bizarre is that he was alot more involved with the record label than the rest of the group.
    he was actually the talent scout and was an A&R for Shady records. so i'm not sure how true this is still but thats what it could be based off of.