User Tag List

Page 443 of 469 FirstFirst ... 343 393 433 442 443 444 453 ... LastLast
Showing results 6,631 to 6,645 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Guys I love blue, I love king and I even liked the battle. BUT EIGHTY GODDAMN LINES

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by hello there View Post
    Guys I love blue, I love king and I even liked the battle. BUT EIGHTY GODDAMN LINES
    I just done a 50 line battle vs someone on another site, that = 100 lines, I wanted a 100 line battle but dude only wanted to do 50, those can be fun, but it's a chore for the voters, I always say just comment on the bars you liked, 50 line/100 line battles are a good cure for writers block and you would likely write more than that for a KOTD style battle, I bet diz has 1000 lines per round haha.

Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    I just done a 50 line battle vs someone on another site, that = 100 lines, I wanted a 100 line battle but dude only wanted to do 50, those can be fun, but it's a chore for the voters, I always say just comment on the bars you liked.
    I would sudoku if I had to read 50 lines by you.

Stranger

I would sudoku if I had to read 50 lines by you.
    would you sudoku ya self if you lost to me twice?

also my verse was dope.

Quote Originally Posted by Diasick View Post
    @TGO die faggot.

Wanna do 50 lines? Drop em on the fucking bench, cuz that’s a walk in the park.
    You see ur wife under a brighter light, to me.. She’s the bitch I’ll stalk in the dark.
    prolly think this is stupid as fuck, and phone ur verse in; that’s no kind of enjoyment.
    This 50 line battle is once in a lifetime.. like the odds of you finding employment.
    we’re probably wasting our time with this, and it’s true like there isn’t shit left to do.
    We schedule this? That’s a dissapointment, = how ur girl feels when she sits next to you.
    Don’t have another kid, because providing for your family then, is probably tougher.
    Only decent living situation you poor ppl seen was when u watched property brothers.
    I’ll stop mentioning your tax bracket, and big nose, don’t think ima leave that out to.
    Only reason ur spouse stayed this long, is cuz she’s hoping you sneeze out cash soon.
    Why would I fear son? Ur taking a trip to the morgue, and this aint even near done.
    Dui arrest aint nothing to laugh bout, esp if you run over ur damn kid during a beer run.
    u’re wife probably cheating, but that’s not a reason you should divorce that stupid cow.
    You driving her to marriage counseling or can pussy be delivered via uber now?
    Maybe for you this is shit’s n giggles, I guess I’m the only one taking this serious.
    I’m battling a dude that probably has a panic attack when his girl’s late on her period.
    When we didn’t have a white christmas I was upset, I literally thought I would cry.
    So I’ll push TGO off a fucking cliff since I like seeing snowflakes drop from the sky.
    This shit aint adding up, it only takes a second to tell, that your destined to fail.
    Congrats on 100 wins, but I seen better numbers than that when I stepped on a scale.
    When you say you can beat me, you never keep a straight face, I’m calling your bluff.
    You ending me is a long shot, the Q has a better chance winning audio of the month.
    If TGO at the top of the game, I’m causing a glitch, like it’s nothing to murder a player.
    He ends up in the easy matches, he bad at seeding, or rigging the tourney in his favor?
    I got bars for days, you only try to call off the deal, like you can’t follow who’s ill.
    I wanted 100 lines and you requested to “cut it in half” like you can’t swallow the pill.
    You’re kids won’t be at school tomorrow, when they go missing that’ll be brutal to see.
    Didn’t get abducted though, they’re just transferring after your bitch moves in with me
    Is your wife a “gold” digger? if you asked her, I’m sure that whore would plead the fifth.
    Better watch how you treat the bitch, or she’ll be trying to “excavate” from a piece of shit.
    You shouldn’t make new year's resolutions, because you know that won’t be a happy life.
    good day for u, would be the RR radio show, after kissing ass.. and giving daps to slyfe.
    A heavy hitting punch for you would be dissing my weight, like no one’s ever done that.
    Teeg be like dia so fat, only time he seen a naked lady is on the back of his mud flap.
    Define a coward, no need to look it up, because that’s the people that’s running.
    You aren’t real when your battling, and YOU ALREADY proved you can’t keep it 100.
    Calling me a nerd is bold, you must realize that will never give you the upperhand, bro.
    Because ur concepts confused me, doing that geeky shit only time I understand code.
    AND if you call me fat, I’ll go bezerk, diss his fam, cuz that’s hitting him where it hurt.
    Fucking his whore proved my haters wrong, they all said dia ur not fitting in a skirt.
    You drop basic shit, and they think you’re top tier, you’ll never enter an elite junction.
    Battling TGO is sort of like programming, I just gotta implement the delete function.
    How are you king of the bar? You can barely punch, it’s like you’re lacking hands.
    Tried to enter a tourney on another site, & already answered with your backup plans.
    You’ll get bodied in mid flight, so I’ll be understanding if you don’t like to travel.
    Hear me though?...You should call it quits if you need a deaf guy to fight ya battles.
    You should be repeatedly clowned.. fuck boy shit leaving him deep in the ground.
    You have no diss~ability, so now a dude that has one, is completing ya round.
    I’ll keep ur noes out of this, if keeping my name outta ya mouth is ur initial state.
    Regardless of potential hate, when ur in the grave, that’s putting you in ya place!

personal explanations.
    - he signed up for a 1-2 punch tourney on another site, and answer replaced him.
    - I originally requested 100 lines in the call out, but he only wanted to do 50.

Battle Record
    5-0

Hmm what site?

Stranger

nonya beezewax

Battle Record
    5-0

Why you always gotta be so hostile? I just wanna know about other sites aside from rb and NCs

I can’t even create an account on RR on my phone idk why

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Why you always gotta be so hostile? I just wanna know about other sites aside from rb and NCs

I can’t even create an account on RR on my phone idk why
    I'm pretty sure you was easter on there, if so you're IP banned most likely.

I don't know why your looking for more sites, you can combine every site, and shit would still be dead lol.

it's cool to battle in different styles, like there's is long bar so that would be the only place id use it on or LB.

there isn't really a specific style on there though, you can do w/e and you wouldn't get biased votes if you done some long bar shit unlike here and NC, pretty sure that would be an auto loss around these parks.

Battle Record
    5-0

Idk what you mean by Easter but yeah never been on RR cause I’ve never been able to register. I can view the whole forum I just can’t sign up on my phone and I’ve heard other people have that problem too.

But is the site you’re talking about even rr or is it something else?

Stranger

Idk what you mean by Easter but yeah never been on RR cause I’ve never been able to register. I can view the whole forum I just can’t sign up on my phone and I’ve heard other people have that problem too.

But is the site you’re talking about even rr or is it something else?
    omg who cares, yea.

probably not mobile friendly then, wouldn't surprise sites very outdated.

Battle Record
    1-9

FWIW I would fuck you up at this pt.

Battle Record
    5-0

Umm ok

Just registered

- - - Updated - - -

B__ol0 in here talking to himself lol good grief

- - - Updated - - -

5 mins on RR and that shit is the worst thing I’ve eber seen

Stranger

FWIW I would fuck you up at this pt.
    that's what you said last 2x.

Stranger

Umm ok

Just registered

- - - Updated - - -

B__ol0 in here talking to himself lol good grief

- - - Updated - - -

5 mins on RR and that shit is the worst thing I’ve eber seen
    sometimes it aint about how the site looks, but how the community is, that place might chill you out, you will find some of the worse people here and NC that just want to be ur enemies, also that is not the site to do trolling on, if you wanna troll stay here or on NC, trollers like ur self are usually banned on spot.

Merk Squad
    Battle Record
    52-32
    Awards Legendary Battle Haymaker Maddnes Champion - HM 3 winner 50+ Wins Legendary Member OM HOF LLL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

@Diasick actually that verse was worth the read. Not bad, not bad at all..