Page 112 of 469 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 111 112 113 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Showing results 1,666 to 1,680 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Haha word man. I gave this dude a crazy good breakdown of his bars because hes in my inbox asking for help. But he dont want help. He just wants people to call his bars dope
    @Meth . First of all, let me be super clear - I appreciate you 1. doing all the craziness you do for this league (you choose to do it with your free time. Everyone here should suck your dick.) 2. taking the time to back and forth me on messages (you did NOT have to, and you still chose to. That's legit.) 3. Giving the in depth feedback on my battle (you really went above and beyond.)

I absolutely and completely appreciate you and I listen to the things you're saying, to the best of my ability. You are a generally selfless person and - from the limited I get to see - a decent human being. You're dope.

I'm obviously in a learning curve and frustrated. I needed to vent that frustration. And since you faggots have done 100 pages of literally circle jerking each other in here, I figured it was a safe space. GUESS I WAS WRONG??? You clowns

Seriously. I appreciation you and how you make time to help other people when you don't have to. Go you.

As for my votes, there are absolutely some bars I don't get. And I point those out in the vote itself. 100% of the time.

The rest I don't comment on unless I get the punch. Every site def has a different feel AND it has been awhile since I did this... so I am 100% sure that I have to figure out what you guys are up to, on here. But a lot of the shit you guys like are honestly pretty crappy bars. Mostly sports or some really weak wordplays.

The battler I think is fucking fire here is Blue. But everyone knows he is fucking fire.

It wouldn't be so fucking clear to me that he is miles above anyone else I've read on here unless I knew what was up with everyone else. Don't sleep on my ability man. I never was the best battler in the world, but I have a very clear handle on what makes tight rap and how to weave my ass around some multis, wordplay and concepts.

I've never been a really good puncher and I'm just frustrated still struggling with that, here.

THAT SAID... Authentic's verse was fucking trash. Let's be real. It sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post
    No. Dont feel you. I have a high success rate. And also have high enough self esteem to not insult a woman, in the case i get rejected, to make myself feel better.
    This guy gets laid.

---- FUCKING /S!!

Everyone thinks "fuck that bitch" sometimes. If you never thought that, you've never had a girlfriend.

I literally guarantee I fuck more than you and I think "fuck that bitch" on a regular basis.

If you're a dude, you sometimes think "fuck that bitch." And most girls probably think so, too.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Name checks out
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    1-9

You love me.

Don't get all butthurt because you wanted to talk about success rate and women in the same post.

Go back to Steam and download Super Seducer 2.

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

It's all good H&D. I'm sure I'm going to be in the same boat as you man. It's literally been 6 years or more since I've battled. I'm not looking forward to the uphill climb, but I am looking forward to battling again.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

I'm about to silence H&D

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

He reminds me of @Lenny 4yrs ago. Remember all those meltdowns @joog ?

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    No u linked because the connection was awful.

Theres no other reason to link it.

If it was because u "we're retarded" then every word association or play would have been linked.

U know why u linked it frfr? Because u knew for a fucking fact that "this detroit" does not at all mean "Detroit: Become Human, the video game thats only for ps4.

Were all retarded yet if u read the votes u have cast on the site ull see that u dont understand 95 percent of the bars here.

I hope u try again next week. And i hope u do a lot better. But it wont be with my help.

- - - Updated - - -
    @King @Kill Spree @Bomb Bard lets get these battles up
    just got home... writing now verse will be up shortly

Stranger

all his post would be in approval mode, they only visible if we approve them.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    Na dont do that.
    Yea @Bash i remember. Lmao. Hes a lot less of a pussy now tho
    -herbo

Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    You won't.

Pussy.

Battle Record
    122-29

Smh. Got dammit. Now hes GONNA do it smh. I tried to help u dude
    -herbo

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Dont do it Dia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

No No No we arent banning members. let Meth handle this shit if he needs us to do something he can ask

Battle Record
    86-54

@Codealt @Dia @Cheese cake assassin

Battle Record
    86-54

If hes swaying or feeding or what ever Im not reading back just DQ him and move on. Rules are rules