Showing results 3,121 to 3,135 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bayou View Post
    LoL man did u even read the verses?? battle was fire

In all honesty I truly believe that is the best 20 line verse I've ever written, old or new.... and i've written forever what will be my favorite bar so im happy....the board has decided I lost, I can live with that as there's nothing more I think I could do (except maybe say Hindu lmao)... when u write what u think is ur favorite / best verse ever what can ya do...

I hear you on the site unification front tho... I really wanted it lol, would've been cool

@Barcotic cant find your original post but word awesome battle... g'luck on your quest for 15-1 my dude

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya... gunna have to start flipping between that and the football now tho

need odell to go off this week... fuck this rain
    Which bar was the all time favorite?

Battle Record
    11-5

In all honesty I truly believe that is the best 20 line verse I've ever written, old or new.... and i've written forever what will be my favorite bar so im happy....the board has decided I lost, I can live with that as there's nothing more I think I could do (except maybe say Hindu lmao)... when u write what u think is ur favorite / best verse ever what can ya do...

I hear you on the site unification front tho... I really wanted it lol, would've been cool

@Barcotic cant find your original post but word awesome battle... g'luck on your quest for 15-1 my dude

- - - Updated - - -

I wasn't hating on the battle lol but I didn't read it cus mikey is a little bitch and doesnt want me voting on his stuff

just seen he was up in votes and sucks the unification couldn't go down is all I was commenting on

Battle Record
    4-8

It was an absolute fire battle. It could go either way, honestly. I voted Bar... but ton of voting left to do.

Battle Record
    1-9

Can I get some term clarification?

On this site, what do you guys define as wordplay?

One word, two meaning's right?

So to use something that's not mine --- "Charm and Her" / "Charmander"

I am 6 PMs deep with someone who is telling me that this ^^^^^^^^ is "basic" wordplay and won't get me far on RB.

Instead, I should be doing things like using associative words in my bars. So like, let's say, let's say you have a punch about basketball and you use sneakers and rim in your setup.

IMO that's not wordplay. That's just your concept - it's setting up your concept.

It's important. But it isn't some mystical next level of wordplay.

Wordplay is like really fancy puns; where one word or a combination of words stand in as a homonym for something else.

Am I right here or are you guys fucking with me?

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Dias mostly wrong about everything.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Stranger

you're still not getting it man, you don't have to manipulate words, or cap them for it to be wordplay, what you're speaking of is obvious wordplay.

he said you have to cap wordplay for dudes to get them LOL. thats a no no one here almost as much as long bar, you have to cut that shit out to. you might as well still be doing long bar if you do that.

Battle Record
    1-9

... I didn't say it was Dia. To be fair. I was trying to get a neutral response, not call anyone out for not knowing wordplay.

I did NOT say you have to "cap" wordplay. I said it makes it easier for someone to see more complicated wordplay I have the goddamn PMs, Dia.

I said word PLAY is a PLAY on words. And you showed me a bunch of bars with words highlighted that didn't have any other meanings except the meanings they already have. You don't need to cap "Buggin'" for me to know you're talking about running AND about insects.

Anyways. I tried to do this in a lowkey way and find out what was what.

Instead here we are. Again.

I'm kind of surprised he's so good and doesn't understand the basics. He's like a high functioning autist.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

- - - Updated - - -

mannn wtf
    whats ur football team?

&& i disagree on the best verse ever shit but it mostdef is a fire battle
    i tried, a lot

speaking of fire battles, lll no longer updates and/or accepts hof battles nowadays? cuz IMO theres been some gems in recent yrs that never got/get recognition.. especially compared to MOST of the past hof battles in general. tbr a lot of them suck when comparing (my own included)

did rb just get lazy w that?

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    ... I didn't say it was Dia. To be fair. I was trying to get a neutral response, not call anyone out for not knowing wordplay.

I did NOT say you have to "cap" wordplay. I said it makes it easier for someone to see more complicated wordplay I have the goddamn PMs, Dia.

I said word PLAY is a PLAY on words. And you showed me a bunch of bars with words highlighted that didn't have any other meanings except the meanings they already have. You don't need to cap "Buggin'" for me to know you're talking about running AND about insects.

Anyways. I tried to do this in a lowkey way and find out what was what.

Instead here we are. Again.

I'm kind of surprised he's so good and doesn't understand the basics. He's like a high functioning autist.
    but what youre capping isnt complicated wordplay dude.

its like when loaded lux stops in the middle of a battle to explain a defeat bar, rofl.

and we wasn't talking about the battle, but now you are.... we was talking about this in PMs and you brought it out here.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post

That new Sada Baby just dropped

Ill put yo bitch all on them perc's too
    Have my shooter shoot that lil uzi at yo vert ooooooh
    This bumps in the whip

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    mannn wtf
    whats ur football team?

i tried, a lot

speaking of fire battles, lll no longer updates and/or accepts hof battles nowadays? cuz IMO theres been some gems in recent yrs that never got/get recognition.. especially compared to MOST of the past hof battles in general. tbr a lot of them suck when comparing (my own included)

forgot to @Kill Spree @Meth

Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    but what youre capping isnt complicated wordplay dude.

its like when loaded lux stops in the middle of a battle to explain a defeat bar, rofl.

and we wasn't talking about the battle, but now you are....
    I'm literally over this conversation in public. So I'll say this last thing.

I don't think I'm great at this part of it, but it's the part I find most interesting. And I try to make it - my goal is to make it - so if you just read it straight through without caps you could miss the 2nd meaning.

I want it to be smooth as I can make it.

If I can do this, you need a little show and tell.

... I don't know what to say dude. Even when I try to be real civil, and private, you want to talk that shit.

I really honestly do not know how to relate to you as a human being without either becoming toxic or being dragged down into a pit.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    mannn wtf
    whats ur football team?

i tried, a lot

even with my Hindu/Muslim mix up I really believe it is ... besides the point tho

& I'm a philly fan , that's why I care lol .. on the Leafs front, it's been a trip but I cnt help but feel like we're headed for another round 1 exit if we don't learn to play some fucking defense

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    I'm literally over this conversation in public. So I'll say this last thing.

I don't think I'm great at this part of it, but it's the part I find most interesting. And I try to make it - my goal is to make it - so if you just read it straight through without caps you could miss the 2nd meaning.

I want it to be smooth as I can make it.

If I can do this, you need a little show and tell.

... I don't know what to say dude. Even when I try to be real civil, and private, you want to talk that shit.

I really honestly do not know how to relate to you as a human being without either becoming toxic or being dragged down into a pit.
    the only thing you need to understand is for these voters you have to dumb it down, if you take anything away from anything I said, I still need to dumb down my own shit even more.

HOF
    Battle Record
    19-6
    Awards Legendary Member LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by knucklehead. View Post
    I wasn't hating on the battle lol but I didn't read it cus mikey is a little bitch and doesnt want me voting on his stuff

just seen he was up in votes and sucks the unification couldn't go down is all I was commenting on

Okay I still love you then... read it tho, you as much as anyone should enjoy it as u'll get all the personals on both sides lol