User Tag List

Page 380 of 469 FirstFirst ... 280 330 370 379 380 381 390 430 ... LastLast
Showing results 5,686 to 5,700 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    lmaooo

- - - Updated - - -

its hard being at the top

but amusing to read chats like this

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    what voters value here is originality, cleverness, and harshness/humor. probably in that order. being new here can be a frustrating coz when it comes to concepts all the low hanging fruit is gone. all the obvious shit has been done, flipped, and flipped again. it takes a while to get a feel for whats gonna be fresh.

u are right about spoon feeding tho, thats basically the idea of good wording. u take a complex or clever concept and try to word it in a way where they can't not get it. and in a way that has impact. new cats often try to do too much with a punch and the bar just comes off wordy.

best piece of advice i can give to anyone trying to improve is to rewrite ur verse. write that shit on a tuesday, forget about it for a day or two, then re write it before u drop. i dont do that anymore coz i have a better understanding of how to word shit now but thats what made me elevate the most initially.
    ^me posting on my other account
    if you were anything like king i wouldnt think you were such a bitch ass nigga irl. there is a stark difference between how you explain things ( thinking you are the epitome of text battling because you started during prohibition) and how king explains things (not making himself the center of discussion and actually wanted to aid others to make the text scene better) to sum up what im trying to get at you used way too much teeth last night so you need to work on that

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

say wha?

- - - Updated - - -

haters gon hate

ben like this for 10 yrs
    across diff. sites yet i still champ em all

at the end of the day, i win

carry on tho

Battle Record
    60-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by Barcotic View Post
    say wha?
    there you go. drop the "T" it keeps the teeth apart and gives good gum action

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

+ ur a blatant faggot for not only ducking me, but dropping the most homo verse ive ever seen
    U deeeeeefinitely are a fgt irl

Battle Record
    60-22

you only win the biggest bitch ass award. you would think after 10 years you wouldnt have to resort to cheating..and you wouldnt get caught cheating. pussy

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

I want the kinda drugs MV been on lately

Battle Record
    60-22

i told you in the verse im not gay. but you are so much of a pussy i would fuck you indeed.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

That Pain/X crossover looks dope btw

Battle Record
    60-22

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    That Pain/X crossover looks dope btw
    yeaaa when i saw it that shit gave me chills bruh. rip X

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

Rip X fr

New album was ass but that’s on his fucked up label

Let the man rest ffs

Battle Record
    60-22

yea. and this shit with his baby's name is killing me. do not name that kind Gekyume..why would that do that?

Battle Record
    2-3

Quote Originally Posted by hello there View Post
    That's good advice.

FWIW @AeeYo people hate me and my writing and hate voting for me. Everyone thinks I suck.

So do like the opposite of what I do.

I don't get why. I try to be friends with people. But whatever.

People will say otherwise, but you will notice people who like you vote on your shit more, and vote for you more. I don't think it's a conscious thing, but being well liked and WELL KNOWN is important to getting your battles voted on and votes for you.

And there is a set ecosystem of relationships already here. Most of these guys have been writing together for years. So coming in and making waves is an easy way to get singled out in a negative way.

You do this and people like Barcotic will just freak out. They just hate change. Imagine like they want to keep having the same battles they've had for a decade, over and over.

Not everyone. Not even most people. But there is def a vocal minority that just hates new things and new people.

Then there's Bash. I don't even know why Bash hates me. I think it's cuz I write better gun bars.
    I've got battles weeks old by now... Not a vote in sight. I've never seen a site that requires niggas to vote (which is smart) and still no real active voting. At least pretend to read the shit.

But hey, I'm being honest. Not trying to get on a hate list or anything. Just my observation being here a few weeks. Gotta show that love or another site will.

Who's here for 10+ years? If so, u must be here for self and not the community. It's a shame that we gotta be forced to vote... I mean, damn. And then niggas can't even meet a battle deadline?? Niggas! Come on now.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-23
    Awards 75+ Wins

No ones really forcing you that shit in the battle set up is old.

Whole thing needs to be revamped tbh it’s clunky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MV View Post
    yea. and this shit with his baby's name is killing me. do not name that kind Gekyume..why would that do that?
    That’s not good...

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Vets don't usually battle in the FL for a variety of reasons. I'll occasionally go there if I got bars in my notepad that need to go.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Jit View Post
    I want the kinda drugs MV been on lately
    I fucking died.