User Tag List

Page 51 of 469 FirstFirst ... 41 50 51 52 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Showing results 751 to 765 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

tempers flaring...

Battle Record
    5-0

Did this wigga just call himself a legend? Lmao find the legend on the map of my life and gtfo of it you scum

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zunto View Post
    Did this wigga just call himself a legend? Lmao find the legend on the map of my life and gtfo of it you scum
    Stop trolling. Ur annoying af
    Now I am become death; destroyer of worlds.

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Artificial View Post
    I've beat legends, that makes me legend. I've champed multiple leagues. Wtf have u done? U beat me consider urself a legend if u want.

And orc didnt let me win. For the thousandth time, HE said next person up by two wins, I went up by two. End of story.

The diff is those names u just listed dont even know who u are lol

Be thankful of what? Tf u gonna do? Big mixbreed retard. U tall for nothing. Wasted height cuz u obv have no talent

- - - Updated - - -

Be thankful we don't have the old rules where u had to champ fl before u could get in LLL

- - - Updated - - -

Name the top 2 best people you've beat excluding me for obv reasons.
    Dear Lil ronin <3

You're Ego's feeding right into this, its cute. From sending me 5 pms in under 15 minutes after i dropped verses crying about how unfair i was and how you thought i was better than that. Yet, you don't care you lost? . Useless you really live & breathe for this word rap stuff. This is like the psych study i did in class. When someone is very irate & easily bothered about something (IE making excuses, Flaunting bravado) it means they have nothing else to really make them feel necessary or that they even matter.

I'm sure your friends & family offline think the world of you! Even if you're not one of the legends of writing. its ok im not that good and i own up to it. You should try it. You must not have alot going on in real life or else you wouldn't try to be the center of attention all the time. You probably play in rec leagues at your ymca and fail to be the best player. You're overlooked in your kungfu panda dojo of doom as a fish who flops easy. Not the strongest or best physique in the weight room you attend, but hey its ok! neither am i! Lets be buds! decoder rings for all!!!!!!!

So, it makes sense you cling to this E-ego of being a legend. You've yet to live up to your own hype =/. Your mighty talkative when the legends arent around. But when they start talking about whose who you keep quiet on netcees and never mention yourself. Bags chumps you every time you try to stand out & then you log off and stick to RB. Then pop up once you think they forgot you exist & try to contribute so they dont pick on you (like you're doing now). Until you start getting big headed and they put u in your place. Just know amen's kids could always use a Manny & we all need a site janitor to clean up old battle threads <3

Sincerely yours,
    Clout The terrible word rapper

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    tempers flaring...
    Welcome to Rb, you're picking up quick.

Enjoy reading your battles; keep it up. Soon u'll be in contention for the LLL title.

Battle Record
    83-41
    Awards 50+ Wins

I just had to log in and say this..

DAMNNNNNNNN

Stranger

nothing wrong with master debaters.

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Cred View Post
    I just had to log in and say this..

DAMNNNNNNNN
    Cred with co-sign <3

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    Dear Lil ronin <3

You're Ego's feeding right into this, its cute. From sending me 5 pms in under 15 minutes after i dropped verses crying about how unfair i was and how you thought i was better than that. Yet, you don't care you lost? . Useless you really live & breathe for this word rap stuff. This is like the psych study i did in class. When someone is very irate & easily bothered about something (IE making excuses, Flaunting bravado) it means they have nothing else to really make them feel necessary or that they even matter.

I'm sure your friends & family offline think the world of you! Even if you're not one of the legends of writing. its ok im not that good and i own up to it. You should try it. You must not have alot going on in real life or else you wouldn't try to be the center of attention all the time. You probably play in rec leagues at your ymca and fail to be the best player. You're overlooked in your kungfu panda dojo of doom as a fish who flops easy. Not the strongest or best physique in the weight room you attend, but hey its ok! neither am i! Lets be buds! decoder rings for all!!!!!!!

So, it makes sense you cling to this E-ego of being a legend. You've yet to live up to your own hype =/. Your mighty talkative when the legends arent around. But when they start talking about whose who you keep quiet on netcees and never mention yourself. Bags chumps you every time you try to stand out & then you log off and stick to RB. Then pop up once you think they forgot you exist & try to contribute so they dont pick on you (like you're doing now). Until you start getting big headed and they put u in your place. Just know amen's kids could always use a Manny & we all need a site janitor to clean up old battle threads <3

Sincerely yours,
    Clout The terrible word rapper

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome to Rb, you're picking up quick.

Enjoy reading your battles; keep it up. Soon u'll be in contention for the LLL title.
    thats like narcissism in a nutshell right?

Battle Record
    12-3

@Clout cant reply to your pm but i was referring to your post lol i was asking would that make him a narcissist

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
    @Clout cant reply to your pm but i was referring to your post lol i was asking would that make him a narcissist
    Oh yeah, he is. Just few his old LL posts he is always one-upping himself. He is a legend in his own mind. He is decent if you appease his ego.

- - - Updated - - -

view a few*

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

He really doesn't and you know he doesn't. Joshua is reluctant b/c his stamina is horrid(dylan whyte fight, takkam fight, klitchsko fight proved this) & wilder legit can KO anyone with ONE punch. Plus wilder does have better stamina he doesn't breathe heavy from the mouth and his output doesn't go down as much as Joshua's does. BUT I do think Joshua is the more skilled of the two. That gap you're trying to portray b/n them just isn't there anymore; but it was at one time. If and i say if Wilder beats an inshape Tyson fury? then i will favor him over my fellow European negro.

Because whether you like it or not Fury punked the living shit out of Klitchsko and beat that man WHEN HE WAS THE MAN. This is fact and u lose if u dare engage that. He was on top and just beat a gamed Bryant Jennings to retain his titel only to be humiliated by tyson fury. Took a year off came back and fought a young lion in Joshua. So a 40+ yr old man coming off a loss....plus a year off he gave joshua all he could handle. Tyson fury handled him easialy...when Klitchkso was the man.

- - - Updated - - -
    @Bayou i'll pm you my break down.
    We can debate this till we are blue in the faces. If Wilder doesn't knock Joshua out in under 5 - he's finished. He has no stamina either. His last several fights that have lasted more then 4 rounds have proved this. Ortiz was out boxing him and Ortiz is no where near on the caliber Joshua is. Let's be honest with ourselves here. Wilder has no technical talent - JUST freak of nature power in 1 HAND. Not both - 1. All Joshua needs to do is isolate that one hand and it's over.

- - - Updated - - -

Just know amen's kids could always use a Manny
    What?

OH, sup my G @Bash - how have you been, man?

@Ronin the homie - he has talent and is overly confident - let him talk and show up if you battling dude. He is his own worst enemy. I've seen dope bars from him and really ass bars from him like any of us.

I don't claim to be a legend what so ever and have beaten top dudes as well. Who gives a fuck? LOL.

BTW, I said I was kidding about signing in, man.
    Last edited by Amen; September 2nd, 2018 at 08:05 AM

Stranger

@Meth taylor swift sucks

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Don't see shit.

Going to assume you failed at trying to post some sort of GIF? Lol.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

U know what they say about assumptions.

U right, tho.

- - - Updated - - -

It wont let mw post gifs at all this is a travesty

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    @Meth taylor swift sucks
    https://media2.giphy.com/media/Ces0zM8hZErBK/giphy.gif

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.