User Tag List

Page 52 of 469 FirstFirst ... 2 42 51 52 53 62 102 152 ... LastLast
Showing results 766 to 780 of 7023

Thread: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: LLL Season XXII Chat/Predictions/talk shit

Vote clout. Dont wanna hear ronin crying. But ill edit my vote later. Easy win for Big Clout
    @Ronin wat tf was that man? Fk is u doing lol
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    22-3

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    We can debate this till we are blue in the faces. If Wilder doesn't knock Joshua out in under 5 - he's finished. He has no stamina either. His last several fights that have lasted more then 4 rounds have proved this. Ortiz was out boxing him and Ortiz is no where near on the caliber Joshua is. Let's be honest with ourselves here. Wilder has no technical talent - JUST freak of nature power in 1 HAND. Not both - 1. All Joshua needs to do is isolate that one hand and it's over.

- - - Updated - - -

What?

OH, sup my G @Bash - how have you been, man?

@Ronin the homie - he has talent and is overly confident - let him talk and show up if you battling dude. He is his own worst enemy. I've seen dope bars from him and really ass bars from him like any of us.

I don't claim to be a legend what so ever and have beaten top dudes as well. Who gives a fuck? LOL.

BTW, I said I was kidding about signing in, man.
    When has wilder shown bad stamina dont worry I'll wait. You done did it now. I will wait and wont let you out of that one. He has never shown bad stamina butbjosha consistently shows signs of fatigue. The ortiz fight? Show wilder had amazing stamina. Wilder was almost knocked out cold and came back the next round like a crazed dog to knock ortiz out. Joshua always looks like he needs and oxygen machine past round 5. Wilder always is in good condition spilka went to round 9 and the first germans fight went the full 12 and wilder looked like he could went 5 more rounds. Joshua never looks like he can go more rounds. He looked terrible in the taksim fight.

There's not one fight where wilder looks like he needs and oxygen machine. But there's plenty for joshua and ones he is dominating too its not like he's been pressured.

Examples. Do it now. I'll wait

- - - Updated - - -

Bermane not germans*

- - - Updated - - -

Takam ** not taksim

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post
    When has wilder shown bad stamina dont worry I'll wait. You done did it now. I will wait and wont let you out of that one. He has never shown bad stamina butbjosha consistently shows signs of fatigue. The ortiz fight? Show wilder had amazing stamina. Wilder was almost knocked out cold and came back the next round like a crazed dog to knock ortiz out. Joshua always looks like he needs and oxygen machine past round 5. Wilder always is in good condition spilka went to round 9 and the first germans fight went the full 12 and wilder looked like he could went 5 more rounds. Joshua never looks like he can go more rounds. He looked terrible in the taksim fight.

There's not one fight where wilder looks like he needs and oxygen machine. But there's plenty for joshua and ones he is dominating too its not like he's been pressured.

Examples. Do it now. I'll wait

- - - Updated - - -

Bermane not germans*

- - - Updated - - -

Takam ** not taksim
    Are you kidding me? Um, his fight against Ortiz WAS ABSOLUTELY HORRIBLE!

Being pushed up on the the ropes wobbling around isn't fatigued? Not being able to lift your hands isn't fatigue? He wasn't almost knocked out, that's bullshit. He was FATIGUED.
    Last edited by Amen; September 2nd, 2018 at 10:19 AM

Battle Record
    22-3

Being pushed up on the the ropes wobbling around isn't fatigued? Not being able to lift your hands isn't fatigue? He wasn't almost knocked out, that's bullshit. He was FATIGUED.
    Fail you lose, he had amazing stamina. He was literally fighting back while almost being ko'd. Do you know what stamina is man? Or are you aruging for the sake of because you're awaiting breakfast or a refill on coffee you rich bastard lol. Wilder is praised for his recovery/stamina abilities BECUASE OF THAT FIGHT/WIN. You don't fight back when rocked especially as you can even agree while being hurt that bad & then come back on the attack the next round to knock ortiz out after literally being out on your feet. He recovered pretty damn well.

Joshua is always criticized because of his late round stamina. I've named fights where he clearly is gasping with all his might for air. Its solely because of his muscle mass...he keeps getting heavier when he should be getting lighter. he was 257.3 lbs for klichsko with sub 9% body fat. That is great for bodybuilding but for a sport where your constantly on the move & throwing multiple punches continuously for 45 minutes straight? nah no bueno as they say in Latin America.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

@Amen u think Fury can beat either of them?
    -herbo

Battle Record
    22-3

& i got nothing be admiration for AJ but he clearly is holding on out deontay to collect as many millionaire dollar pay days as possible. He is putting it off, he is worried about losing. If & as i said before IF wilder beats fury? then Deontay is A-side in my eyes keyword my eyes not the promoters. Because as you know Tyson did beat Klitchkso when Klitchsko was the man. Joshua fought a 40+ yr old man who was out of the ring for OVER A YEAR following that LOSS & still almost lost to him.

Wilder gets flack from me too for not stepping up to fight better opposition sooner. Ortiz being old but ortiz wasn't out of the ring for a year & coming off a loss when he faced wilder if we're scrutinizing fairly. Ortiz is an amazing talent although like Povetkin he cheats lmao.

& yes i want joshua to pummel povektin i can't stand that russian scumbag
    AJ please break that Russians face thanks <3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    Oh hell yes he can. But thats why they Meet in ring. Anything can sound good on paper. Fury is an all around phenomenal boxer. He lacks Power 7 is quite chinny a cruiserweight floored him. If that was Joshua or wilder landing flush? its good night

- - - Updated - - -

Power is quite chinny* sorry my fingers too big for this smartphone keyboard

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Not sure what fight you watched, dude. Certainly not the same fight I watched. I mean, typically allowing the ropes to help support you staying upright isn't good stamina.

I'm not talking about Joshua, man. I'm talking about Wilder. I already know Joshua doesn't have the stamina. That's obvious. I'm trying to figure out where this stamina you speak off w/ Wilder, because I have yet to see any. His fights don't typically go past 4 rounds ans the ones that do, he's sloppy as fuck and fatigued.

Sorry for the language, only video I could find at the moment of the entire fight. Just mute the commentators - if you know anything about boxing or understand the basics, you don't need to hear them anyways.

- - - Updated - - -

Fury is trash, IMO. But his orthodox boxing style gives him the advantage over most. I've only watched a couple of his fights - don't like the dude. Europeans love him tho.

Battle Record
    122-29

Imo both wilder and joshua have tank issues. But Joshua has the clear tank advantage imo. Has wilder ever even gone to round 5? Im not a fury fan per se, but his style looks really difficult to beat
    -herbo

Battle Record
    22-3

He was clearly rocked from the Right hook followed by the straight left....he was clinching b/c he was obviously rocked hard! & staggering and wobbling because he was 214 lbs & hurt vs a 260 lbs strong cuban he wasnt gonna manhandle a heavier man while rocked as it is especially with that much of a weight difference. This clip here shows you was on the verge of being knocked out. Then came back and kod him

<-- round seven. im not good at whole embedding. Wilder got fucked up and was holding on for dear life. Thats not stamina issues thats survival mode he was hurt from that first right hook follow by the straight southpaw left hand, what a beautiful 3,1 combo by ortiz. Then a flurry of left& right hooks where wilder was tryna smother via clinch.

<-- round 10 where he ko'd Ortiz...funny he looks pretty damn active with those ugly ass clubbing power shots for being "fatigued" amen..Wilder always has such ugly form ugh

BTW its hard to tell but im a Joshua guy cus we're black men from Europe. Just not a fan of his inability to get this fight done. He is A-side and this fight should've been made. Neither man should be fighitng anyone this year except each-other #facts.

- - - Updated - - -

Imo both wilder and joshua have tank issues. But Joshua has the clear tank advantage imo. Has wilder ever even gone to round 5? Im not a fury fan per se, but his style looks really difficult to beat
    No offense man your way off haha, Wilder went 12 rounds with bermane Stiverne first go aorund. Then 9 rounds with spilka. I've been stated this. You must not really watch cus josha has the worst tank. After 5 rounds he is heavialy gasping for air and struggles to finish opponents. He should've Ko'd Takam and Joseph Parker. Was extremely winded for Dylan White. These are fights you should watch he did good in the Dylan fight minus he got rocked hard & was gasping for air too much. Its honestly just his sheer muscle mass draining him.

Wilder has the better tank, he looked better in the first stivern fight going 12 rds then Joshua did in the takam fight & parker fight. Wilder has poor technique, while Joshua has text book technique. Its basically a High pedigree Olympic gold medalist boxer vs an Athletic Boxer/Ko machine. Wilder is hard to really label. He can't be ko'd easialy imho during his Windmilling moments when he gets excited when he has u hurt. But have you seen that fucking right hand in action? No wonder no one tries to punch while he is windmilling.

- - - Updated - - -

Can be knocked out** apologies he can be Ko'd easialy during that windmill**

Battle Record
    51-15

Out of let's say 50 fights, he's gone past 4 rounds 5 times = in Clouts weird logic means his stamina is FLOYD MAYWEATHER GOAT shape.

FOH, bro...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yea, how many rounds did Wilder win vs Ortiz?

If he didn't knock Ortiz out, he lost that fight.

Which is my point vs Joshua. If he does NOT knock Joshua out, he's hands down loosing that fight.

Joshua is 100 times the technical fighter Wilder is, FACTS.

Battle Record
    122-29

@Clout nah i dont watch too much. But from what i seen he gasses out
    -herbo

Battle Record
    22-3

@Clout nah i dont watch too much. But from what i seen he gasses out
    lol which fight? Im naming clear moments when Joshua is gasping and damn near ready to die from fatigue and u guys keep saying wilder is tired. Wilder has never been tired the ortiz fight i link he got his ass rocked hard and was holding on to recover from the buzz. Then came back in the 10th round which is 3 rounds LATEr and destroyed ortiz. Thats called stamina. Joshua lacks that and starts strong but never finishes well against the higher opposition.

This fury fight will definitely show if Wilder has improved. If he beats fury then yeah ill say its 52/48 for wilder in the joshua fight. Fury is no joke dont let his foolish shennigans fool you @Greedy that boy can fight. He made klitchsko look like a frat boy trying to fight an olympic boxer.

Battle Record
    51-15

Lmfao @Clout obsessed with wilder because he's tall and scrawny like him. So he aspires to be him when he grows up.

Come one dawg, I won't continue this debate until you remove Wilders dick from your brain stem.

Battle Record
    22-3

Lmfao @Clout obsessed with wilder because he's tall and scrawny like him. So he aspires to be him when he grows up.

Come one dawg, I won't continue this debate until you remove Wilders dick from your brain stem.
    I legit proved you wrong on the stamina issue. Even used your own example against you. There is no dick in no ones mouth. You just dont feel like being proved wrong. I have Footage & articles from the reveered journalist who coincide with my thoughts on it. Unlike you ive personally seen Joshua fight as an Amature. He was stellar, but as a pro? im not happy with his reluctancy. Im a big fan of him. But i call a spade a spade & i clearly critisized wilder. you must just be skipping over my criticisms. He has poor technique for the millionth time. Joshua has terrible stamina I can link you over 4 videos with him terrible gassed after 5 rounds. Where is your footage of wilder? Ive been asking as i said before & ill say again

i'll wait.

- - - Updated - - -

I think Joshua is the better fight out of the two. Im just annoyed as a fan of the sport he won't fight wilder even after saying he would fight him guranteed for 50 mill. Wilder got 50 mill for him and still no go. Joshua has the advantage right now. After the Fury fight we will see what wilder has. The ortiz fight showed me resiliency and heart. I wanna see him beat the true Lineal champ, fury never lost his belts in the ring amen, he lost them because he was stripped.

Battle Record
    51-15

You did not prove me wrong.

You haven't answered my question. How many rounds did Wilder win up until the KO vs Ortiz?