User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: "What It Melt Like" LEW$Hi$ & $elf $avior

Battle Record
    2-4

"What It Melt Like" LEW$Hi$ & $elf $avior

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    13-5
    Awards Legendary Member Legendary Battle Legendary OM OM HOF

Re: "What It Melt Like" LEW$Hi$ & $elf $avior

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    This was dope. Self Savior wasn't rockin' on this like the last joint I heard him on. But you're startin' to become one of my fav rappers to post on forums. You're local and if it wasn't for these shits I wouldn't have heard you. Most likely the same for my music. Shit's crazy. You killed this. Your flow and the way you ride beats always hit for me.

A.i

*Click one of ^those to check out my music and shit

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: "What It Melt Like" LEW$Hi$ & $elf $avior

Quote Originally Posted by Nahlidge View Post
    This was dope. Self Savior wasn't rockin' on this like the last joint I heard him on. But you're startin' to become one of my fav rappers to post on forums. You're local and if it wasn't for these shits I wouldn't have heard you. Most likely the same for my music. Shit's crazy. You killed this. Your flow and the way you ride beats always hit for me.
    Fuck yeah bro I appreciate that bro!