User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bomb bard

5 100.00%
  • Cheesecake assassin

0 0%
Showing results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Week 2: Bomb Bard 0-1 Vs Dia 0-1 - BB Wins

Battle Record
    56-25
    Awards LLL Season Champion - LLL Season Champion Cypher Winner FL Champion

Week 2: Bomb Bard 0-1 Vs Dia 0-1 - BB Wins

http://i64.tinypic.com/jtko4o.png

LLL SEASON XXl RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction In fallowing week
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@Bomb Bard @Cheese cake assassin

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Week 2: Bomb Bard 0-1 Vs Dia 0-1

Here. 10

Stranger

check

Stranger

10 done

Stranger

Vs bomb bard aka killing spree aka massakre

Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    No he didn’t at all. I recommend you stfu up or we “meat”
    Quote Originally Posted by Kill Spree View Post
    Y’all gone be ok if I don’t log in the rest of the night? Gonna “pound” my girl eat lasagna and smoke a blunt.

Claim to be dope that’s a damn lie….you’re just the man no one calls nice.
    This dude can’t see me, I put the left hook to KS eye(ksi) like a logan paul fight.
    I’ll punch you until you get foggy, so think twice before you decide to scheme.
    You’re like matt murdock, your true identity always hidden behind the scene.
    This dude’s a faggot bitch with a lot of aliases, and massakre really took the cake.
    Fucking pussy, bomb’s won’t do no damage, when the killing spree looks so fake.
    If this was a prison sentence, then your death penalty, is about to be expedited.
    This aint bring ya bitch to work day, so you can fucking tell ronin he’s not invited.
    Purge all his alter ego’s, after he takes the L enough it’ll make his sadness permanent.
    You’re not a threat, you only talk about killing spree’s when you get madden tournaments.
    You got speared by a rhyno in week 1, and a fucking warthog you never could beat.
    Pounded this girl on the first date, a bitch w/ a punchable face is one u never should meat.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Need the ext

Stranger

sure

Battle Record
    25-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion

DiaSick AKA Warthog

Listen fuck boy!....
    IM the reason RB gettin play! Watch Bomb smack'em W/fear
    Joog, Ronin, N Amen Bitchin like girls GOT'U HYPE! & thats all the action You've gotten in years
    Drown U W/Punches so I get Boat loads of votes! Choke bitch!
    You'll see me & Hog Tied.. @ the back of my boat right before he's thrown in the ocean
    Fukin Hack job, Glock'll shut U down cos u not ment for this game
    NO matter how good U are @ UR JOB HERE, theres no code stop'n bullets from going into ur brain
    None of this bitches moves WOOO us! 9's far from scared
    Figure 4 shots have ur legs twisted & head hit the ground quicker than Charlette Flair!
    You've yet to drop anything Art official! Imagin this nerd is quittin
    Feedback, Votes = Non existent...
    This Dudes Uesless... Its to bad Ronin didnt delete every verse you've written!
    Stackin cash a bumpy subject, Women sense U havent loved yet & u aint workin
    We'll hear all about Wart Cream, but its jus U talkin how Ur single & the girls U make nervous

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post

This dude can’t see me, I put the left hook to KS eye(ksi) like a logan paul fight.

Nice concept. Could have done more but its good.

Nah

This dude’s a faggot bitch with a lot of aliases, and massakre really took the cake.

Not bad

If this was a prison sentence, then your death penalty, is about to be expedited.
    This aint bring ya bitch to work day, so you can fucking tell ronin he’s not invited.

Nah

Purge all his alter ego’s, after he takes the L enough it’ll make his sadness permanent.
    You’re not a threat, you only talk about killing spree’s when you get madden tournaments.

Seen a lot of madden bars in the last week. Not one of the best ones
    Not awful tho

You got speared by a rhyno in week 1, and a fucking warthog you never could beat.
    Pounded this girl on the first date, a bitch w/ a punchable face is one u never should meat.

Not feeling brother
    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    DiaSick AKA Warthog

Listen fuck boy!....
    Joog, Ronin, N Amen Bitchin like girls GOT'U HYPE! & thats all the action You've gotten in years

Decent start.

You'll see me & Hog Tied.. @ the back of my boat right before he's thrown in the ocean

Shoulda worded it better, but its still good as is.

NO matter how good U are @ UR JOB HERE, theres no code stop'n bullets from going into ur brain

Solid

Figure 4 shots have ur legs twisted & head hit the ground quicker than Charlette Flair!

Lol, dated but nice flip

Too wordy. Should a scrapped this

We'll hear all about Wart Cream, but its jus U talkin how Ur single & the girls U make nervous

Lol funny, ok
    Not a bad battle. Dia was ok. His ideas are decent but a lpt of stuff is worded in a soft way. Spree was pretty consistent, no bangers but was hittin his jabs. Dia do more stuff like ya opener. That was quality and is the direction u should head in more often, imo. Good read fellas

v bomb bard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: Week 2: Bomb Bard 0-1 Vs Dia 0-1 - Open For Votes

Dia
    Opener: ive never seen a concept like this done before. So props on that. Not a huge fan of the reference used, but it def works.

Madden: probably your best line here. Theres been other Madden lines. But its still fresh and this was pretty good

Vs
    Hog tied: works. Coulda been a lil smoother/polished off but this hits

Code: nice personal. But over worded to the high heavens. This still hits

Ronin bar: nice concept. But it reads kinda clunky imo. It feels like there's too much going on here
    Closer: good.

Vote bomb bard for the overall better verse. Dia wasnt bad. Just not consistent enough
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    22-3

Cool

See this seems like a statement, its not a punch. You have concepts - just need to make them harsh

see u have ideas u just need to word them to execute & humiliate.

Eh, light still too soft on impact

ok could've been harsher
    no

DiaSick AKA Warthog

Listen fuck boy!....

Cool

Cool

Eh

Old concept, flipped good

Wordy, i fall victim to this too.

Eh

I got Kill spree was harsher & more impactful with his shots. Dia if you just work on being harsher & flipping your punches better. I think you'd be beating alot of ppl

v/KS

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

not a bad drop. used a madden line myself recently. i liked those 2
    DiaSick AKA Warthog

Listen fuck boy!....
    i liked these the most. whatever i didnt quote i thought was either h or too wordy.

v/Spree... both had bad misses but as far as his 2 vs dia's 2... i think he had the stronger quotes

Battle Record
    11-5

hogtied was ok

rest was either bland/eh or complete booty

dia legit worst fucking text battler ever

if you have to put expos in the middle of wordplays than you shouldnt use the wordplay you stupid faggot

had to google wtf you were talking about and apparently you're a 13 y/o girl

v/bomb

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Bomb wins