User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clout

4 44.44%
  • Authentic

5 55.56%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 24 of 24

Thread: Clout vs Authentic - Authentic wins

Lenox

Re: Clout vs Authentic - OPEN FOR VOTES

Authentic: nothing

Vs

Clout:

-pbx
    -no sign of life

Overall: weak battle here. Clouts actually really good when he isn’t rusty. 22-2 isn’t a spoof either. Thought he had some decent shit for what he had to work with but id like to see him get more creative with the concepts

Vote: c

Battle Record
    0-3

@Caged dont vote in my battles bitch ass nigga... you a emotional pussy.. since u feel some way, stay out my battles hoe n i have NO PROBLEM not votin in yo shit.. mommas boy.

Battle Record
    9-15

See we text battle stars, still he dont wanna war wit a star, cuz.. I peepd ya man's dolo..
    fuck the pistols and bros hoe, when it comes to Star Wars.. you can get these Hans Solo!
    good bar but you're battling the nigga, so diss him dont just make a statement
    In the hood on game shit.. go hard in the paint, n fuck wit them K.A.Ts that shoot the ops
    idgaf what yo archtype is on 2k.. you the weakest center eva! You not good on the block..
    there we go
    Clout.. yea he got it with the all the hoes the real niggas wouldnt fuck, so he do us a favor..
    they fuck erbody, n this tough guy brag about lickin that dangerous twat... boi was gladiator!
    lol
    N i dont travel far, the only time i go overseas.. is to put the gun under his chin, to his dome..
    squeeze off.. and watch an American tool turn clout's colossal head into a Colosseum from Rome
    ok
    Still no personal dropped, but the personal bitch i got, loyal, and i hold her down on my own..
    This pistol pretty, polished, and plated.. wit all kinda C on it... and i aint talkin bout Chrome!
    nah there u go again self hyping again
    Drummer boi, fully loaded! i'll hit you Lo Mein... startin from the bottom.. fuckin up ya crew cut
    choppa rippin ya pack apart.. tryn be like Drake.. u just Top Ramen, another noodle soup'd up
    nope

His alias? means bonafide yet u hide & no show it can't be helped.
    Funny Ur called authentic? & he's a 'genuine' fagget who ain't 'real' w/ himself.
    nice
    This dudes a Mess who'll dodge real writers as u peruse the vets,
    Authentic's so fucking trash he even made the PBX appear to be a huge success.
    went over my head
    No bitch'll care for ur caress. U rather semen over some thick hips.
    & them verses show 'no sign of life' the shits more 'barren' than ur ratchet bitch is
    nah, this didnt sound right when i read it.semen over some thick hips, i know the wordplay is see men, but it gotta work both ways, nothings wrong with wanting to cum on a fat ass
    Ya avy's 'smokey/obscure', comes across 'CLEARLY' as a shook type.
    Giving us all an idea on what a broke ass disappointing welfare recipient looks like.
    funny bar made me chuckle
    He's fake + disloyal so him being a true G? this Dudes dreaming
    when u ghosted as RB's struggling? its give being a lowlife scumbag a new meaning
    couldve been waayyyy better
    U dont vote daily or even show up to ur battles, u barely preform.
    it makes u more of a piece of shit than the people who actually allowed u to be born
    not original enough

V/Clout for being way more direct. botth lacked some originality but one was more aggresive tahn the other , i took off points for the self hype bars.
    "Chrome 4 5 singin cuz they still snitchin
    Pools in da livin room, swim to the kitchen"

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Damn. Nothing vs Nothing here. Weak battle fellas.
    Idk what this is, i know both of yall drop waaaay better shit than this.

Vote authentic. I enjoyed reading your verse more.
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-3 Authentic this needs votes.

Battle Record
    46-39
    Awards 25+ Wins

Uppin for them votes...

Battle Record
    1-0

I know I am never really active on this site but was checking out a few battles and noticed this been open since August.

Authentic
    B1. I wanna give u credit for the wordplay, but I feel like 1. Hans (Haahns) being swapped for Han(d)s is a reach, and has already been done see Charon vs Pat Stay
    B2. It was decent I can rock w/ this
    B3. - I think that just because Cam'ron was one of the first to do the glad-he-ate-her wps I don't think that gives him a copyright on owning the wordplay so that it may never be used again. I do however think that it needs to be super creative and witty to be acceptable, this felt very generic and only worked as glad-he-ate-her, you could not read that back and use gladiator in that bar/sentence and it still make sense. The only purpose 'gladiator' served it setting up the colosseum line that follows.
    B4. speaking of that line : I did not like the juxtaposition of saying "Over seas" and "under his chin" it takes away from the actual jab of saying " to his dome" and I would barely call that a jab as for it to work you'd have to recognize you really just dusted that old Seas/C's wp off and tried to polish a turd. As far as Hush's claim of the Colosseum part being bitten from Dose vs Math ... let's examine...
    [?] might blast, chrome to ya' cranium
    Click-clack boom, turn his dome to a stadium
    a super similar concept maybe, but a bite? no. It was just very watered down and didn't hit hard.

B5. I understand the first line and the connection between that and the pistol part...
    and if I am trying to understand the "All Kinda C" part is fragment of bone/brain matter/blood etc. However if that were how you intended it to be read then it negates the "pretty/polished" segment of your little alliteration spill because it would obviously be very messy and gross.

B6. This was ok but tbh the 'rippin ya pack apart' and or 'crush you to bits' etc. in connection to Ramen has been done to death. Lo Mein/Low Mayne is also used up unless again, it's super creative and this was not.

Clout

B1. - I see your associative wp w/ Bonafide/Authentic/Genuine/Real - I also get the sense that it's a common theme used against him in battles, but I digress I haven't read any for this to be old to me. So this was ok.

B2. There was a nice little flow to this but there was little more than statements here, I get the dodging real writers/peruse the vets. The wording on the 2nd line appears to be a half handed compliment rather than a diss "made the PBX look like a huge success" - I don't post a lot here but I understand what the PBX was, I however did not see the results of the battles, so if Authentic placed high/got a lot of wins or what not from it I can see how this would serve as a diss, however I couldn't fact check it as I see no PBX forum/sub-forum.

B3. This was nice the wp was subtle as was the double entendre but I got it and it DOES work both ways esp. in connection w/ the associative wp of 'no sign of life/barren'.

B4. His avy has females in it now so I might have missed the boat on understanding the personal here but I dont doubt that it was relevant when you wrote this.

B5. I notice that by you calling him out for going MIA, you'd also been MIA for a while so this is like the pot calling the kettle black. Plus it was more of a statement than a diss just because there was an insult thrown in didn't give it much more sting.

B6. First line felt like it was a set-up for a KO personal about noshowing/ghosting but I feel let down at the end =/

Overall
    Authentic had the 2k line with some associative wp I liked
    vs
    Clout's Assoc. WP/Nameflip & , the sign of life/barren bar

v/ Clout

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

4-4

Battle Record
    64-45
    Awards FL Champion 50+ Wins 25+ Wins

See we text battle stars, still he dont wanna war wit a star, cuz.. I peepd ya man's dolo..
    fuck the pistols and bros hoe, when it comes to Star Wars.. you can get these Hans Solo!
    ^interesting
    In the hood on game shit.. go hard in the paint, n fuck wit them K.A.Ts that shoot the ops
    idgaf what yo archtype is on 2k.. you the weakest center eva! You not good on the block..
    ^decent
    Clout.. yea he got it with the all the hoes the real niggas wouldnt fuck, so he do us a favor..
    they fuck erbody, n this tough guy brag about lickin that dangerous twat... boi was gladiator!
    ^haha ok
    N i dont travel far, the only time i go overseas.. is to put the gun under his chin, to his dome..
    squeeze off.. and watch an American tool turn clout's colossal head into a Colosseum from Rome
    ^meh, worded funny
    Still no personal dropped, but the personal bitch i got, loyal, and i hold her down on my own..
    This pistol pretty, polished, and plated.. wit all kinda C on it... and i aint talkin bout Chrome!
    ^Nah
    Drummer boi, fully loaded! i'll hit you Lo Mein... startin from the bottom.. fuckin up ya crew cut
    choppa rippin ya pack apart.. tryn be like Drake.. u just Top Ramen, another noodle soup'd up
    ^Not feelin the punch or the wording here

vs

His alias? means bonafide yet u hide & no show it can't be helped.
    Funny Ur called authentic? & he's a 'genuine' fagget who ain't 'real' w/ himself.
    ^damn, good one
    This dudes a Mess who'll dodge real writers as u peruse the vets,
    Authentic's so fucking trash he even made the PBX appear to be a huge success.
    ^Meh, good flow tho
    No bitch'll care for ur caress. U rather semen over some thick hips.
    & them verses show 'no sign of life' the shits more 'barren' than ur ratchet bitch is
    ^Decent
    Ya avy's 'smokey/obscure', comes across 'CLEARLY' as a shook type.
    Giving us all an idea on what a broke ass disappointing welfare recipient looks like.
    ^decent.. the setup killed the intended sting, would been a haymaker
    He's fake + disloyal so him being a true G? this Dudes dreaming
    when u ghosted as RB's struggling? its give being a lowlife scumbag a new meaning
    ^ok
    U dont vote daily or even show up to ur battles, u barely preform.
    it makes u more of a piece of shit than the people who actually allowed u to be born
    ^Wording killed the sting here.

So yea, this one was tough to call..
    On one hand(Auth), you have a verse full of effort and decent attempts at punches, but that's mostly poorly worded and stretched.
    On the other(Clout) you have a verse that seemed to lack effort but had the better flow and structure throughout.

It came down to which opponent landed the heavier and more consistent hits overall. Very close battle but I have Authentic winning this with the most pressure put on the opponent through more formulated punches near the middle that brought o life he concepts he aimed for although, the wording was really stretched and drawn out.

V/Authentic by a hair

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    !
    a
    N keep
    ;stay
    -
    raisn
    !