User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clout

4 44.44%
  • Authentic

5 55.56%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 24

Thread: Clout vs Authentic - Authentic wins

Battle Record
    22-3

Clout vs Authentic - Authentic wins

12 lines due by Tuesday night at 11:59 pm? or u want it earlier idc

- - - Updated - - -
    @Authentic. this is my check in

Battle Record
    22-3

Re: Clout vs Authentic

@Kill Spree I got 12 for authentic. But he hasn't checked in.

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

My fault, c.. I'm here. Post when you ready.. I'm bout to put sumn together.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    36-28

See we text battle stars, still he dont wanna war wit a star, cuz.. I peepd ya man's dolo..
    fuck the pistols and bros hoe, when it comes to Star Wars.. you can get these Hans Solo!
    In the hood on game shit.. go hard in the paint, n fuck wit them K.A.Ts that shoot the ops
    idgaf what yo archtype is on 2k.. you the weakest center eva! You not good on the block..
    Clout.. yea he got it with the all the hoes the real niggas wouldnt fuck, so he do us a favor..
    they fuck erbody, n this tough guy brag about lickin that dangerous twat... boi was gladiator!
    N i dont travel far, the only time i go overseas.. is to put the gun under his chin, to his dome..
    squeeze off.. and watch an American tool turn clout's colossal head into a Colosseum from Rome
    Still no personal dropped, but the personal bitch i got, loyal, and i hold her down on my own..
    This pistol pretty, polished, and plated.. wit all kinda C on it... and i aint talkin bout Chrome!
    Drummer boi, fully loaded! i'll hit you Lo Mein... startin from the bottom.. fuckin up ya crew cut
    choppa rippin ya pack apart.. tryn be like Drake.. u just Top Ramen, another noodle soup'd up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    22-3

Hey nice selfie as an Avy pic..NOT

His alias? means bonafide yet u hide & no show it can't be helped.
    Funny Ur called authentic? & he's a 'genuine' fagget who ain't 'real' w/ himself.
    This dudes a Mess who'll dodge real writers as u peruse the vets,
    Authentic's so fucking trash he even made the PBX appear to be a huge success.
    No bitch'll care for ur caress. U rather semen over some thick hips.
    & them verses show 'no sign of life' the shits more 'barren' than ur ratchet bitch is
    Ya avy's 'smokey/obscure', comes across 'CLEARLY' as a shook type.
    Giving us all an idea on what a broke ass disappointing welfare recipient looks like.
    He's fake + disloyal so him being a true G? this Dudes dreaming
    when u ghosted as RB's struggling? its give being a lowlife scumbag a new meaning
    U dont vote daily or even show up to ur battles, u barely preform.
    it makes u more of a piece of shit than the people who actually allowed u to be born

Go actually vote & participate u lame ass has been!

- - - Updated - - -

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthre...OPEN-FOR-VOTES
    @Kill Spree

Battle Record
    34-15

Quote Originally Posted by Authentic. View Post
    See we text battle stars, still he dont wanna war wit a star, cuz.. I peepd ya man's dolo..
    fuck the pistols and bros hoe, when it comes to Star Wars.. you can get these Hans Solo!
    ...I took off the font and size to show u how unwieldy and overworked ur lines are.. this punch is aight if not super played
    In the hood on game shit.. go hard in the paint, n fuck wit them K.A.Ts that shoot the ops
    idgaf what yo archtype is on 2k.. you the weakest center eva! You not good on the block..
    ....a lot of words for a reaaallly simple line. It’s not bad it’s just not especially creative
    Clout.. yea he got it with the all the hoes the real niggas wouldnt fuck, so he do us a favor..
    they fuck erbody, n this tough guy brag about lickin that dangerous twat... boi was gladiator!
    ...u can’t just bite camron bro... u gotta know the song this is from.. like fr
    N i dont travel far, the only time i go overseas.. is to put the gun under his chin, to his dome..
    squeeze off.. and watch an American tool turn clout's colossal head into a Colosseum from Rome
    ....dose vs math hoffa... I mean 2 back to backs here.. Iunno coincidence right ?
    Still no personal dropped, but the personal bitch i got, loyal, and i hold her down on my own..
    This pistol pretty, polished, and plated.. wit all kinda C on it... and i aint talkin bout Chrome!
    ...huh? All kinda C.. what’s that mean tho???
    Drummer boi, fully loaded! i'll hit you Lo Mein... startin from the bottom.. fuckin up ya crew cut
    choppa rippin ya pack apart.. tryn be like Drake.. u just Top Ramen, another noodle soup'd up
    ....nah
    Quote Originally Posted by Clout View Post

Funny Ur called authentic? & he's a 'genuine' fagget who ain't 'real' w/ himself.
    ...ok. The idea is cool. U tried to do a lot here and it didn’t work so great.. didn’t really not work either . It’s aight
    ..:don’t get it
    & them verses show 'no sign of life' the shits more 'barren' than ur ratchet bitch is
    ....u got an idea of concepts and how to set em up.. but execution is a bit muddled
    Giving us all an idea on what a broke ass disappointing welfare recipient looks like.
    ....hell no
    when u ghosted as RB's struggling? its give being a lowlife scumbag a new meaning
    ...this isn’t really creative
    it makes u more of a piece of shit than the people who actually allowed u to be born
    ....nope

- - - Updated - - -

@Kill Spree

This is hard

Authentic had concepts I had seen done slot
    But he did them decently

Clout had some creative tries but kinda fumbled them

Both had some lines that were basically statements

I just can’t vote for that gladiator line. It’s just a really iconic hip hop line so I don’t see how u used it here

That and the dome to a stadium line got me leaning to clout for being more original
    Not Impressed

Battle Record
    22-3

Re: Clout vs Authentic - OPEN FOR VOTES

1-0 me upping

Battle Record
    36-28

Can anyone ever just get a vote for what they said in the verse and the impact it may or may not have had? lolsmh No hate @Clout by any means. Uppin 1 time. Lets get them votes.. Vote and i'll vote. Yall know i do.

Battle Record
    22-3

Can anyone ever just get a vote for what they said in the verse and the impact it may or may not have had? lolsmh No hate @Clout by any means. Uppin 1 time. Lets get them votes.. Vote and i'll vote. Yall know i do.
    No worries my guy.

Battle Record
    59-22
    Awards FL Tournament Winner - Award nomination from Kill Spree accepted. 50+ Wins

Authentic
    wording was meh 1/5
    2/5
    2/5 punch just didnt have impact
    3.5/5 i liked the visual on this. set up felt a bit shaky
    1/5 i just didnt like this bar. i didnt get it. its not clear to me whats going on about it and to op it off its not really a diss on your opponent.
    1/5 this bar felt all over the place

10.5/30
    vs

Clout
    [B]2/5 this was ok. didnt see anything special tho[/B]
    1/5 no feeling this one
    2/5 ok. needs some work tho
    2/5 wording was bad. i didnt see the connection between the set up and the punch. but i did laugh lol
    1/5 i see what you are saying but i didnt see a punch here
    2/5 i like the hostility but yea it no real punch here.

10/30

V/ Authentic-this battle was close imo. i feel as if both textcees lacked originality or effort in a lot of these bars.

Battle Record
    22-3

@Meth @Greedy @Kill Spree @Bayou @Barcotic

Can we got some votes for me and @Authentic. So we get can this one closed up
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

--just a super old concept brother.
    --nah too wordy
    --ok cool
    --not feeling
    --this pretty good
    --too much going on here for me

-- ok i guess
    --idk what the pbx is. Even googled it.
    --eh not feeling.
    --nah man. Need something more then a smokey/clearly contrast tie in.
    --weak
    --nah bro lol

- - - Updated - - -

@Kill Spree
    Idk man ive read a few clout verses and thought hw was pretty solid but maybe this was a quick key or what idk just a lottttt of statementy bars with little or no tie ins at all. That style can work but ur wording has to be almost perfect or its gonna miss.

Authentic wasnt great. But he was wayyy more creative imo. Wording killed him bc he comes off corny sometimes, but i got him here for having better hits imo.

Good battle brethen

V authentic

Battle Record
    36-28

Bump.. chase them votes. Link for link.

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Hmmm would be cool if it was pronounced 'hands' but this was a cool, kind of a stretch tho but I digg
    Cool
    Nahhh coulda done more w/ the wordplay
    Damn stretched but dope concept IMO, just word it better
    Dont get it, my fault, the 'pistol pretty, polished, and plated' part was dope just didnt get the all kinda C on it part
    I can dig it

Feel like that nameplay concept dead
    Looked it up & still dont get it
    Decent
    Cool
    Nahh
    Funny but not a hard hitter

- - - Updated - - -

@Kill Spree
    Fell like both missed an equal amount but Auth had more creative shit, Clout was cool but didn't hit all that hard imo

Auth had some tight concepts that could have been worded better but I'm leaning more towards him

Close battle here, Clout should have came more creative & he coulda had it IMO

Banned
    Battle Record
    11-18

Cheesy and simple played concept
    🔥🔥 another played concept but executed perfectly
    🔥🔥 like the concept but worded wrong
    🔥🔥ok
    🔥🔥
    I’m not feeling this

🔥🔥
    🔥🔥
    🔥🔥
    🔥🔥
    🔥🔥
    🔥🔥

I think this battle is lackluster and very below average I’m giving this to clout for consistently coming at him