User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Thee C.E.O. - Wat I Does

Thee C.E.O. - Wat I Does

Battle Record
    1-0
    Awards OM HOF

Re: Thee C.E.O. - Wat I Does

If you look hard you can see a flaccid Chinese penis on your chin in that picture. This definitely isn't my type of shit but I can look at it subjectively and can see how people would dig it. You got good mic presence, the hook was kinda catchy, really liked the beat choice too. Felt like although you did your thing here, you didn't really say anything that hasn't been said a million times in a million ways before. The content lacked here for me. Although you were swaggy with it was pretty basic especially the first verse. Most of this feedback stems from the type of music I'm into. Despite all that this was a pretty clean drop

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Lmao smh ok u

- - - Updated - - -

and y is u talkin bout penis dats kinda gay

Battle Record
    11-5

Bitches and switches. Dope lol.

Man I am more about the lyrical underground style, but I am fucking with this. This is just a lot of fun to listen to. Reminds me a lot of the stuff I used to listen to at high school parties. Just heavy bass, trunk knocking music.

It was hard with the punchlines. "More bars than a prison." This was dope. I would bump it more. Going to add/save it to my Soundcloud to keep supporting.

Production and mix was clean. Lots of people I know would rock this.

Keep it up! Bitches and switches. Fuck yeah.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Social Media: