User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • High and drunk

1 16.67%
  • CheeseCake Assassin

5 83.33%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Wk 3: Cheesecake assain(0-2) Vs High N Drunk(0-0) - DIa wins

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Smile Wk 3: Cheesecake assain(0-2) Vs High N Drunk(0-0) - DIa wins

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXl RULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction In fallowing week
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@High And Drunk @Cheese cake assassin

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: Wk 2: Cheesecake assain(0-2) Vs High N Drunk(0-0)

So I vote on 3 battles this week, yeah?

I didn't vote last week cuz I wasn't in this.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Wk 2: Cheesecake assain(0-2) Vs High N Drunk(0-0)

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    So I vote on 3 battles this week, yeah?

I didn't vote last week cuz I wasn't in this.
    That’s fine

Battle Record
    1-9

Re: Wk 3: Cheesecake assain(0-2) Vs High N Drunk(0-0)

So I guess I'm supposed to say how many lines I'm going to write? Then PM the dude?

Fuck it. I just wrote 15 lines and here they are - - -

Lived through seasons of hell, in the kitchen... but you ain't even played a damn chapter...
    Steal yer hopes n' dreams with broken' schemes...
    Until this cheese cake is light, like you ain't ever weighed a gram, cracker...!!

My flows so deep you go to sleep... Under pressure, you not gonna breathe...
    Face starts purplin' now... sharks circlin' round...
    Cuz bein' first to three L's the only way you top of the league...!!

We know cheese bars are floppy... mine be crisp, with sick flavor... His bottles? 'Mist - the bitch maker'...
    And when I get on my snack rap... then this is past-wrap...
    Two fingers make you twist and peel... his kids'll squeal... cuz it ain't a secret cheese sticks n' sixth graders..!!

Even on that pedo shit I dead yo' bitch. Prom dress? Gnawed her gown...
    Your hoe's BEEN tied up... your flows been dried up...
    And it's STILL not breaking-news that C.A.'s fiya's been watered down...!!

Knew this Asper tame... if you were sweet with it, your bread would have somethin' to levitate...
    Even ruin your birthday with my wordplay...
    Cuz when I cheese cake, you'll hear claps, fire and air... but ain't nothin' to celebrate...!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah fuck me. Was supposed to be "Flow so deep, you choke then go to sleep" but I copy and pasted an old version.

Whatever. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck. It was supposed to be "Pressure builds up, you not gonna breathe."

Yeah. I fucked that whole bar up.

Battle Record
    86-54

So I guess I'm supposed to say how many lines I'm going to write? Then PM the dude?

Fuck it. I just wrote 15 lines and here they are - - -

Lived through seasons of hell, in the kitchen... but you ain't even played a damn chapter...
    Until this cheese cake is light, like you ain't ever weighed a gram, cracker...!!

We know cheese bars are floppy... mine be crisp, with sick flavor... His bottles? 'Mist - the bitch maker'...
    Two fingers make you twist and peel... his kids'll squeal... cuz it ain't a secret cheese sticks n' sixth graders..!!

Knew this Asper tame... if you were sweet with it, your bread would have somethin' to levitate...
    Cuz when I cheese cake, you'll hear claps, fire and air... but ain't nothin' to celebrate...!!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah fuck me. Was supposed to be "Flow so deep, you choke then go to sleep" but I copy and pasted an old version.

Whatever. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Just repost the correct verse I’ll delete the old one

Battle Record
    1-9

I just wrote 15 lines and here they are - - -

My flows so deep, you choke, then go to sleep... Pressure builds up, you not gonna breathe...

Stranger

I hope you’re ready for your last rides, because this body will require 50 hearses.
    You should get ur stomach pump for being drunk enough to write those shitty verses.
    You’re a retarded fuck, because those stretched ass bars is a style we have to hate.
    They said I never had pie in my face, but this aint the fucking first pussy assassinate.
    This is no challenge for satin, cuz I’m about to take your ass to hell in the worse way.
    Just bring me the cheesecake and an easy w, cuz I’m not taking an L on my birthday.
    Your low tier bitch...and this pen poison is about to bring your damn life to a closure.
    High and drunk is a good excuse for bitches that won’t fuck ur ass when they’re sober.
    You can either fall victim to the left or the right, and it’s too late for you to guess which.
    You must be playing with that 8 ball, cuz them bars do you wrong like brad pitt's ex bitch.
    You aint a boss hogg, and your names a contradiction cuz you’re worse when your high.
    Versus this guy it’s murder, he’ll still get smoked by a bandit even after burn reynolds died.
    You can bring an axe with you, but it’s last call, you’ll get too graves like lizzy borden.
    You’ll really see high n drunk, when you can smell the alcohol on his breath after rigamortis.

Battle Record
    34-15

...kinda dope

My flows so deep, you choke, then go to sleep... Pressure builds up, you not gonna breathe...
    ....umm this is aight

...nah man what is this ?

....I don’t like this man

....nah my guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    I hope you’re ready for your last rides, because this body will require 50 hearses.
    You should get ur stomach pump for being drunk enough to write those shitty verses.
    ...nah
    You’re a retarded fuck, because those stretched ass bars is a style we have to hate.
    They said I never had pie in my face, but this aint the fucking first pussy assassinate.
    ...lol wha. ?. I had to read it 3 times . It’s either super dope or super horrible and I’m not sure which one yet
    This is no challenge for satin, cuz I’m about to take your ass to hell in the worse way.
    Just bring me the cheesecake and an easy w, cuz I’m not taking an L on my birthday.
    ...nope
    Your low tier bitch...and this pen poison is about to bring your damn life to a closure.
    High and drunk is a good excuse for bitches that won’t fuck ur ass when they’re sober.
    ....nope
    You can either fall victim to the left or the right, and it’s too late for you to guess which.
    You must be playing with that 8 ball, cuz them bars do you wrong like brad pitt's ex bitch.
    ...nope
    You aint a boss hogg, and your names a contradiction cuz you’re worse when your high.
    Versus this guy it’s murder, he’ll still get smoked by a bandit even after burn reynolds died.
    ...ok
    You can bring an axe with you, but it’s last call, you’ll get too graves like lizzy borden.
    You’ll really see high n drunk, when you can smell the alcohol on his breath after rigamortis
    ....nah

Assasin was better
    Not Impressed

Battle Record
    36-28
    Awards FL Champion 25+ Wins

Re: Wk 3: Cheesecake assain(0-2) Vs High N Drunk(0-0) - Open For Votes

Best bar

vs

You’ll really see high n drunk, when you can smell the alcohol on his breath after rigamortis.
    best bar

Both hella stretched.. and neither had anything that stands out for a quotable... but im leaning toward HnD on this one. No real punches.. just talkin shit.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

long bar in 2018 holy shit ok. this aint bad. just learn to do all this in short bar and ull be good

nah brother the lll 3 ls things wayyyyyyyy played

corny bro. good idea tho

not badddddddd.

no brother
    --could have done something with this but its too simple in the end of it.
    --dope
    --is it ur birthday? this trash tho
    --it was a good idea but the way u worded it didnt make sense. they wont fuck when their sober so how can they use being high or drunk as the excuse u feel?
    --nice actually
    --nahhh
    --could have done something w this too
    i got dia here. hnd had some ideas but didnt execute well. dia got 2 extra punches in since his opponent posted in long bar and he took adavantage of that. had a couple dope lines but slacked w the rest but its enuff here

hnd u got potential but u gotta write in shortbar reading longbar gives me a fukn headache lol

v dia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-9

Fair enough on the long bar.

I haven't written in awhile... does nobody get the wordplay?

RANK #18
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Nah
    Decent but chill w/ the 3 bar shit it's newbie
    No
    Not bad but bro just go 2 lines
    Nahh
    - - - Updated - - -

Whatever. Good luck.

- - - Updated - - -

Nahhh
    Tight
    Nahh
    Tight
    Tight
    Not bad coulda been better
    Cool
    v/CA

Battle Record
    4-8

v/Dia

"You’re a retarded fuck, because those stretched ass bars is a style we have to hate.
    They said I never had pie in my face, but this aint the fucking first pussy assassinate."

Won the battle, IMO.

Battle Record
    22-3

Man your shit is too stretched, im reading this from my phone. Nothing was really strong from High n drunk, he is very very wordy & took forever to get to the point. I hate to sound toxic my guy. But shortbar is the style here, i like some long bar verses. But this one was extremely dated on the concepts to me. The gram cracker was super corny.

Dia i think you took this one i liked Pussy/Assasinate line. You got a chuckle from the land of ice RBViking

v/ Diasik
    3TC

you look depressed as fuck in video mags, your fate is unfurled
    I knew cameras add 10 lbs, didn't know it could add the weight of the world

Aero the Black Pegasus

Battle Record
    31-11
    Awards 25+ Wins Key Tourney Champion - Key Tourney 2 champ LLL Champion LLL HOF

^^^Cool opener
    ^^^Hell no
    ^^^wtf is this corny shit, nigga this is terrible
    ^^^so ur on that pedo shit? no
    ^^^come on bro this is wack.

Vs

hope you’re ready for your last rides, because this body will require 50 hearses.
    ^^^nah
    ^^^good
    ^^^wack
    Your lowtier bitch...and this pen poison is about to bring your damn life to a closure.
    ^^^coulda been better
    ^^^nah
    ^^^coulda made this better concept there wordin trash
    ^^^nah

V/dia his verse was better, had acoouple cool lines, h&d needs to kick that long bar 2003 style out.
    Name plays on me are old.
    Legion Of Legends