User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Week 4: High and Drunk 0-1 vs. Joe Boston 0-0 vs. Bomb Bard 1-1 Joe Boston wins

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Week 4: High and Drunk 0-1 vs. Joe Boston 0-0 vs. Bomb Bard 1-1 Joe Boston wins

http://i.imgur.com/GtJT262.png

LLL SEASON XXIIRULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction In fallowing week
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@High And Drunk @Joe Boston @Bomb Bard

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Re: Week 4: High and Drunk 0-1 vs. Joe Boston 0-0 vs. Bomb Bard 1-1

Check
    [url]https:

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Uh do we have to agree to a bar count?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Fuck it dropping early 10 easy

Joe heartless as fuck I kill them even if it’s a sin tho
    If I gotta Bomb HD I’m lighting houses on fire and tossing flatscreens out the window
    All this thug talk gets under my skin so fuck the talkin I’ll shoot
    Their not on that lil pump action, better off dressing like two retards in a Roblox suit
    Joe never be in pursuit of longbar shit, before that I’m tying necks in nooses
    His punches trash, don’t blame it on being High n Drunk tbh I’m sick of lame ass
    excuses
    Fuck their bitches n deuces, not my fault they let me take advantage
    There’s PlentyOFfish in the sea n both these fags profiles claim their hopeless romantics
    Fuck Bombs antics, truthfully he’s not a fucking legend
    Plan the funeral cuz they way he’ll get touched they’ll forget about Ariana and the reverend
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

It ain't pretty, but this week was fuckin' rough so here's what I can get in...

Stop with the small talk... Find Joe in a back alley and it's pop with the sawed off..
    Won't miss - the muzzle so fucking close to your head, you can feel this vet choppin' your balls off..!!

Clown, I just ripped ya! Split Bomb off the dome... bury son like I went down on his sister...
    Leave Boss-Stunned with bars so step mother-fucking thick... Reddit will make memes out of his picture..!!

Nonstop coffin' humpin'. Soon as Bomb drops, Boston runnin'... I would never be wasting good text on you farts..
    Go off the top. Cuz every time I put a Call on Cap, Sneakers will be chasing your Check, Marks..!!

Boston's Hen Dicks down men who actually spit sick bars... he sprained his wrist while bitch was gettin' fucked..
    ... Hey Joe, the only song I believe where you gotta gun is the one where you gettin' cucked..!!

Bomb, I'll blast yer face when I come at you, Lass... Facts: Yer Ate when I smother you..
    Good luck holdin' the snakes in your stomach... like watchin' your high school crush datin' another dude..!!

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post

If I gotta Bomb HD I’m lighting houses on fire and tossing flatscreens out the window
    --lol
    Their not on that lil pump action, better off dressing like two retards in a Roblox suit
    --not feeling/dont think i get the reference
    His punches trash, don’t blame it on being High n Drunk tbh I’m sick of lame ass
    excuses
    --was this long bar lol. Decentish i suppose just long winded and choppy
    There’s PlentyOFfish in the sea n both these fags profiles claim their hopeless romantics
    --seen this a lot. Miss for me
    Plan the funeral cuz they way he’ll get touched they’ll forget about Ariana and the reverend
    Not feeling

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post

Stop with the small talk... Find Joe in a back alley and it's pop with the sawed off..
    Won't miss - the muzzle so fucking close to your head, you can feel this vet choppin' your balls off..!!

Vet/muzzle was ok. Could have used another tie in
    Maybe a neuter wordplay. Okish start

Clown, I just ripped ya! Split Bomb off the dome... bury son like I went down on his sister...
    Leave Boss-Stunned with bars so step mother-fucking thick... Reddit will make memes out of his picture..!!

Dont fuck w reddit not gettin the reference sorry bro

Nonstop coffin' humpin'. Soon as Bomb drops, Boston runnin'... I would never be wasting good text on you farts..
    Go off the top. Cuz every time I put a Call on Cap, Sneakers will be chasing your Check, Marks..!!

Ok

Boston's Hen Dicks down men who actually spit sick bars... he sprained his wrist while bitch was gettin' fucked..
    ... Hey Joe, the only song I believe where you gotta gun is the one where you gettin' cucked..!!

Eh

Bomb, I'll blast yer face when I come at you, Lass... Facts: Yer Ate when I smother you..
    Good luck holdin' the snakes in your stomach... like watchin' your high school crush datin' another dude..!!
    Snakes in ur stomach? Im not getting it.
    After i read joes verse i thought id be voting for the other guy but i feel like if ur gonna post in long bar the wording and execution has to be wild good and it just wasnt. H and d would be a contender if he switched to short bar imo. Good battle but joes opener won it for him.

V/ joe

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

ok
    ok
    excuses
    eh
    nah
    ok idea not feeling the execution

eh
    nah
    nah
    eh ok
    nah

vote Joe
    Last edited by King; September 16th, 2018 at 10:24 AM
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

HD is starting to get a better hang of this. just needs better tie ins and to shorten the structure alil bit more. Joe's was wordy in some spots but still polished.

v/JB

-The Original-
    Battle Record
    10-2
    Awards LLL Season Champion

Re: Week 4: High and Drunk 0-1 vs. Joe Boston 0-0 vs. Bomb Bard 1-1 OPEN FOR VOTES

good opener. could have been slightly better, still liked though

nah wasnt feelin

excuses
    not bad...i could kind of see this punch coming still not bad though

not bad, but could have been better, decent concept

didnt like the closer
    had some decent lines, nothing blew me away but mildly consistent

VS.

good opener, like the concept, flowed well for me, nice job

didnt really get this one, might need this one explained

this had a lot going on. almost too wordy, i would have chopped this down a bit, might have hit harder, flow was all over the place

didnt really get this one either, once again too wordy

didnt get this one either. it flowed better, the punch missed for me here

so my v/Joe on this one, nothing crazy but consistent enough to get the win
    good job fellas