Thread: League of Legends

You've Earned a Custom Title!

League of Legends

That's right... been playing.

Who wants to go?

Drop you username.

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: League of Legends

Wot

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Hmu @ iSueTxtSiteAdmins

Battle Record
    0-2

DOTA2 >

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    DOTA2 >
    LoL > Dota2. Look at the number of players.

HA. HA.

Dota2 is childs play.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by 808 District View Post
    LoL > Dota2. Look at the number of players.

HA. HA.

Dota2 is childs play.
    the very reason for that is because LoL is the childs version of DOTA2...
    you can make money daily playing DOTA2 as well... got a dude on my friends list on Steam, thats his actual job...its what he does for income... playing/trading in DOTA2 items... makes the kind of money people spend 5, 6 years in college to make...

also, the prize pools for invitational in LoL are literal pocket change in comparison with DOTA2...

personally, i dont even like either game, i dont like MOBA's... im just trying to let you know whats up...if you havent tried DOTA2 you should, its widely known as the better game to serious players...
    matter of facxt LoL's known as the kids version of DOTA2
    Last edited by Toobs; September 12th, 2018 at 01:35 AM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I know nothing about that game but just from seeing clips of it or seeing it streamed.. I don't see what the big deal is & I have no idea why it's so popular

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I know nothing about that game but just from seeing clips of it or seeing it streamed.. I don't see what the big deal is & I have no idea why it's so popular
    I agree. Rainbow six siege. I get it. I see why it’s popular. Overwatch. I get it. I see the appeal. LOL just looks dumb to me but I guess a majority disagree with me.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

All the games mentioned on this thread suck. Stick to minecraft and fortnite.

Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

I downloaded seige, I couldnt get into it.. I was too overwhelmed with all the extra shit compared to regular fps games. Seemed like it could be a good game but I didnt have the patience to learn..

Been getting tired of fortnite & been getting back into Destiny 2.

I have no interest in games like LOL, dota or WOW
    Last edited by Mike G.; September 18th, 2018 at 12:43 AM

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    I downloaded seige, I couldnt get into it.. I was too overwhelmed with all the extra shit compared to regular fps games. Seemed like it could be a good game but I didnt have the patience to learn..

Been getting tired of fortnite & been getting back into Destiny 2.

I have no interest in games like LOL, dota or WOW
    I was just joking about minecraft and fortnite. Especially fortnite. Anyone who plays fortnite is a fucking semen filled blowhole. How can you play a game that is full of microtransactions and gay dances?

Battle Record
    22-14

Full of microtransactions? They literally only sell skins that give you no advantage in the game at all other then looks.. Compared to games like COD where you can buy weapons & armour & shit that actually helps you in the game.

Im a huge fan how epic handled the microsactions..A free game - Making everything availiable that costs money very optional & not needed at all.. Nowadays video game companies release unfinished games and make you sped $60 every couple months for content that shouldve been there at launch.

& you openly enjoy dick so whats the problem with gay dances.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    the very reason for that is because LoL is the childs version of DOTA2...
    you can make money daily playing DOTA2 as well... got a dude on my friends list on Steam, thats his actual job...its what he does for income... playing/trading in DOTA2 items... makes the kind of money people spend 5, 6 years in college to make...

also, the prize pools for invitational in LoL are literal pocket change in comparison with DOTA2...

personally, i dont even like either game, i dont like MOBA's... im just trying to let you know whats up...if you havent tried DOTA2 you should, its widely known as the better game to serious players...
    matter of facxt LoL's known as the kids version of DOTA2
    These dudes my kids watch on YouTube make millions playing Fortnite. It's wild. Just off YouTube, making $10,000 to $20,000 A DAY. Unreal.

MY sons favorite streamer is DaeQuan and the TSM squad.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

@Mike G -spot
    Fortnite is a scam designed to make little kids spend their parents money on stupid shit. Also there are two types of gay, there's homosexual gay and then there is the corny and faggy kind of gay that makes you cringe. @Amen
    It's a shame that useless idiots who have no actual skills or talent can become more wealthy than people who are actually worth something by making videos where all they do is play little kids games and scream at a microphone.

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    These dudes my kids watch on YouTube make millions playing Fortnite. It's wild. Just off YouTube, making $10,000 to $20,000 A DAY. Unreal.

MY sons favorite streamer is DaeQuan and the TSM squad.
    bro if i have to hear my son tell me all about how cool one more YouTuber is im going to blow my brains out.

although my sons exact words on Firtnite are "fortnite is gay." ... proud of him.