Text Battle Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard fm wins by ns

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fact Machine

    5 100.00%
  • Bomb Bard

    0 0%
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard fm wins by ns

  1. #1
    The 0bserver
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    376
    Battle Record
    2-3

    Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard fm wins by ns

    Bomb Bard has accepted this battle. 6 bars, due tomorrow night.

  2. #2
    GOD LIKE Bomb Bard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    726
    Battle Record
    20-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion
    Accomplishment
    1-2 Champion
    Cypher Winner
    FL Champion
    Key 5 Tournement

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Check

  3. #3
    The 0bserver
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    376
    Battle Record
    2-3

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Every time I spit/ I try to stimulate your mind a bit/
    but your skulls are kinda thick/ it's like I can't find the clit/ behind a chick's/ vagina lips/
    in other words your minds a slit/ mines a dick/ so I try to fit/ so many rhymes in it/ I forget/ to even write a diss/
    these lines are designed to piss/ you off, and do even more of the shit for which you criticize me bitch/

    cause' everyone tells me I rhyme too much/ all I hear when you say that is you suck/
    and your jelly, cause' you know who's shit will be blew up/ cause' my flow is juiced up/ and you cannot do what/
    I do, when I chew the/ mic up and you spit the same shit as everyone else/
    your rhymes are so shitty, you're one girl with two cups/ you fill them both up and just eat it yourself/

    yeah your puns are ok/ but your flows way/ too monotone, ain't/ got no strength/ in your rhyme schemes
    your gangsta gab is so fake/ you type like you're trying to rotate/ ebonics and chinese/
    you illiterate douche whistle/ you probably suck on your own wank/ pretend to be hard online but behind screen/
    you work in a cubical/ risks you don't take/ bitch I'm crazy for real so don't try me/

  4. #4
    GOD LIKE Bomb Bard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    726
    Battle Record
    20-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion
    Accomplishment
    1-2 Champion
    Cypher Winner
    FL Champion
    Key 5 Tournement

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Wtf that more than6 bars

    @Amen

  5. #5
    The 0bserver
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    376
    Battle Record
    2-3

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    Wtf that more than6 bars

    @Amen
    Fuck it, write more bars then. I spit fast.

  6. #6
    Obnoxious Amen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Astoria, NY
    Posts
    22,218
    Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF
    Accomplishment
    FL Champion
    FL HOF Battle
    2x FL Cypher
    FL Pic Roast
    LLL HOF Battle

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    Wtf that more than6 bars

    @Amen
    That is 6 bars. Just 6 very long winded bars, Bard.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    buffalo
    Age
    13
    Posts
    49
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    Every time I spit/ I try to stimulate your mind a bit/
    but your skulls are kinda thick/ it's like I can't find the clit/ behind a chick's/ vagina lips/
    in other words your minds a slit/ mines a dick/ so I try to fit/ so many rhymes in it/ I forget/ to even write a diss/
    these lines are designed to piss/ you off, and do even more of the shit for which you criticize me bitch/

    cause' everyone tells me I rhyme too much/ all I hear when you say that is you suck/
    and your jelly, cause' you know who's shit will be blew up/ cause' my flow is juiced up/ and you cannot do what/
    I do, when I chew the/ mic up and you spit the same shit as everyone else/
    your rhymes are so shitty, you're one girl with two cups/ you fill them both up and just eat it yourself/

    yeah your puns are ok/ but your flows way/ too monotone, ain't/ got no strength/ in your rhyme schemes
    your gangsta gab is so fake/ you type like you're trying to rotate/ ebonics and chinese/
    you illiterate douche whistle/ you probably suck on your own wank/ pretend to be hard online but behind screen/
    you work in a cubical/ risks you don't take/ bitch I'm crazy for real so don't try me/
    the more bars the better

  8. #8
    GOD LIKE Bomb Bard's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    726
    Battle Record
    20-16
    Awards Key Tourney Champion FL Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 League Champion
    Accomplishment
    1-2 Champion
    Cypher Winner
    FL Champion
    Key 5 Tournement

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    Fuck it, write more bars then. I spit fast.
    I’ll post 6 bars today if your ok with it... or take the NS win

  9. #9
    The 0bserver
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    376
    Battle Record
    2-3

    Re: Fact Machine VS Bomb Bard

    Quote Originally Posted by Bomb Bard View Post
    I’ll post 6 bars today if your ok with it... or take the NS win
    Sure go ahead but I doubt you'll even do anything at this point.

Posting Rules

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •