User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 18

Thread: WK 3/4 Mag

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

WK 3/4 Mag

INTRO

Whats up you FUCK BOYS WOMEN?! Apologies for the late shit going on. I got super drunk at my buddies beach camp. went for a swim With my phone... anyways allot of no shows last week. Feel like some ppl losing and just give up and fuck the league over. @Authentic. But look at @KnowP ...Hes 0-3..Still is a threat. Really anyone is in this league takes 1 bar. Greedy vs Bayou was dope while greedy Beat Bayou to advance to this seasons first Champ match against barcotic after greedy took a lose to yours truely... Anyways Lets get into Week 2/3 Reviews real quick

WEEK THREE LIGHTNING ROUND

Barcotic Vs Knowp
    -TBH Light battle. Feel Knowp rushing his shit...Bar had the PHD nameplay with a cool punch. Knowp Just needs to come with fresher shit. He lost this while Bar got this win and a NS win in his contenders and sits in the seasons first Champ Match Vs Greedy.

Bomb Vs Greedy

-Yuh boy caught greedy Sleepin

Bayou Vs Joe Boston
    -This was a cool battle TBH Joe had a nice concept wasnt worded like his other shit. he dumbed it down. Had the current even With the Niki and cardi beef. Bayou just had the over all smoother verse with a concept I've never seen before...bunch of tie ins shit was dope. Bayou won this

J.Dill Vs Meth
    -This was meh. Sorry fellas but stanza wordplay? Dandruff after giving head? come on yall.... anyways Dill won this. thats all your getting from me

REG BATTLE REVIEWS

Joe Boston Vs J. Dill
    -Joe drops another current event bar. thhought his wording was cleaned up here. Just a bit basic think he needed his set up line to be more attack.. i mean the set up really didnt tie in well with the punch. Should have said something workin with "endurance" and shit. IDK. you didnt win...J Dill had a simple well worded punch.. but again simple enough to win and you shouldnt be losing to these bars joe!. His ties ins were good. wording good.. punch was just basic but all the above beat your bar joe.

Meth Vs KnowP
    -TBH I read this battle over again...Meths bar was dope. Tie ines were nice. Wording was nice punch was slick tbh. Knowp's bar was cool if it wasnt dated and basic... Think Knowp just needs to come with fresher shit. last season he was in this same situation I think & made contention tho... He can be scary anyways Meth won this

CONTENDERS MATCH: Bayou Vs Greedy...

Bayous Bar...
    Win this?!

u better stop the hope. those bars u drop are too soft to quote..
    i dunno what's Sada... ur check-ins or the punches u try & pass off as dope

vs

Greedys Bar
    I'll put the price on ya head, then cop it myself if u get close... Why?
    Confession of a shopaholic: cant wait to pull the trigger on an impulse, Bay

-Bayous bar was dope tbh. This personal then the wordplay just the punch was kinda meh ...Greedys bar was slick tho. Set up bar was savage...nameplay/wordplay was fire. just got caught this battle. Thats what greedy does tho. Greedy took this tho I see Bayou in contenders match next week Winning his LR and reg battle? we'll see

NO SHOW SHINE

AKA @Ilya @Zunto @Pplethora @Authentic You all get more Ducks added to your shit because you faggots cant post one fucking bar in a five day time spand. FUCK YOU

Interview With

GREEDY!
    Host: SpreeDaGawd

What up my dude? Hows life going? Hows RT 1 today? heard it was flooded from FLorence?

Lmao. Everett was def flooded tho. Boston was str8. Nigga how are you? I know the cape got smashed tho. Be safe out there broski.

So, You and I spoke not to long ago about the LLL how you have no time to write verse. You sit in the rankings 2-0..comfertably undefeated. I get life gets in the way trust me...But is there any sign or itch to get back in? Get one win and see yourself in contention?

I might man. Not super interested tho. The 1-2 is good enough for me. My problem is, ill be gassed to body something, but if i dont finish right away, i lose interest.

IDK if you've ventured to NC in a bit but they got all new talent....New members that are dope. Not throwing shade @ NC but the NBL bout to shut down.. Members werent picked for a tourney based on skill judged by one mod Who may be the GOAT of text battle...You see yourself getting back in If that talent joins the LLL?

Yea. I like to battle top tier dudes so that would be dope. I like to see where i stand amongst the best. I remember last time i was battling some RB legends came around. And i sniped em all pretty easily. But they were older heads so id like to see where id land amongst the new era.

I mean Your battle Vs Barcotic was dope in the finals seasons ago... You dont want to avenge that lose?

That was a robbery. We shall not speak of it. Those were dark times.

Whos your top text battlers right now You feel may be a threat?

So far i like Blue, King dropped some heat. Bar Comic is always good. And hush got bars too. Idk how i never read his stuff before. Oh Yea. AND MY LIL BRO BASH. he gon champ LLL one of these days.

If you could form a Rap group with 5 MC's... Who would they be and why

Fat Trel- underrated imo. Dude snaps and dont get the credit he deserves

Sada Baby- this is my new favorite rapper. He kills any song hes on.

Curren$y- smooth af

Jadakiss- because jadakiss.

Dreezy- female rapper from...chicago i think? Shes crazy nice. I fk w her. And that would make a dope ass group

If you could say fuck you to 3 PPL here on RB or even NC... who?

Dont really remember NC niggas tbh. So for RB, its @Ronin . Fuck that halfway racist faggot. Id actually respect him more if he was racist all the time. I dont do that some timey shit. Fuck her. Thats it tho. RB is cool imo

Stay Dry out there my Ninja

You too man. Shits crazy

POWER RANKS(top 5)

1: Barcotic & Greedy

2:Smog & Bomb Bard

3:Bayou

4:Meth

5:Smog

WEEK 4 PREDICTIONS
    By:

Amen

Champ Match: Barcotic vs Greedy[/SIZE]

- OPEN FOR VOTES NOW, so go vote you lazy faggots. It's a slobberknocker.

Cont Match: Bomb Bard vs Smog

Return of the Smog! This my nigga right here... The OG of texting while driving. Like legit driving from west to east to north to south coast of the states. Smog wife stars on the "My 600 lb life" and Smog that little blond albino looking crackhead wearing a Toddler 5 Wife beater with grass and grease stains on it. Nah but, Smog's come a long way. He's fucking dope. I had to ego check him back in my competing days and KO him real quick but dudes come a long way man... What I love about Smog - is he's not too creative, he's blunt but personal. He words his personals harshly enough to handle creative writers. Bomb Bard aka Kill Spree is my other G. But this nigga wording aggravates me to no end. Like legit bothers me. No matter how many times I tell this piece of dog shit alcoholic scum bag to correct his shit, he doesn't. But then want to PM me about; "Give me an example on how to fix my wording." then I do and he COMPLETELY IGNORES IT like a pussy fart. Man fuck you and your examples, lol. Fix your shit! Always conceptually dope but is hindered by the atrocious wording and executions. This one will be close, IMO. I got it going either way... If Spree could get his wording in check - he could pull it off. If Smog comes with a personal - he can take it. We'll have to wait and see when both EXT's are up and they are forced to drop at the last minute on some lazy shit. Spree is fighting super storm Florence out in Boston right now, after recording almost a decade later from Sandy... It's snowing in fucking September for him.

50/50, ya' heard! Drop dope, pussies!

JEM vs King

Who the fuck is JEM? What does that even mean? King's dope, This will be an easy one for him this week. He's going to sit his skinny fat ass down at his desk top with a can of pringles, remove the pringles and just deep throat the can.

90/10 King.

Meth vs KnoXville

Who the fuck is KNoXville? Meth a great dude. A great MOD. Never saw him as a dope text battler. He just always knew whos balls to fondle to win them over so they would vote for him, lol. Nah but he's probably high mid'tier and knows exactly what to do to win battles. He's been around the game long enough. He should take this one, unless this alias has some shit on Meth none of us know about.

70/30 Meth.

J. Dill vs KnowP

This nigga KnowP been battling since he was the little fat fucker sitting in a high chair. He has over 1,000 battle and has lost more then half of them which at this point is sad. How do you have that many battles and still manage to lose? Like fuck, experience has no clout anymore? Jesus dude. Get it together. J. Dill and older head from NC who ventured over to the darkside which is dope. He's got bars but like Smog - he's more or so a simplistic type of writer but with harsh executions. I think he can manage to take this, should he drop something original - it shouldn't be hard. KnowP will drop some long winded shit you need a time out for before getting to the execution of his damn concept.

60/40 J. Dill.

Joe Boston vs Blue Bayou

Bayou is a fucking legend. Joe Boston is a fucking Legend. Difference is, Bayou is dope and Joe still trying to find his stride 15 years later and struggling. Joe got concepts for days, w/e is aired on CNN, FOXNEWS or CBSNEWS the night prior at 10 o'clock do you know where your children are. If only Joe would get a grip on his wording and his executions (Which the last couple of bars seem to have improved a bit) he can take this. Bayou is mad creative. However - over does it with WP. Must be a Canadian thing? IDK but I got Blue taking this one fairly easy, should he not sleep. Joe isn't one to sleep on but if Blue drops the norm, I can't see Joe winning. Hopefully he does and pulls an upset here.

70/30 Blue.

OUTRO

Sorry this is quick and shit. I'll be adding cypher winner in Tonight or Tomorrow... My Fault again for the slacking. Mags will also be up Mid week Cos @Meth putting in work for the LLL and is on time. No need for two mags same night. ALSO... I may get hate for this some of yall that fuck With NC... Theres dope active writers over there right now and some events hanging on by a string or about to finish. If you get time help the boy @Hush out and go vote. For the Culture cos we the last around yall.

Thanks
    Love Spree, Amen, Greedy, Meth, Trvp Nvgga

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: WK 3/4 Mag(Coming Soon)

Everyone be careful out there

Battle Record
    86-54

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Lmao @ remove the pringles
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Dope zine

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

dope
    gd rebound mag

Battle Record
    4-8

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Good shit amigo
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Good stuff bro..

Lenox

should be fire. I can’t wait to get in

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    Good stuff bro..

How u been bro? Sign in!

Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Lenny View Post
    should be fire. I can’t wait to get in

- - - Updated - - -

How u been bro? Sign in!

I'm great man, urself? I'm am in the 1-2

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Smog View Post
    I'm am
    Jeshka?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    66-52

Lol

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Lmao @ remove the pringles
    Lmfao - figured you'd like that one hahaha. Bless GOW for that one right there hahaha.

Battle Record
    0-1

Re: WK 3/4 Mag

Hey lenny guy, fuck u doin clout chasin jellysickle