User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who should win this battle?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fact Machine

5 83.33%
  • Sky123

1 16.67%
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Fact Machine vs Sky123

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Fact Machine vs Sky123

10 lines due by midnight. The opponent has approved of partaking in this battle in the call outs section.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Re: Fact Machine vs Sky123

boy I never meet you if you haven't heard ,boy when you asked me to rap battle ,I though I miss heard, dude you think you got me but I'm miss understood cause I'm about to smoke you cause that's just what is good, and how you about to try when you don't even know me, you said this is an experiment how about a goalie

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

dude you think this is a game then why is it called a battle, you fucken with the wrong bitch now that's settled, boy then funny thing is I'm not trying I taking it chill but you still don't have a response are you ill

- - - Updated - - -

I'll give you some time and just chill, cause I don't want to hurt you or you girl for real, and I'm sorry that your ill cause I'm prefect and you got no kill

- - - Updated - - -

now I'm about to finish up and be done don't ever ask me to rap battle in less you got some

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

the context/ of this contest/ is like my opponent's a fragile object/ in the site of a tzar bomba bomb test/
    it's like a baby freshly weaned off it's mom's breasts/ fighting the loch ness/ monster with a soft net/
    this kid can't process/ the concept/ of competence, this kid is like a baby squirrel in a sasquatch nest/
    I'll put you in a wood chipper to cleave off flesh/ make chili out of you, and feed you to my dogs next/

you're a despicable/ little clitoral/ cyst from middle school/ who probably listens to imbeciles/
    like little pump and thinks it's cool/ so you try to rap and sound like a pitiful/ fool/
    I'm only using you to do my experiment, so that makes you a literal tool/
    my efforts are minimal/ if I rapped in the full/ capacity it would be cruel/

you may be dope one day if you listen to the master/
    I can teach you how to rap per-/-fectly backwards/ faster/ than light speed till' your synapse hurts/

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

to be honest way pass ten lines

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    the context/ of this contest/ is like my opponent's a fragile object/ in the site of a tzar bomba bomb test/
    it's like a baby freshly weaned off it's mom's breasts/ fighting the loch ness/ monster with a soft net/
    this kid can't process/ the concept/ of competence, this kid is like a baby squirrel in a sasquatch nest/
    I'll put you in a wood chipper to cleave off flesh/ make chili out of you, and feed you to my dogs next/

you're a despicable/ little clitoral/ cyst from middle school/ who probably listens to imbeciles/
    like little pump and thinks it's cool/ so you try to rap and sound like a pitiful/ fool/

I can teach you how to rap per-/-fectly backwards/ faster/ than light speed till' your synapse hurts/
    ok not bad dude good job mabey one day you can teach me

- - - Updated - - -

dude i'm not gonna hold you you didn't do bad but I expected way better then that

- - - Updated - - -

lil durk drake ynw melly Toni rotini Sydney renae

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

@Fact Machine @sky123

Yall better vote on some battles if u want this masterpiece opened for votes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    @Fact Machine @sky123

Yall better vote on some battles if u want this masterpiece opened for votes.
    you sound dume

Banned
    Battle Record
    0-1

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post

you want to go again?

skylee1234

not bad fact machine

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Vote on battles and i will open for votes.
    Last edited by Meth; September 14th, 2018 at 04:20 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Vote on battles and i will open for votes.
    Ok I'll vote on some battles.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Fm wins