User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 61

Thread: KILLSHOT (MGK DISS) - EM

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Exclamation KILLSHOT (MGK DISS) - EM

Stranger

Re: KILLSHOT (MGK DISS) - EM

he didn't even try and still murdered him.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Are you fucking kidding me? I’m probably the biggest Eminem fan ever but Eminem took the L.
    I was not impressed at all, especially for how long he took to release it.. Eminem way more creative than that, or maybe not anymore.
    Jesus sad day.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    Are you fucking kidding me? I’m probably the biggest Eminem fan ever but Eminem took the L.
    I was not impressed at all, especially for how long he took to release it.. Eminem way more creative than that, or maybe not anymore.
    Jesus sad day.
    How can you justify such a retarded statement. It wasn't Eminem's best shit but it was way better than MGK's corny borderline mumble rap fag shit which was devoid of lyricism. Eminem blatantly molested MGK in his ass hole lyrically. Listen to the difference in flow, rhyme scheme, and the potency of the disses and unless you are clinically subhuman you should be able to see that Eminem fucked him in his brain pussy. Your opinion is objectively wrong and retarded and your taste in rap is shit. No wonder you suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    How can you justify such a retarded statement. It wasn't Eminem's best shit but it was way better than MGK's corny borderline mumble rap fag shit which was devoid of lyricism. Eminem blatantly molested MGK in his ass hole lyrically. Listen to the difference in flow, rhyme scheme, and the potency of the disses and unless you are clinically subhuman you should be able to see that Eminem fucked him in his brain pussy. Your opinion is objectively wrong and retarded and your taste in rap is shit. No wonder you suck.
    If you’re ever in court, let your lawyer do the talking because you’ll just make yourself sound dumber than you really are and probably lose the case at the same time. This isn’t text bro flow and rhyme scheme are not the determining factor here. I’m not saying it doesn’t matter but the punch and personals are what I’m looking for and MGK just had better ones. You obviously don’t hold Eminem up that high, the disrespect is real. He can and should have done much better than that for getting on an interview and saying he wants to destroy MGK. This is not “career ending” material by Eminem. This beef is closer than ppl may think for now. THE PAC MAN DISS WAS MORE IMPRESSIVE!
    Last edited by Venom; September 14th, 2018 at 07:01 PM

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    If you’re ever in court, let your lawyer do the talking because you’ll just make yourself sound dumber than you really are and probably lose the case at the same time. This isn’t text bro flow and rhyme scheme are not the determining factor here. I’m not saying it doesn’t matter but the punch and personals are what I’m looking for and MGK just had better ones. You obviously don’t hold Eminem up that high, the disrespect is real. He can and should have done much better than that for getting on an interview and saying he wants to destroy MGK. This is not “career ending” material by Eminem. This beef is closer than ppl may think for now.
    Enough of your incoherent drivel, you insanely retarded bag of Jews. This isn't text bro so the exact opposite of what you said is true, flow and rhyme matter more on a diss track then online text battles. Eminem is one of my top ten, I hold him up high enough, but just because he didn't go as hard on this one as he has on other diss tracks doesn't mean that border-line mumble rap is better than him. MGK could have done way better as well but instead he had NO LYRICISM AT ALL whereas Eminem just did ok.
    If you look at it just as a roast it was pretty even, but it wasn't just a roast contest it was a rap beef. Eminem clearly had the better raps.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

Compared to mgk's diss, it was good enough.

There was some decent lines there but the beat was wack & im not a fan of the flow he uses now.

Bar for bar vs mgk.. Em took the W. But the general public is overreacting. Eminem came harder on the Mariah Carey diss. & I was far more entertained by drakes back to back diss.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike G. View Post
    Compared to mgk's diss, it was good enough.

There was some decent lines there but the beat was wack & im not a fan of the flow he uses now.

Bar for bar vs mgk.. Em took the W. But the general public is overreacting. Eminem came harder on the Mariah Carey diss. & I was far more entertained by drakes back to back diss.
    I keep debating it in my head, I just look at it categorically and prioritize certain aspects to the diss. Either way though looks like we agree on one thing, people are overreacting, acting as if his diss was “career ruining” material. Rappers soft these days if that’s career ruining.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I agree with Mike.

He shat on MGK's soul, but this far from Em in his Prime form, and I'm kind of disturbed he didn't hit him with the wit and charm of tracks like Nail In The Coffin. The content here was MEH, but still devastating in a general point of view. He did exactly what he needed to do, and nothing more.

Overall, it isn't bad. It got quite a few listens from me, but couldn't help but want more or feel this wasn't heavy enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

few bars in eminems shit went over my head, had to listen a few times, finally got that pac/diddy line after the 3rd listen, it's not I didn't get it, it just rushed passed me the first few times, I thought MGK had a decent diss track, but I think he respects eminem to much to actually go at his throat, his haily diss on that record wasn't really that harsh, "dad's always mad yelling at the mic" it's humorous to imagine that, but I don't see how that was harsh about haily, em just doesn't like no one saying her name regardless, MGK just had a few hard lines but eminem was more witty and that's the shit you need against him, you just can't hit him up with hard lines.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Anyone who denies that Eminem won is retarded. It's that simple. There's really nothing to it except that MGK took too much molly and lean one night with Lil Pump and decided to make a series of soft disses of borderline mumble rap proportions and Eminem handed him his own molested ass crack with only 50% of his skill.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I went and read the meaning behind most of his lines on Genius and although I'm still not feeling his delivery all that much, I do have a new found respect for most of his lines. I didn't realize that many of them were references to stuff MGK said/did on social media.

That's my gripe with Em, his inflections are all over the place. One minute he's channeling some epic super saiyan shit, the next it's meh.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by Celph Taut View Post
    I went and read the meaning behind most of his lines on Genius and although I'm still not feeling his delivery all that much, I do have a new found respect for most of his lines. I didn't realize that many of them were references to stuff MGK said/did on social media.

That's my gripe with Em, his inflections are all over the place. One minute he's channeling some epic super saiyan shit, the next it's meh.
    you get the one about his ex girlfriend being with geasy now?

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15

I don't believe MGK ever dated Halsey. It's presumed he had a fling with her when she broke up with Eazy.

CypherAlumni

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

MGK dated my step dads hairy ass crack.