User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 45 of 61

Thread: KILLSHOT (MGK DISS) - EM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

Re: KILLSHOT (MGK DISS) - EM

Eminem diss was okay. He definitely not in his prime. He's not shady. MGK diss was okay too. They tied.

Both were okay. But it seems the Em fan boys get their panties stuck in a bunch if you tell 'em so.

EDIT: You know after thinking about it... I gotta give some extra points to MGK because that dude has some fucking balls. Going at Eminem? Was thought to be suicide. But he definitely hung in there as Em didn't murder him. Think I'm gonna have give the W to MGK b/c he was the first to stand his ground from Em dissing everyone.

Think about it. Now, you can make a diss song at Eminem. Because of how Eminem showed up with "Killshot" it wasn't nearly as good as we all had thought. So people aren't going to be afraid to go at a legend like they once were. This is very similar to the Suge Knight situation when he first got knocked out by that barber. Before then you wouldn't DARE to step up to Suge, that's suicide! After seeing him get knocked out by a barber, people aren't nearly as afraid to step up to him. (Obviously now he's in jail and can't do much, but if you have half a brain you'll understand the point)
    Last edited by 808 District; September 20th, 2018 at 12:52 PM

You've Earned a Custom Title!

So I listened to Killshot a good 10 x... and maybe MGK's track twice.

Just listened to MGK track again, no this nigga definitely won.

"Knees weak from old age the real slim shady can't stand up"

That line solely defeated Em. MGK won this shit. And the Oscar the grouch line lmfao. "Not get better with time" damn this fool spitting facts. If you think Em won you're old and can't accept the fact that Em is getting worse as time goes on. I love Em in mid/late 90s, but he's not the same person.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Welcome back, troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen again, dummy.

vs

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

I liked MGKs shit but u could make a case that rap devil wasn't enough to beat Not Alike, never mind killshot.

All Em was doing with killshot was picking apart the rap devil track.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

i dont know why peoples having such difficulty with this. .

yes, MGK had balls to reply, yes, he did better then was expected but you cant give him bonus points for that shit. .

its like seeing an unarmed fighter get the shit beat out of him for twelve rounds then going. . well, i give the unarmed fighter the W because he had balls to fight and made it out alive. . . c'mon man

lets put it this way

if I posted that MGK track on this forum to another member, you guys would tear it apart saying i was throwing toddler punches, the autotune is trash, and all i did was call my opponent old

. . break the fucking verses down the same way you would break the verses down here and tell me you wouldnt vote eminem!!!!

was em's verse the greatest diss he ever spit? no. . he went harder on that girls track then this one. . but for fucks sake. . its against MGK, its not like he has to go balls out to son Kelly. . he did just enough to flick him off his nuts and grab an easy W
    Last edited by Nohbody; September 20th, 2018 at 04:19 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by LineDealer View Post
    bars & punch lines - MGK
    Flow and word play - Em

How can you compare the two?
    How can you be fucking so retarded, to say eminem didn't have punches? they went over your head, and MGK didn't have one bar that was better than the shit eminem dropped, his shit was corny, and he didn't even write his own shit, just compare the lyrics, you can't even say that MGK had a better verse, much less rapped it better, this diss wasn't meant to end his career, it was mean to tell him to shut the fuck up, and he hasn't took that advice, diddy is allowing eminem to bury him right now to, MGK got bodied by a 45 year old basically, and I really hate eminem now almost as much as I hate MGK.

Battle Record
    38-18
    Awards FL Champion OM HOF 25+ Wins

how i know you nuggets would be in here talking about his

but seriously, mgk was handed a wet bag of stomped assholes with this and wasnt close to my fav em verse. hell i counted atleast 8 lines mgk used i could use here, generic throw away bars. only thing to like about mgk is em came back.'

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

If you think MGK won you don't know anything about rap. No, scratch that...even someone who knows nothing about rap can tell Eminem is better in every way, if you think MGK won than you somehow have managed to have the exact opposite of intelligence.

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

I'm actually mortified anyone could even THINK MGK had a fighting chance. Don't like the Charlamagne's of the world few you: MGK got his ass handed to him.

This wouldn't even be a debate back in the day, but because there's so much cornball shit going on in rap, and the standards for writing quality lyrics has been completely demolished, it's now debatable in 2018. The beer goggles aren't on on this side. Everything from the beat to MGK's "disses" were garbage, n' Em not only summed them up in the first 10 seconds of his track, but dismissed them nearly as quickly, with plenty rebuttals of his own.

Not even Prime Em , n' everything about his Kell's track Em did better, except be simple.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

Maximum Character Limit..
    Battle Record
    11-7

I think anyone that thinks this was even close didn't understand a large amount of the punches.

For example: The line about "in a scope/grazed me - one call to interscope/makin you Swayze"

He's saying his diss barely even touched him and that with one phone call, he'll make MGK disappear (Patrick Swayze/Ghost reference). Furthermore, before he released the diss track, he released that video of him playing Pac Man. MGK has tattoos in reference to the game on his body. So he's tying the diss to tattoos, playing the video "controlling" Pac Man. What does Pac Man do to ghosts? He eats them. Last but not least, Killshot was released on Sep. 14th. Patrick Swayze died on Sept. 14th 2009. The release of the song was a part of the diss. If that's not next level, I don't know wtf is. That's just ONE punch. There were TONS of double entendres throughout the song. Possibly even a triple entendre here and there.

The release date with the Tupac reference were also paired together as part of the diss.

The "Mwah, give Jade a kiss" about giving his daughter a kiss before he goes to merk MGK, but also mention Locks/LOX signifying a reference to Jada Kiss. The Mwah makes it clear he's referring to Jada Kiss's second album, Kiss of Death.

The mole hill/Mountain reference to Love the Way you Lie - Part 2.

Not to mention the straight forward hard hitting punches "more fans than you in your city", "give you a career to destroy it"

The nonchalant flow was intentional, the name of the song is a diss itself in reference to the movie Killshot where the main character (Wayne Colson - Colson is MGK's middle name) is murdered by an assassin. Also likely a reference to the Tupac punch.

I don't know for certain, but I've heard rumor that the beat Eminem is using is Rap Devil's beat in reverse.

Add the fact that MGK had a co-writer...on a diss track..really? Anyone who thinks Em didn't take this hands down needs to stop battle rapping. It isn't for you.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Yeah, I heard that MG-gay had a ghost writer on a youtube video. If you use a ghost writer you're not even a rapper.

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Lol @ explaining basic shit to simpletons.

If you honestly felt MGK won or is winning this beef - you have terrible preference in music and should probably just stop dropping your opinions on a hip hop rap forum and just ghost the website.

It's a joke and it's not funny. EM hardly put forth an effort and won in his initial RESPONSE "No Alike" track. MGK was simple, basic and not even remotely close to creative.

I can see why half of you write the way you do.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Even dick face over here knows that Eminem raped MGK with a spoon full of LSD and made him his bitch.

Battle Record
    51-15

Your obsession with penis is disturbing.

1st you wrote an entire diss text verse to my penis and lately all of your post reference penis one way or another.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    Your obsession with penis is disturbing.

1st you wrote an entire diss text verse to my penis and lately all of your post reference penis one way or another.
    You're exaggerating. I only mentioned your penis like 3 times in that verse.