User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Can anyone on earth tell me how so many talentless dick heads become big famous rappers?

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Can anyone on earth tell me how so many talentless dick heads become big famous rappers?

It's one of those things that you know the answer to on a superficial level, but it still has profound implications that make it hard to process. Thoughts?

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: Can anyone on earth tell me how so many talentless dick heads become big famous rappers?

my take on it is that in youngin culture nowadays... these teenagers are in a downward spiral... i seen it partially during my teenage years, where certain portions of the 'cool crowd' would try their best to do irrational, outright stupid Beavis & Butthead level shit, mixed with thuggish antics... and they would create their persona with a mixture of those things... it wasnt as heavily sprinkled into the music back then though...so it wasn't as widespread as it is today...

today, you have a guy named Lil Windex who started rapping just to make fun of people like Lil Xanax or whatever... and people took him seriously because his satire was THAT good... and now he has collabs with legit serious artists...

low skill, little thought, no effort music based on drugs, drink, money and women...
    now, people say rap has always had that drugs, drink money and women thing going on...

but back in the day in my time, it was drug DEALER music... and it was about getting good women and wearing the pants...big pimpin... having expensive drinks at the club....
    now, its drug USER music, becaome a junkie but pretend to be normal...cry about the women you cant keep and think youre pathetic because youre an emotional wreck from the plethora of psychotropic drugs you ingest... and drink whatever you want, nobodies paying attention anyway, you just want to get sloshed so you cant feel the pain anymore and you can stop thinking about slitting your wrists...
    shits gone emo...

theres a whole lot more to say on the subject as well... but i dont wanna type anymore... good day, sir.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Re: Can anyone on earth tell me how so many talentless dick heads become big famous rappers?

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    my take on it is that in youngin culture nowadays... these teenagers are in a downward spiral... i seen it partially during my teenage years, where certain portions of the 'cool crowd' would try their best to do irrational, outright stupid Beavis & Butthead level shit, mixed with thuggish antics... and they would create their persona with a mixture of those things... it wasnt as heavily sprinkled into the music back then though...so it wasn't as widespread as it is today...

today, you have a guy named Lil Windex who started rapping just to make fun of people like Lil Xanax or whatever... and people took him seriously because his satire was THAT good... and now he has collabs with legit serious artists...

low skill, little thought, no effort music based on drugs, drink, money and women...
    now, people say rap has always had that drugs, drink money and women thing going on...

but back in the day in my time, it was drug DEALER music... and it was about getting good women and wearing the pants...big pimpin... having expensive drinks at the club....
    now, its drug USER music, becaome a junkie but pretend to be normal...cry about the women you cant keep and think youre pathetic because youre an emotional wreck from the plethora of psychotropic drugs you ingest... and drink whatever you want, nobodies paying attention anyway, you just want to get sloshed so you cant feel the pain anymore and you can stop thinking about slitting your wrists...
    shits gone emo...

theres a whole lot more to say on the subject as well... but i dont wanna type anymore... good day, sir.
    Yes you have brung up some good points. Even further back in the day rap was about protesting the system and just having fun, before gangsta rap took over in the 80s. The evolution of rap has gone both ways, rap has both gotten way shittier and way better depending on which specimens you examine. Now we both have the stupidest shit ever and simultaneously we have MCs that ejaculate all over the tits of old school rap such as K-Rino, Anilyst and A-F-R-O. The thing is though, it's the insanely shitty rappers who get all the money and fame whereas a lyrical legend like K-Rino is in the middle class. A couple years ago he released 7 albums in one year, every single second of each song on each of those albums is better than Lil Pump's whole career, yet Lil Pump was handed millions of dollars as a 17 year old drug addict repeating nonsense over corny beats.