User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: The reason why it's undeniable Eminem destroyed MGK

Battle Record
    115-57
    Awards VBL Champion 100+ Wins

Re: The reason why it's undeniable Eminem destroyed MGK

Dead @ re-education camp and mostly at cunt biscuit.
    Mgk was average, AVERAGE at best that shit was weak sauce auto tuned typical crap rap, but better than lil .... Whoever or whatever's. Fact is I wasn't in love with the beat or mocking sarcastic delivery em used mostly on kill shot but he lyrically fucked Kelly kapowski right on up. No comparison when compared. No it wasn't nail in the coffin or girls or like the many other favorites we all have... It was more than enough to get the job done and it did.
    Last edited by Meks.; September 16th, 2018 at 02:43 AM

Cypher Sadist
    Battle Record
    37-15
    Awards AOTW 25+ Wins VBL Champion Legendary Member ABL Season Champion ABL Champion OM HOF

Agreed. ^

What personals did MGK really have that we don't know about Em already? Even if Em [has much as he tries to keep himself sheltered] has everything on public display, it wasn't like MGK leveraged it any disparaging way. Like, your beard is weird? C'mon. There was SO much he could have talked about [his relapse, how he lost out the role in Jumper to Hayden Christensen, etc etc] too much stuff. The diss is pitiful. Em's not that great by his standards, either, but still the more devastating of the two.

MGK did not win this one, not by a ... KILLSHOT.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CypherAlumni

Vincent | Sammy | Vallus | Dose Blotter | Onceawhile | Virbius | Bag Mandela | Celph Taut

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

It's so obvious that Eminem killed MGK, that the majority of people actually agree with me. Which literally never happens.

Stranger

read the lyrics on rap genius, that is last minute writing.

just a few days ago he was contemplating not even responding, because it could either make him bigger or irrelevant and he don't wanna be responsible for that.

mgk should diss someone on his level, there is a new rapper out real1 aka enzo amore that comes to mind.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

What I see is a bunch of Stan’s on a rap battle forum. It doesn’t matter if the personals MGK used was already on public display or common knowledge, eminem doesn’t exactly show himself all that often anymore, interviews even less so as much as you’d like to think there is all this newfound ammo on him you’re wrong, there isn’t much “new” ammo to draft up more than a few bars if that. I’m sure MGK considered the possibility of the beef not being over after one response from each person too, so what’s to say that’s all he got? Eminem is up in the top 5 dead or alive conversation so naturally the bar is set much much higher for him, expectations were not met and that’s fair with his background.

I might stand wrong initially speaking about who won, and the more I’ve went back to analyze Eminem’s bars and relisten the more I agree but, some of you guys are trying to make it seem like Eminem destroyed MGK, NOPE. Y’all views is skewed hard, the same damn people to have a bitch fit over a Stan enjoying Eminem’s music unconditionally and then turn around and do it yourselves. I’m not a MGK fan, huge Eminem fan myself, that’s how you know I’m legit when I give MGK some credit. He deserves it. Is MGK the best to diss ever? Nah probably not but motherfuckers standing with a juggernaut and lives to tell the tale.

It’d be like me going up against celph and having people actually think my shit was dope afterwards, it’s a compliment, to go against someone better than you and not just crumble when all is said and done, especially for someone who’s not a battle rapper.

- - - Updated - - -

Let me make something else clear, Eminem’s career IS in decline. I was in denial about that for so fucking long, he ain’t just not in his prime, the guy is steadily declining and he got his fangs sank into anything he can left to extend what career he has left

“I don't wanna be like this
    I don't really wanna hurt no feelings
    But I'm only being real when I say
    Nobody wants to hear their grandfather rap (nope)
    And old men have heart attacks
    And I don't wanna be responsible for that
    So, put the mic down and walk away
    You can still have a little bit of dignity”

Take your own advice em.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Your cliche' Stan references cannot negate the scientific fact that Eminem is still way better than MGK. Is his career in decline? yes. Did MGK have some valid disses? Yes. Will this end MGK's career? no. But Eminem is still fucking better, and it's technically possible for him to shift to a higher frequency again although unlikely. There's no reason either way that Eminem should stop, because it's not like he's trash, he's still better than 99% of rappers.
    you have to at least admit Eminem is so much better on a lyrical level that even if Kelly dissed him insanely well he would still look like an idiot because his actual bars are just basic.