User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: The diss that Eminem never responded to that's 100 times better than MGK's

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

The diss that Eminem never responded to that's 100 times better than MGK's

Stranger

Re: The diss that Eminem never responded to that's 100 times better than MGK's

he probably responded to most disses against him even if they was subliminal.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post
    he probably responded to most disses against him even if they was subliminal.
    I have never seen him address this in any way. I don't even think he knows it exists. K-Rino said on his youtube channel that he isn't angry at Eminem anymore and he thinks Em learned his lesson and wasn't the same person as he is now when he made "foolish pride" and used the word nigger as a teenager.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    I have never seen him address this in any way. I don't even think he knows it exists. K-Rino said on his youtube channel that he isn't angry at Eminem anymore and he thinks Em learned his lesson and wasn't the same person as he is now when he made "foolish pride" and used the word nigger as a teenager.
    But it’s ok to use other racial slurs right? Just that one is off limits.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    But it’s ok to use other racial slurs right? Just that one is off limits.
    If you ask me it's the intent behind the words that counts. I am a white guy who is not afraid to say nigga but I don't say it in a racist way unless I am talking about the word itself. I don't condone racism but I am not a snowflake at the same time. I know that both K and Eminem are not racist.

You've Earned a Custom Title! Venom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fact Machine View Post
    If you ask me it's the intent behind the words that counts. I am a white guy who is not afraid to say nigga but I don't say it in a racist way unless I am talking about the word itself. I don't condone racism but I am not a snowflake at the same time. I know that both K and Eminem are not racist.
    If you ask me, any racial slur regardless of the intent of usage makes you sound stupid if you use them, but that’s just me probably.
    Look at Royce for example, he uses the N word all the time in his raps(granted, not racially) but it cheapens the bars he does put out when he does it.
    I know I know people will disagree, because being able to say it makes you tough right? Pathetic.

The 0bserver
    Battle Record
    3-4

Quote Originally Posted by Venom View Post
    If you ask me, any racial slur regardless of the intent of usage makes you sound stupid if you use them, but that’s just me probably.
    Look at Royce for example, he uses the N word all the time in his raps(granted, not racially) but it cheapens the bars he does put out when he does it.
    I know I know people will disagree, because being able to say it makes you tough right? Pathetic.
    It's not about being tough for me, it's about free speech and if you don't go out of your way to use it or use it out of your own racism then there should be no problem.A lot of people disagree with you and a lot of people agree but the way I see it there are three types of people when it comes to this subject: racists, SJWs, and people like me.