The best games ever

Oblivion

Skyrim

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time

Legend of Zelda twilight princess

Assassin's creed black flag

Assassin's creed Origins

Far Cry Primal

Star Wars Knights of the old republic (the good one)

Star Wars battlefront 2 (the good one)

Minecraft

Battle Record
    0-2

Re: The best games ever

forgot some... maybe youve never gamed on PC to have some of these on your list though...

Doom / Doom II ... COMPLETELY revolutionzed first person shooters and upped the bar...

the Half-Life / Half-Life 2 series... event hough Episode 3 never came and probably wont...Half-Life much like Doom rewrote the blueprints to what an FPS is supposed to be...i'd say even more so than Doom...one of the first time an FPS just had EVERYTHING perfect from storyline down to little details like shit sitting on tables in rooms...

Terraria... you mentioned Minecraft, Terrarias is it's 2D side-scoller sibling... and personally i think its way better than Minecraft... Starbound is also worth mentioning...although its basically just Terraria but in space...

Besiege... one of the coolest contraption building sandbox games ever.. a bit obscure, but anyone who plays it recognizes its quality and greatness...

Dishonored / Dishonored 2... everything about Dishonored is amazing...the Art style is phenomenal, it's like playing a damn oil painting.. the storyline is captivating...the game mechanics are fun... and it's semi-open world approach with multiple ways to complete objectives makes its replayability value high...

Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor... i feel like this should replace Assassin's Creed in any list... it takes Assassin Creed's core mechanics and gameplay and builds onto it in a great way... the graphics are beautiful..and the storyline, its friggin Lord of the Rings, storyline is amazing...

Lord of the Rings Online... apart from World of Warcraft(which i've admittedly played only a couple hours of) LOTRO is one of the longest running classic MMORPG's ever.. it sticks to the classic style of combat and the quest based progression system...has a broad range of classes for tons of different play styles... has a lot of various content with multiple areas and storylines to choose through each level range.... and its storylines, again, its Lord of the Rings... Tolkien could kick Stephen Kings ass...

Grand Theft Auto 3... not a huge GTA fan anymore...but nobody can deny the impact GTA III had on the entire industry... it made open worlds an expectation to gamers....which is great, because when you sit a linear playthrough next to an open world, linear looks boring as fuck...this game will forever have my utmost respect...

Rust... while nowadays there are superior competitive survival/base building games out there... Rust started it all and is still going strong... theres nothing quite like the paranoia and rage that can be produced in a game where you can spend 40 hours collecting resources and building yourselves a colony with a pack of friends, only to log on the next day and find out that another crew blew a hole through your defenses with C4 and took EVERYTHING and now youre back at square 1... a lot of people are turned off to these types of games for that reason...but if you can look past that and enjoy actually PLAYING rather than having already done everything and sitting on top of the world...then you'll love it... its another game that set the standards and upped the bar for competitive play... all this Battle royale stuff is actually a lesser version of this...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    0-2

theres probably a few more i could list too but, all i feel like typing here...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Real name. No gimmicks. Mike G.'s Avatar
    Battle Record
    22-14
    Awards GFX HOF - for helping out with site graphics SOTW - for helping out with site graphics..

@Toobs lol have you ever heard Joe Rogan talk about Doom.. He was really really into pc gaming & obsessed with Doom back in the day. Its on youtube

Edit - actually it was Quake.. He was into quake something vicious

- - - Updated - - -

I was really into Halo 1 & 2 when I was younger.. Then stopped playing video games for years & years until recently. But those halo days were my best memories with gaming
    Last edited by Mike G.; September 19th, 2018 at 03:25 AM