User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 ... LastLast
Showing results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: LLL Week 6 Magazine by Meth (9/23/18)

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

LLL Week 6 Magazine by Meth (9/23/18)

https://media.giphy.com/media/l41lSh...Zc5i/giphy.gif

Introduction

Hello everyone! I'm back again for another segment of going over what happened this week in the Lethal Lyricist League, and this was one of the better weeks of the season so far and thats great to see! Especially after last week when we has a decent amount of no shows, our momentum seemed to have stalled, but thats not the case at all, we are just getting started LLL, this week we have a lot to go over. New battlers, new beefs, new events and a new champ. Let's get it poppin

:
    :

https://media.giphy.com/media/oS8pRFxbD0d44/giphy.gif

https://media.giphy.com/media/hzHPCjqTJYdUI/giphy.gif

:
    :

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

http://www.easystorehosting.com/wp-c...uct-review.png

Championship Match: Bayou vs. Allen Knight

Before we even get in to the review of this one props to both of these dudes for being ready with 30 lines before the deadline, sometimes its hard getting 60 + line battles votes, and making sure its up on time is a big part of that, thanks guys.

As far as the match goes it was a good one, they both went 30 lines, and both went wp heavy, but their styles arent just about wp. Both guys had a lot of good bars, some of Allens wordplay wasnt felt by everyone, some people calling it forced, and some didnt like the executions on the flips. didnt bring enough freshness this week, Blue tho, came with a lot of dope shit and just stayed consistent thruought. he had 4 or 5 slobber knockers, with that and his consistency he was able to sweep the votes and become season 22's first champion

Contender's Match: King vs. Meth

This was a nice battle, i think we were pretty even when it came down to it, the difference was King had almost his whole verse as personals, while mine was generics, so his just hit harder for that fact. He had one of the better (but the 200th lol) methanol nameplays on me that ive seen, and his bars about me being a racist (not a racist) were relevant and hit hard. Good battle bro u deserved the win.

Authentic. vs. High and Drunk

High and Drunk and I had some issues this week, but with that behind us, I can say I do appreciate his activity. With that being said, if he wants to contend here he will need to learn to adapt, I trust he can do this but the question is does he want to. This was his first week trying shortbar, and it shows, he has room to grow and time to learn, some of his stuff was too played, and some his stuff wasnt executed well at all. But in a new style, its to be expected. As for as Auth goes, I havent seen him drop to his quality in a few weeks, hes a lot better then what he posted this time around, but he did what he needed to to get the win, quality ideas with lacking execution. if auth works on that, he can catch someone sleeping if they fuck around and take him lightly. His 1 or 2 quality bars was enough to win this one here

Jem. vs. J. Dill

Dillinger dropped some heat this week in the first half of his drop. Gemini was dope, indie movies wasnt bad and I liked his "1-2" bar a lot as well, the last 2 bars were a lil wack lol, but he knew he had done what he needed to do. JEM's a cool dude, like him as a member of the site but hes still growing in the text battle, but every drop is better and better. His meth magazine bar was a nice current event concept, but his execution and wording just wasnt there. Could have used a lil more to bring everything together, maybe some word association or tie ins. Overall it was an interesting read, J Dill took it pretty handedly.

Mr W.Rite vs. Bomb Bard

Another cool read this week, its crazy to think that 15 years ago the LLL was actually a thing, and thats when Write was killing shit. Fast forward to now and hes got good ideas that are trapped in 2003, if he saves them, and brings them back to the future, he can be dope. This week, he had a couple of cool lines like his notre dame bar and the shopping spree shits i was fucking with both of those. Spree dropped one of the better verses ive seen from him lately, not a lot missed and he had some creative executions which was nice to see. Wording was still an issue a bit but didnt hold him back to heavy here, and he was able to get the job done

Joe Boston vs. Bash

This one surprised me to be honest, Joe came with some hot fire! i was diggin a lot of his shit, the tre flowers shit was nice and bashaud bar was cool and creative as fuck i was diggin em, Bash been on a roll as of late tho, racking dubs here and at the lime. Canister and capn planet bars were pretty dope, and he was just a lil more consistent then Joe this time around and that helped him get the win.

:
    :

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/54/73...3ed9e979f6.gif

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Something New?

I've decided to try to freshen things up a little bit with a new little text event here in the LLL, take a look and check it out

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Welcome

I'm going to try something new this week, and let's see how it goes.

How it works

• This will only consist of 2 punches, 4 lines in total
    • You do no post ur lines, they will be sent to @Meth by Thursday
    • There will be a pic in this thread posted for u to use in ur 2 punches.
    • All lines will be posted, in this thread, anonymously on Friday when all the other battles go up for votes
    • If you want a chance to win, voting is MANDATORY and u CAN NOT vote for urself.
    • You pick a winner, and a second place. No explanations necessary.
    • You do not have to be an active LLL battler to participate, anyone can
    • I will know if u voted for urself!
    • Winner gets an accomp and 20 FL points

This picture u get to diss this week, is of me and my sister at Christmas last year

http://i66.tinypic.com/iyewz6.jpg
    :
    :
    :

__________________________________________________ ________________________

https://media.giphy.com/media/aQ0sAam6almc8/giphy.gif

http://i.imgur.com/kDBetpw.png

Blue Bayou

METH
    BAYOU

Yooo whats up LLL, so Im here with new champ the GOAT Blue Bayou. Whats up my man?

Life is good man really really good... fun to be back on RB it's been a long time

So u beat Allen Knight in a bit of a beefy battle, and u guys both went 30 lines in it. What do u think is key in winning those kind of contests?

Originality/freshness and not dropping played... I think in the longer battles consistency plays a big factor so I think fresh concepts is the key there... I'd rather drop an obscure bar that is at least fresh then a new take on a concept that has been flipped a bunch of times already... easier said than done tho nowadays

i feel that, I think another thing everyone wants to know is, its 2018, word play is dead. But here Comes Blue fucking Bayou with 70 lines a week of 80 percent dope fresh wordplay, how do u come up with it man? whats ur process?

Tbh I don't think I use as much wordplay as ppl claim I do lol.... I have used a lot here on RB since i've been signed up, but I would argue the last 8 months on NC it's been a little overblown... that being said, it's always been my calling card & will always be part of the arsenal so to speak... I don't care s much about 'two-ways' like most ppl say they do, so long as it's fresh and there's a tie in that works I'm good with it

As far as my process for writing, I dunno man shit just comes to me & I run with it.. at this point I'm commited to just writing what I like and think is dope style wise... prob sounds lame/cliché but I really don't feel like I have a lot to prove anymore... I just enjoy writing & creatively telling ppl they're garbage & have ugly women

This week ull face King, whats one thing that u think they can do pretty well, and what do u think needs to be done for them to beat u if u drop like the verses uve been dropping for the last couple months?

I'm not really all that familiar with King tbh... I just remember beating him in one of my earlier battles since returning on NC.... he seems to have a ton of accolades and clout here so he's prob very good, his verse last week was kindve hot & cold to me but I'm expecting him to be hungry & that he's going to come with a dope verse

What are u thoughts on the whole RB and NC being separate sites, should we just say fuck it and merge at some point or should they be kept separate?

They should be kept separate... ppl are able to sign into both or neither, nobody should be forced to battle somewhere

bit of a style divide also from my limited perspective thus far

Other then u, who in the league do u think has an ability to bring some nice fresh wordplay at this time in text

I haven't been paying close enough attention... tbh I always liked Allen bcuz he was one of the only pretty wp heavy up and comers way back when so him calling me out fueled the fire a bit.. glad we got after it, I thought it was a dope battle

Barc for sure - I like barcs style & think he's way better then ppl give him credit for (everyone seems to nitpick on one or two wack lines he's written and ignore the dope)... anyways it's always fun when we battle ... I will smash him tho again if it goes down for the title, mark my words

Greedy had a FIRE bar against me in the 1-2 .. is he even in the reg league? haha I dunno man, im gunna try and start paying more attention to everyone's stuff moving forward

Anyone in the league right now ur hoping find their way into battling against u? Any losses in ur past u want to get revenge for?

I don't know of anyone battling right now I have a loss against I'd need to "avenge" .. i'll jut reiterate Barcotic cuz he's the homie and he called me out yesterday lol... we usually have dope battles, I gave him his pic battle last time so he can give me my 30 line reg battle this time

Of the people in the league rn, what 5 battlers do u think u have the best chance to dethrone u?

in no particular order I'd say

Barc
    Bomb
    Bash
    King
    John Dill

...I'd say hush, but im pretty sure he signed out & is only interested in the Barc picture battle

Thanks for the time Blue, if u wanna make any shoutouts or get on ur soapbox, do it here. Congrats on the championship brother

Allen Knight respect for going 30 & stepping up

& last but not least I'm going 16-0

love ya'll!

:
    :

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BouncyClue...restricted.gif

:
    :

__________________________________________________ ____________________________________

Top Punches

https://gifer.com/i/4Yy2.gif

5. J. Dill vs. JEM.

U suck faggot, my bars'll run u over & splatter this queer
    Cuz if Gemini were Twins I guess we'd BOTH be the worst battlers here

4. King vs. Meth

I'll clown anyone, u want some vicious humor I write gems
    I got jokes for everybody, Meths got jokes he only says around his white friends

3. Allen Knight vs. Blue Bayou

start drama w/ me tryna get my cash, i'll sneak a hater
    u ain't Delicatessen but this beat down i got in-store for u is over beef & paper

2. Blue Bayou vs. Allen Knight
    1. Blue Bayou vs. Allen Knight

bet our HOF spots i end you! it's hopeless bitch - your quotes are shit..
    guarantee i have the Halal to myself once i put an end to the Beef & ur Throat is Slit
    ya i fucked his bitch. gave’er a Poke cuz she loves when a male's behind’er..
    turned on the Charmander panties dropped… TRUST ME guys that Tail is Fireee

:
    :
    :

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/...20130322004751

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

What does another week of an influx of talent mean for the league?

Lethargic, Lenox, Barcotic and Hush have signed into the league to add even more depth to the LLL. When Season 22 started, things looked a little different, after a couple weeks of controversy with Useless running the league, things seemed to be breathless. Fast forward to now and we have a solid pool of 18 text battlers full of talent hoping to duke it out, and if u told me wed be going into week 6 with a new champ, no no shows and 9 dope battles ahead of us, I'd say ur lying. The LLL is in a good spot right now, and I owe that to u guys for keeping it alive. And to answer the original question, this influx of talent may make the LLL the premier league in text right now. Lets keep up the momentum

https://media.giphy.com/media/xTPYoobi36adO/giphy.gif

:
    :

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ______

Last edited by Meth; September 24th, 2018 at 03:46 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

bleh

http://i.imgur.com/rHsoyLd.png

Allen Knight vs. Blue Bayou

This shocked me, but Allen came for Blues throat in the chat thread about a 10 days ago, before he even knew if hed get to battle him for the champ match or not, and the animosity continued into this week and even into a spar of words in their own battle thread. That boiled over in to the chat thread which boiled over into them deciding to go 30 lines in their battle. Beef can actually increase activity and be positive for the league, and Blue takes control of the first big beef of the season, but who knows if its fully put to rest yet.

https://media.giphy.com/media/52S2ICbU7di80/giphy.gif

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

https://pa1.narvii.com/6263/eeafedfa...01a7c77_hq.gif

5. Bash and Bomb Bard

These 2 are duking it out in the contenders match this week, even tho Allen has a better record at 2-1, Bomb gets the nod for the conteders because Allen was just in champ match. These 2 are both good battlers, and are capable of beating anyone of their best day dont sleep, this will be a good battle as well.

4. Meth

I had another solid verse this week, but it wasnt enough to get past King

3. King

King beat Meth with a dope verse filled with personals and looks to keep firing against Blue

2. Allen Knight

Allen holds the 2 spot, as King nor Meths verses were good enough to over take him even after an L last week in the title match. Hes still a problem and should NOT be taken lightly

1. Blue Bayou

He just keeps droppin dope bars. over n over it dont stop. hes on a roll

:
    :

https://media.giphy.com/media/l3nSx3...nGOk/giphy.gif
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________

https://www.edmsauce.com/wp-content/..._wide-crop.png

Hey everybody and welcome to a segment of this weeks magazine called, "The Golden Age", where we take a look at a really old but dope battle, so we can compare it to what we have going on in text today, here step with me into the time machine as we head back almost a decade and a half into the past

:
    :

Season 1 LLL Championship Finals Match: Mr W.Rite vs. Feeble Minded

Writes verse

Ya prepped hard I’m goin 40...but here comes the best part
    Figured I’d spot him four lines to give him a head start
    It’s a fight to the finish, he’ll be catchin left hooks…and right jabs
    And I’ll be sendin him home packin….his face with ice bags
    You’re fucked…W.Rite’s mad…get another dude to replace him
    Now I’m ready for Action…cus that’s who I shoulda been facin
    Pleaded to save’em…needs the net to keep him on the right track
    Got demodded…then asked me to help him get his life back
    Rode me to get here…im’ the shit bro, he’ll do anything to get close
    In fact my head can’t get any bigger…w/o making the bitch choke
    It was destined to happen…if I were u I wouldn’t invest in this faggot
    He’ll hide behinds his looks, with a lock on his medicine cabinet
    I beg the question, who are you? But its his rep that beckons
    He’s the first, last and only to nominate his self in legends
    Come your hardest…you’ll still lose I’ll put ya prayers to rest
    If I came half ass
    Its cus Nique almost beat u and she was barely dressed
    Speaking of Nique, ya flows the same…i’m just stating the facts how
    He took her style, not just text….but her dress with the back out
    Leaves the text scene a loser…and knowing he’ll place second
    And lives in the same box…we used for his going away present
    DM don’t need you …get to stepping and leave the rest to us
    Held out his hand and I gave him five…quarters to catch the bus
    are u a mess or what...mistaken to think this cat can touch me
    He’ll lose here…but first to win an Oscar for acting ugly
    Sex lifes in question...nothing to hide except this bitch is gay
    If his walls could talk...they still wouldn’t have shit to say
    Cant explain the loss well.....so I’ll give him the best reason
    U didnt lose the final...you just got a rough start for next season
    Feeble takes over the league and the good heads upped and left
    Beat u and become legend... this is how Evolve must’ve felt
    This dude’s a bum...a lazy fuck, so tell me why would I care
    And the word on the street is.....that you still reside there
    RB hates this fag...but he thinks he’ll make the best, believers
    Switched names moved to RM but don’t get respect there either
    Get you aim list for votes...knew u weren’t who u claim to be
    Bitch im facin u this week...WHY THE FUCK ARE U AIMIN ME
    fuck it im’ spent...I cant believe I took a shit on my rival
    we’ll even exchange, I’ll give you the L, u just give me the title
    Start all the bitchin and whining...how can u be proud of this shit
    Six million ways to die and still managed to go out like a bitch

Feebles verse

im nicer than you... this bitch is just a fool in disguise
    that verse looked so much like a novel you'll win the pulitzer prize
    & ain't won nothing important before, ur fucking lame & im iller
    which explains why i pre-inscribed your name on the silver
    i bring fire at haters, u stole my style, u better admire creators ..
    only speak if u have sumthin good to say, explains why he's quiet by nature
    he's never one to post in threads, still people hype this loner
    so when u walked off with the win, how'd u distract the rightful owner
    all u have is dr's, u cant compete, its your fault stepping man
    ur verses make for a smaller magazine than the assault weapons ban
    your anti-social here, and i run cross country but fuck it dude
    ur so fast u ditched ur efforts to win & they cant catch up to you
    LLL over-rates you.. the course your heading's deception
    thats only cuz you're the best man..... at a wedding reception
    u act like your a fan of the truth, and you aint the man to accuse
    u told me u flip lines, i see ur d/rs now as they chant an excuse
    i got the win securely, ya spittin poorly & finished surely,
    i don't have to put you under siege, wise ways did it for me..
    u wished for glory, HW title.. back when me & K largo had had it
    write wants to trade styles so much i put an embargo on fabric..
    im tired & the evenings thru, give me a reason to be beating you
    maybe you'll take the belt, after all i aint signing up for season two
    i'll whore this fag, crack on this kid.. a meek dreaming user
    cuz write gets put down more than a weak team of movers
    i heard that winners circle line of urs, so many bitches hating when
    they can only flip lines, you've moved on to manipulating them
    you needed revenge, committed and declining to quit
    write got his pay back, found his I.O.U. & started signing the shit
    dont matter ur talent, you'll leave with a fucking concussion
    i'd dwell on your skill... but you didnt put much up for discussion
    i lack hard personals & punches, im hyped emphatically
    while the only thing you lack is the fucking right to battle me
    im a jew rebelling against my religion, but still in a doper class ..
    so when i drop pass-over, you'll drop from an over-pass ..
    salute u goodbye like a gentleman, u get dispatched cuz im godly
    so i'll shake ya hand... but it won't be attached to ya body
    you think your matching my verse, but ur a coward, doubt it
    cuz u got wind of my skill & it caused a power outage ..
    pussy never partys at all, its not just in rap he's a bitch
    write thought drunk driving was running a taxi for chrit

what a dope read and an interesting look into what was happening in this very league 14 years ago, the winner of this battle is currently in the league, but things in text are a bit different now, a lot of these bars would be laughed at today, but thats just bc of how text has grown, but it doesnt mean these lines arent fun to look back at to appreciate how dope they were in their day, here of some of my favorites, what are some of urs?

Write

It’s a fight to the finish, he’ll be catchin left hooks…and right jabs
    And I’ll be sendin him home packin….his face with ice bags
    Rode me to get here…im’ the shit bro, he’ll do anything to get close
    In fact my head can’t get any bigger…w/o making the bitch choke
    I beg the question, who are you? But its his rep that beckons
    He’s the first, last and only to nominate his self in legends
    Sex lifes in question...nothing to hide except this bitch is gay
    If his walls could talk...they still wouldn’t have shit to say

Feeble

i bring fire at haters, u stole my style, u better admire creators ..
    only speak if u have sumthin good to say, explains why he's quiet by nature
    u act like your a fan of the truth, and you aint the man to accuse
    u told me u flip lines, i see ur d/rs now as they chant an excuse
    u wished for glory, HW title.. back when me & K largo had had it
    write wants to trade styles so much i put an embargo on fabric..
    im tired & the evenings thru, give me a reason to be beating you
    maybe you'll take the belt, after all i aint signing up for season two
    im a jew rebelling against my religion, but still in a doper class ..
    so when i drop pass-over, you'll drop from an over-pass ..
    Write wins

:
    :

https://cdn.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chor...fellowkids.gif

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fa/da...521ed452da.gif

__________________________________________________ ________________________________

http://i.imgur.com/mXX3fa9.png

https://res.cloudinary.com/section32...ray_mgvvc1.gif

Bayou 5-0 vs. King 2-0

This will be a dope one, Bayous posting 899992 bars a week and they're all good lol, Kings been back for 2 weeks and hes already found himself in a champ match, which is good bc blue didnt wanna see me anyway lol. but nah, this should be a good one. but Blues just been on fire as of late, so im predicting Blue will take this 60/40

Contenders Bash 3-2 vs. Bomb Bard 2-2

Im looking forward to this one, and im hoping spree takes his time this week as opposed to asking for an ext last second, n then posting last second w a key lol. Bash has been on a roll, he hasnt been winning all his battles but hes been being competitive as fuck to anyone who faces, and winning more then losing. His wordings better then it was a few years ago, and his concepts are as good as ever. If spree words his bars well and takes his time he can def take this, and this will def be a dope battle, as of now tho I got Bash in a close one, 55/45

Allen Knight 2-1 vs. Meth 2-2

This will be a dope battle, and I hope Allen brings his A game. Weirdly enough Im 2-1 against Allen... but they were all 3 in Fight Night style battles. He should be the favorite in this one, my wordplay style is heavily influenced by Allen, so he does those bars bitter then I do so it may be in my best interest to go a different route. Allens coming off a 30 line loss to blue in the champ match, he should be hungry to get back, and Allen'll be the favorite to win the battle.

Joe Boston 1-1 vs. J. Dill 1-1

Both of these guys seem to be coming back into their groove after long layoffs, and a real long one for Dill, but he had one of the best verses last week while Joe came with one of the most creative verses ive seen from him EVER, and i hope he brings it to this one too. Joes wording can get clunky, while Dill can struggle with creative and harsh exectuons on his quality ideas, but Dill is still the favorite here, 60/40

Dia 2-2 vs. Mr W.Rite 1-2

Dia returns after a week off, and he wins this one hell have rattled of 3 wins in a row, after starting the season 0-2. Writes coming off a nice little bout with spree, where he took another step into being relevant in the text game once again. As long as write stays away from crazy played stuff, he should dispatch of Dia with ease in this one, but hopefully me saying that lights a fire under cheesecake, get to cookin. Writes the favorite, 70/30

JEM. 1-3 vs. Authentic 1-2

These 2 may have battled a few weeks ago, not entirely sure, but if they dont wanna battle again one will need to step up and begin to separate themselves from the bottom tier, record wise, of the battlers in the league. Authentic, right now has better concepts and execution, but can tend to bring a lot of heavy misses, and same with JEM. but if he drops some consistent jabs, and stays away from the bad or played concepts, he could come thru with an upset, but i wouldnt out money on it, Auth should win this, 70/30

High And Drunk 0-3 vs. Ilya 0-1

Ilya is 0-1 and i think it was earned, if i remember right it was pretty newbish. Which is fine! welcome to text battling may u improve and learn with time!! H and D has ideas, tho some can be traced back to prehistoric times (kidding, a lil) the more time he spends reading and writing in this format, he will conform, but it takes time. Right now H&D has more skill, so hes my pick to take it 60/40

Hush 1-1 vs. Barcotic 3-1 (Pics)

This should be a barn burner! 2 text titans are back in the league and are going to bash heads and see who can call the other an ugly faggot better. These are 2 of the best pic battlers of all time, and will be an epic clash of styles. The winner will more then likely slide into a contenders match as well, so this isnt just a grudge match, it means something in terms of the league. Cant call this one, make sure yall peep it. 50/50

Lethargic 0-0 vs. Lenox 0-0

The return of the man who put the "1" in @SmokaJoka s whateverthefuck-1 record. Leth is back after half a decade off, and who knows if he still has what it takes. with 6 kids and limited time, he is putting himself up to it by signing in. I wonder if he has what it takes, Lenox is back too, and hes young, and hungry, with a text past of 4 plus years, while his brain is also coming into its adult form he should be ready to go, and I actually have him as the favorite in this battle. Lenox, 60/40

__________________________________________________ ___________________________

http://i.imgur.com/B7nnGoA.gif

:
    :
    :

Outro

Yo what a week brethren! this mag was crazy to put together, i hope yall enjoyed it. as long as u guys show n vote, ill put all i have into these mags and making sure they are up in a timely manner. Happy texting

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/87/a5...ab3e52f641.gif

https://38.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m...1wtbo1_500.gif

Last edited by Meth; September 23rd, 2018 at 06:26 PM

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Re: LLL Week 6 Magazine by Meth (9/23/18)

dope zeen
    glad to be back

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

good shit. this was a dope mag
    The Last Level

-The Original-
    Battle Record
    10-2
    Awards LLL Season Champion

yo thanks for the highlight bro, yes that battle with me and Feeble was crazy...Feeble was such a dope battler then, so to win the first ever Championship was a big deal for me. Obviously now its different and even i laughed at some of those lines. And you are right, its not that those lines were terrible just a lot has changed, Back then gun bars were frowned upon and long stretched lines were looked at sideways. Today you can be a bit more creative with no limits. But at the end of the day punches, wit, wordplay, personal still matter, and i see a lot of that here in the league today..

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

My 2 bars:

No wonder your name is Meth. You look like you take fucking Meth.
    Your fat and your mad at your sister because she ain't fucking Meth.

Holy Jesus fuck do you look like you take fucking Meth. You look dumb and feral.
    You look like you took a whole lot of fucking Meth, and that guy who's not Will Ferrell.

Did I mention holy fucking shit balls you look like you take Meth?

- - - Updated - - -

All in good fun because you write dope mags.

I think.

I didn't expect you to look like you literally spend all day snorting Meth.

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

@Meth for president

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    My 2 bars:

No wonder your name is Meth. You look like you take fucking Meth.
    Your fat and your mad at your sister because she ain't fucking Meth.

Holy Jesus fuck do you look like you take fucking Meth. You look dumb and feral.
    You look like you took a whole lot of fucking Meth, and that guy who's not Will Ferrell.

Did I mention holy fucking shit balls you look like you take Meth?

- - - Updated - - -

All in good fun because you write dope mags.

I think.

I didn't expect you to look like you literally spend all day snorting Meth.
    send those bars to meth via pm, pal
    read the rules

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

.... Im bad at reading rules.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Pal lol

- - - Updated - - -
    @King E dited in ur little power ranking thing. Missed it at first.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Mr W.Rite View Post
    yo thanks for the highlight bro, yes that battle with me and Feeble was crazy...Feeble was such a dope battler then, so to win the first ever Championship was a big deal for me. Obviously now its different and even i laughed at some of those lines. And you are right, its not that those lines were terrible just a lot has changed, Back then gun bars were frowned upon and long stretched lines were looked at sideways. Today you can be a bit more creative with no limits. But at the end of the day punches, wit, wordplay, personal still matter, and i see a lot of that here in the league today..
    For sure bro respect

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Dope mag meth you the man

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Pal lol

- - - Updated - - -
    @King E dited in ur little power ranking thing. Missed it at first.
    good looks
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Ey 1-2 needs votes

Battle Record
    151-13

sending 2 bars just now @Meth