User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Cody Wilson

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Cody Wilson

What yall think?
    Hes the 3d printed gun guy. Recently arrested for statutory rape of a child.

Ppl are saying its a setup or entrapment.
    @Enoch Light whats ur thoughts on this whole thing?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Amen @Kill Spree
    Yall are gun guys, What are your thoughts?
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Re: Cody Wilson

I know of him, have never really followed him. Just know he 3D printed firearms and was a pro-gun activist.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

He got caught paying a kid to bang him.
    Ppl saying its a set up because he potentially coulda disrupted to whole gun control issue. So Ppl think he was set up

Thing is....how? How is it a set up? Did the fbi trick him into paying high school kids to bang him? Lmao. He just fucked up. No setup imo.
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Easily could have been a setup.

FBI has a predator task force where they pose as little kids. And utilize little informants to role play. At this point, accepting to meet with a child gets you prison time.

No sexual acts are needed. Teacher out here of high school got caught doing the shit. Was a big thing. High school teacher was communicating with this task force and attempted to meet this imaginary girl out in Brooklyn and they got him.

Battle Record
    122-29

He fucked her tho.
    I mean cmon, i hate the police more than anyone...but i doubt the cops will let him bang a kid

- - - Updated - - -

The set up part goes out the window once he actually fucked her. Fbi would be open to all sorts of child endangerment lawsuits
    -herbo

Battle Record
    0-2

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post
    He fucked her tho.
    I mean cmon, i hate the police more than anyone...but i doubt the cops will let him bang a kid

- - - Updated - - -

The set up part goes out the window once he actually fucked her. Fbi would be open to all sorts of child endangerment lawsuits
    these tasks forces they set up dont actually utilize children... they get adtul women who look younger than they are to play the role when they have people show up at places after agreeing to meet...
    and with the word statutory in there, that means the 'victim' was 16 years of age or older...

the only way it could be a setup is if someone paid the chick to make it happen, and she lied about her age... maybe he paid what he THOUGHT was an adult, but turned out to be a teenage girl...

and yeah, if the sex actually happened, theres no way that law enforcement is in on that... it COULD be a setup with the government involved, that isn't out of the realm of possibility...but if they are, they paid a 3rd party to make the shit happen....

but what most likely happened is, he paid an underage girl to fuck and thats that...
    although as famous as he is, as well known, the connections he has and such, unless hes just a straight up pedo theres no good reason why he should be paying for sex... and someone will call me gay for this next thing ima say, but whatever...anyway, he isnt a bad looking dude... he isnt fat or sloppy looking... he takes care of himself... id imagine most women would find him attractive...

this is sad to hear though because he not only had ammunition against the gun snatcher crowd...but he also was active in protection of the 1st amendment...
    his 3D printed gun file wasn't just a gun, but information... and information is supposed to be freely distributed whether anyone likes its content or not...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GAY N1GGER View Post
    SHUT YOUR FAGGOT ASS UP. FAGGOT.
    dope name... very imaginative-like...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15

Quote Originally Posted by Toobs View Post
    these tasks forces they set up dont actually utilize children... they get adtul women who look younger than they are to play the role when they have people show up at places after agreeing to meet...
    and with the word statutory in there, that means the 'victim' was 16 years of age or older...

the only way it could be a setup is if someone paid the chick to make it happen, and she lied about her age... maybe he paid what he THOUGHT was an adult, but turned out to be a teenage girl...

and yeah, if the sex actually happened, theres no way that law enforcement is in on that... it COULD be a setup with the government involved, that isn't out of the realm of possibility...but if they are, they paid a 3rd party to make the shit happen....

but what most likely happened is, he paid an underage girl to fuck and thats that...
    although as famous as he is, as well known, the connections he has and such, unless hes just a straight up pedo theres no good reason why he should be paying for sex... and someone will call me gay for this next thing ima say, but whatever...anyway, he isnt a bad looking dude... he isnt fat or sloppy looking... he takes care of himself... id imagine most women would find him attractive...

this is sad to hear though because he not only had ammunition against the gun snatcher crowd...but he also was active in protection of the 1st amendment...
    his 3D printed gun file wasn't just a gun, but information... and information is supposed to be freely distributed whether anyone likes its content or not...

- - - Updated - - -

dope name... very imaginative-like...
    Word.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

the fact that he actually had sex with her pretty much proves his guilt. . he also tried to flee the country

also, i do not support 3d printed guns, but i do supports 3d printed gun accessories

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    the fact that he actually had sex with her pretty much proves his guilt. . he also tried to flee the country

also, i do not support 3d printed guns, but i do supports 3d printed gun accessories
    Hmm. Thats interesting. Why not the 3d guns? Ive only ever heard ppl talk in favor FOR it

- - - Updated - - -

Also i agree it was more a case of a slip up than a set up
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15

He was a threat to the government. They have the means and power to get anything accomplished.

It was a setup. I don't think he intentionally fucked a minor. It was probably one of those - bitch lied about her age and baited him. She was probably paid off by someone who was paid off by the GOVT.

They needed him detained and they did what ever they could to get him detained.

Battle Record
    3-1
    Awards AOTW AOTM MOTM SS HW Champion Legendary Member OM HOF SS Season Champion

Quote Originally Posted by joog View Post
    Hmm. Thats interesting. Why not the 3d guns? Ive only ever heard ppl talk in favor FOR it

- - - Updated - - -

Also i agree it was more a case of a slip up than a set up
    firearms have to be designed with certain heat temperaments and specifications in order to be safe. i feel the integrity of the weapon would highly depend on both the material being used, and the quality of the actual printer itself. I dont want to be standing next to a guy at the range whos gun blows apart and sends shrapnel flying in my face . .

im all for people being able to build their own rifles. I have built AR's and AK's . . . but with certified parts that at least passed a form of inspection and gets sent through a QC process

An armed man is a citizen,
    An unarmed man is a victim

Battle Record
    122-29

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post
    He was a threat to the government. They have the means and power to get anything accomplished.

It was a setup. I don't think he intentionally fucked a minor. It was probably one of those - bitch lied about her age and baited him. She was probably paid off by someone who was paid off by the GOVT.

They needed him detained and they did what ever they could to get him detained.
    Not a set-up imo it was a slip up and they were waiting for him to slip up, so they def took advantage.

She did lie about her age tho. But i honestly dont think there's anything suspect about it, cuz chicks always lie about their age. No conspiracy there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Light View Post
    firearms have to be designed with certain heat temperaments and specifications in order to be safe. i feel the integrity of the weapon would highly depend on both the material being used, and the quality of the actual printer itself. I dont want to be standing next to a guy at the range whos gun blows apart and sends shrapnel flying in my face . .

im all for people being able to build their own rifles. I have built AR's and AK's . . . but with certified parts that at least passed a form of inspection and gets sent through a QC process
    Ahh. Never even thought of that. And ur right. Uve no fkn clue if the guy is using quality materials or not. Thats crazy. Also this shit is waaaaay too new for the market imo.
    -herbo