LLL SEASON XXIIRULES!

verses due: FRIDAY 11:59PST
    Minimum Lines = 10 Lines
    Maximum Lines = 20 Lines

CHAMP MATCH IS MIN 14 Lines

Extension: Up to opponent
    VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY
    BATTLES SET SHORTLY AFTER!
    EVERYONE IS REQUIRED TO VOTE ON LLL champ,FL CHAMP(if OFV) and LLL Contender matches
    EVERYONE IS ALSO REQUIRED TO PROVIDE 3 OTHER VOTING LINKS FROM LEAGUE
    Failure to provide these links will result in vote deduction In fallowing week
    Failure to meet these requirments two weeks in a row will Earn yourself an L on your record & 3 weeks till Title contension
    3 Week Failure = Season Ban

1 no shows you out for the fallowing week.
    3 no shows you out for season.

Since everyone MUST Vote on Champ/Contenders
    Those battles will be Majority Votes WIN!!

NO BITING OR RECYCLING!!!!
    Biting results in a SEASON BAN
    Recycle Once = DQ
    RECYCLE TWICE = BANNED FOR SEASON

Contender match loses result in 2 weeks till contension

CHECKS,VERSES VOTES ONLY IN BATTLE THREADS!!!!!

Pic Battles MUST BE AGREED ON! IF NOT THAN NO PICS!!

@High And Drunk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You've Earned a Custom Title! hello there's Avatar
    Battle Record
    1-9

Re: Week 7: High and Drunk 1-3 vs. Cheesecake Assassin 2-3

Goddamn championship battle.

So 12.

Battle Record
    1-9

EXTRA! EXTRA! The battle of two helmets! Tendie sauce soaked in your couch!
    It's game day, cuz. When I give you the finger... all I see is foam in your mouth..!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezecake The Bad Man
    The whole league is no competition, I don't need gun play bars to have deadly responses.
    Shit I let bomb bar'd replace me, because these killing sprees weight heavy on my conscious.
    OOooOOooOOooo.. Man, I'm exhausted. He'll peel your intestines! His enemies have lost heads!
    Bitch, PLEASE! The amount of filler YOU pack in? You just RAP casings -- you're a sausage..!!

I'm chummy with his Honey, damn straight. She ooze when I Lay Her, makin' her hands shake..
    When she's white in the middle, I'm brown round the edges... and we ain't never makin' a pancake..!!

Your bitch bored with your layin' pipe... I CEMENT our bond with thick dick swangin'..
    MMmm... I pop white all over that spade, till the fit so smooth she call me for brick-laying..!!

Listen, boy... you're Whipped when this dance is done! When it comes to Rays you can't withstand the son..
    Voters never go bananas over your punchlines... So I don't need to Plant a Shun..!!

They forget every shot you take! But my spank bank? Loaded and I BEEN horny..
    Brace yourself when I bust: Cuz I Wreck Elections every time I Rifle through memories..!!

Stranger

Quote Originally Posted by high and drunk
    He's joking but without long bar I smoke this fat bastard.

No one is safe from High and Drunk.

I already killed you once, they always feeding you to the wolf, so it's evident your hurt.
    Keep typing away, cuz we don't give a fuck about your text, like the presidential alert.
    I'll give you a final tip, if you want to stop loosing, you probably should battle me, less.
    I'm not a bad guy, I'll go easy on the diss, cuz a roast is for someone you actually respect.
    I don't see you sticking around for the long haul, because your getting bodied left and right.
    All your bars are fuckin predictable, if you surprise anyone, it's because you aint left the site.
    He clearly can't hold his liqour, I can see him tripping in bars, and that's not hard to envision.
    How are we not safe from drunk, when he'll just fall sleep before he even starts the ignition.
    No more pedo jokes, but if these kids willingly step to me, that should be the opening act.
    Don't matter the format, because you must be talking about meat if your smoking the fat.
    Meth predicted you to win, if he really off the rails, he needs to be giving up the habbit.
    Because it's obvious it's fucking him up, if he thinks its logical that I'll be a victim of a faggit.

RANK #10
    Battle Record
    92-22
    Awards 75+ Wins

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post
    It's game day, cuz. When I give you the finger... all I see is foam in your mouth..!!
    No...

OOooOOooOOooo.. Man, I'm exhausted. He'll peel your intestines! His enemies have lost heads!
    Bitch, PLEASE! The amount of filler YOU pack in? You just RAP casings -- you're a sausage..!!
    Lol clever
    I'm chummy with his Honey, damn straight. She ooze when I Lay Her, makin' her hands shake..
    When she's white in the middle, I'm brown round the edges... and we ain't never makin' a pancake..!!
    Brown around the edges? Decent I guess
    Your bitch bored with your layin' pipe... I CEMENT our bond with thick dick swangin'..
    MMmm... I pop white all over that spade, till the fit so smooth she call me for brick-laying..!!
    I dig it
    Listen, boy... you're Whipped when this dance is done! When it comes to Rays you can't withstand the son..
    Voters never go bananas over your punchlines... So I don't need to Plant a Shun..!!
    I mean the w/p was decent but where does does plant a shun mean.
    I know plantation is what u were going for but plant a shun is puzzling me

Brace yourself when I bust: Cuz I Wreck Elections every time I Rifle through memories..!!
    Eh, could have been cool w/ the wordplay but u worded it kinda gay imo

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin View Post

I already killed you once, they always feeding you to the wolf, so it's evident your hurt.
    Keep typing away, cuz we don't give a fuck about your text, like the presidential alert.
    Decent relevant punch
    I'll give you a final tip, if you want to stop loosing, you probably should battle me, less.
    I'm not a bad guy, I'll go easy on the diss, cuz a roast is for someone you actually respect.
    Eh weak, ok concept
    I don't see you sticking around for the long haul, because your getting bodied left and right.
    All your bars are fuckin predictable, if you surprise anyone, it's because you aint left the site.
    Cool
    He clearly can't hold his liqour, I can see him tripping in bars, and that's not hard to envision.
    How are we not safe from drunk, when he'll just fall sleep before he even starts the ignition.
    Cool, could have done more w/ it, kinda weak
    No more pedo jokes, but if these kids willingly step to me, that should be the opening act.
    Don't matter the format, because you must be talking about meat if your smoking the fat.
    No
    Meth predicted you to win, if he really off the rails, he needs to be giving up the habbit.
    Because it's obvious it's fucking him up, if he thinks its logical that I'll be a victim of a faggit.
    Good bar all the way until when u landed the punch imo. Could have hit harder
    Man I don't even know.

High and Drunk had some decent punches & although he had some weird ones, they were creative

Cheese missed a few times as well but his punches wereren't as creative. Some good ones though, just simple or didnt do enough w/ the concept

Of the punches that did land effectively I have it at:

Prez alert
    surprise anyone

vs

Sausage lining
    Brick laying

I'ma give it to High this time around.
    Last edited by YG; October 4th, 2018 at 10:00 AM

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    9-6

Re: Week 7: High and Drunk 1-3 vs. Cheesecake Assassin 2-3 OPEN FOR VOTES

Vs

Uninspired battle... I thought Dia would win after reading drunks verse since it was EVERYWHERE and literally does lil to attack Dia personally...just filler really with prewritten punches,,,

But Dia came with bravado and really said nothing either... u kinda just rambled on and threw mini punches, no actual hits...ive seen u write better against me ...

V- High

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

2-0 h&d moreeee votesss

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    1-9

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    2-0 h&d moreeee votesss
    Vote son!

Battle Record
    12-3
    Awards Cypher Winner Golden Glove Champion GBL Champion LLL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion FL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by High And Drunk View Post

1/3

2/3
    1/3
    1/3
    1/3
    1/3
    7/18

2/3
    1/3
    2/3
    1/3
    1/3
    1/3

8/18

v. dia...he edges it out. alil more polished all around

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

vs

HAD, actually a lot better than some earlier verses. still have some work to do tho, your best concept was the foam finger flip. after that wasn't feeling anything. u should focus more on being more harsh with the actual diss now, like for example theres not much harsh about calling someone a sausage, it's just corny. being clever with a corny diss doesn't make it hit any harder.

Cheese had some decent lines. presidential alert was an ok current event punch, surprise was a decent personal, nothing too creative but i like the personal shit so i was feeling it. i think the verse started to fall off towards the end but overall i liked the more direct and personal approach.

vote Cheesecake factory
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

2-2 first up by 2 or the first one winning by the time im home

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

high/drunk:
    opener- i liked where u were going w the setup here, but the punch fell flat imo. the overall concept of this was a good idea tho
    sausage- i didnt like how this ended up, but again the concept was good
    recolection- same as above

vs

cunt cheese:
    prez alert- meh, predictable bar tbh but props on using it first
    roast- i actually liked this one
    leave the site- decent

vote cunt cheese.
    dia had the better overall verse imo
    highanddrunk, u have good ideas, just work on simplifying them and making them sting abit more. because conceptually, u had this won. but youre not displaying your ideas to max potential imo
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

Quote Originally Posted by H&D

no
    creativity was there but whack concept

ok. creative again, better concept, weak wording
    jab nonetheless

hell no. same as ur first bar x2

nahh man

corny & forced-ish concept here, not feeling the wp

wtf was this?
    culda done something dope w the recollections wp, but this wasnt it dog
    gay ass weird af concept

no good punches
    1 jab
    5 misses
    vs

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake Assassin

no, weak

*losing
    & no, this was bad and bland af

again, bland.. BUT not as bad and did slightly hit

ok

wtf, no

whackkk
    @Caged this batt culd go either way, thats how... (in regards to ur recent q in the chat)
    v/cheesecake ass, barely

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

This could have been nice... but you didnt even really diss him here...

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezecake The Bad Man
    The whole league is no competition, I don't need gun play bars to have deadly responses.
    Shit I let bomb bar'd replace me, because these killing sprees weight heavy on my conscious.
    Trash^^

Should have tweaked this man... You called him a sausage...miss
    This is wack man....white in the middle? brown around the edges... NVM gabage.
    Nah man... this lame
    No
    Brace yourself when I bust: Cuz I Wreck Elections every time I Rifle through memories..!
    What? what are you even talking about

vs

basic and Joes was better
    What?
    Nah man you need to try different angles with this concept.. dumb it down and word it harsher/witty. Miss
    this was ok. Needs to be dumbed down has light impact tho
    Smoking the Fat? what?
    No

Overall - this may be the worst battle I've voted on... IDK who to even vote for really. Both missed pretty much every bar. Dia had better concepts i guess but both werent good at all.

V/Dia for better attempts i guess man.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Dia wins