User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: "Don't Mention It"[Prod. by Homage]

Battle Record
    2-4

"Don't Mention It"[Prod. by Homage]

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    2-4

Re: "Don't Mention It"[Prod. by Homage]

lets get a collab going!
    anyone down?

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    128-135
    Awards 1-2 Punch HW Champion 100+ Wins FL Champion VBL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by LEWSHiS View Post
    lets get a collab going!
    anyone down?
    Dope man real shit “I’ll take the bullet for ya every time I’m able to. Always a fan of your gritty delivery man.

- - - Updated - - -

lets get a collab going!
    anyone down?

Should do a site YouTube collab pick a beat a concept and everyone get on it
    [url]https:

Battle Record
    2-4

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Boston View Post
    Dope man real shit “I’ll take the bullet for ya every time I’m able to. Always a fan of your gritty delivery man.

- - - Updated - - -

Should do a site YouTube collab pick a beat a concept and everyone get on it
    yo bos hit me up witta PM

dope just wish it had been longer and had a hook.. maybe it's just a preview. Also, I kinda wish the video didn't have the fx on them and was just you rapping, but I liked how you put the hood up when the filter part of the verse came on.

lets get a collab going!
    anyone down?
    send something! we could stomp on a mechanical 'gangster' know what I mean? lol