User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst ... 2 3
Showing results 31 to 45 of 45

Thread: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 2

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Re: UNPOPULAR OPINION- 2

Keanu trash.
    I just watched "knock knock". The movie is straight. I liked it. But he's terrible in it. The two chicks in that movie acted circles around him tbh. They made the movie. And these are 2 chicks ive never seen act in anything, its possibly theyre "casting couch" hires and they still blew him out the water. I was embarrassed for him. Hes not believable in his roles. I had no emotional attachment to his character. Never wanted to see tje "good guy" get slaughtered more than when i watched knock knock
    Kill a bitch and kill her kid
    all depends what her nigga did
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

Some blasphemy going on in here.

Samuel Jackson is good actor, but a great character. Not a lot of range but it doesn't matter coz he picks his roles well. U can't expect every actor to be phillip Seymour Hoffman, dudes have different skill sets.

Keanu is kinda similar, definitely more hit and miss. When he hits he fucking hits tho. Speed matrix bill and ted John wick all instant staples.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Leonardo DiCaprio the GOAT.

That nigga can legit play ANY ROLE and kill it in every role he plays.

No one like him. NO ONE.

Battle Record
    122-29
    Awards Masquerade Champion - Award Request Accepted GBL Champion FL Tournament Winner FL Tag Champion LLL HOF Cypher Winner LLL Champion 1-2 Season Champion 100+ Wins 1-2 Punch HW Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Amen View Post

No one like him. NO ONE.
    He def up there. I think Billy Bob is top 5. Also Jamie Foxx is an incredible actor
    -herbo

Battle Record
    51-15
    Awards LLL HOF Cypher Winner 50+ Wins - User has reached 50 wins or more. FL Champion FL HOF

Denzel the GOAT black man actor, tho.

Battle Record
    122-29

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Some blasphemy going on in here.

Samuel Jackson is good actor, but a great character. Not a lot of range but it doesn't matter coz he picks his roles well. U can't expect every actor to be phillip Seymour Hoffman, dudes have different skill sets.

Keanu is kinda similar, definitely more hit and miss. When he hits he fucking hits tho. Speed matrix bill and ted John wick all instant staples.
    mannn. i just dont think sam jack is good. i like him, dont get me wrong, ill watch anything hes in. and he def does a good "cool guy" or "guy that yells at ppl" but he's no range. and when i see his name in a movie, i pretty much know how his role is gonna be. he should step out of his comfort zone tbh
    -herbo

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

No one like him. NO ONE.
    guy never made a bad movie, hard to argue. I would still say guys like pacino, hoffman, daniel day lewis, and christian bale have a legit claim also. but when it comes to choosing the right movies/roles, no one has had a better track record than leo.

Quote Originally Posted by Greedy View Post
    mannn. i just dont think sam jack is good. i like him, dont get me wrong, ill watch anything hes in. and he def does a good "cool guy" or "guy that yells at ppl" but he's no range. and when i see his name in a movie, i pretty much know how his role is gonna be. he should step out of his comfort zone tbh
    props on shouting out billy bob.

agreed with no range, but when it comes to playing a bad motherfucker there's no better. u ever see Unthinkable? dude killed it
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15

Robert Dinero.

Battle Record
    64-17

Robert Dinero.
    definitely a favorite of mine too.

i can't wait for the new jimmy hoffa movie. the whole cast is unbelievable.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    51-15

Your accomps are fucked up, SMH.

But word, me neither. That's going to be dope.

Dinero, Al Pacciano and Denzel are my favorite actors.

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Wtf happened to ur accomps @King

Ill fix it when home

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    64-17

Quote Originally Posted by Meth View Post
    Wtf happened to ur accomps @King

Ill fix it when home
    idk, i didn't have SAP tournament champ on the list before, it just popped up with that link. i won that tourney but i was told i didn't have room for more accomps. if i do i also need LLL Season Champ and RB HoF......and 2x LLL Champ haha
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    idk, i didn't have SAP tournament champ on the list before, it just popped up with that link. i won that tourney but i was told i didn't have room for more accomps. if i do i also need LLL Season Champ and RB HoF......and 2x LLL Champ haha
    fixed

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    51-15

Your accomps are fucked up, SMH.

But word, me neither. That's going to be dope.

Dinero, Al Pacciano and Denzel are my favorite actors.
    And DiCaprio. He's probably my all time.

Battle Record
    0-2

You're a nerd who plays computer games. World of Warcrafts or w/e the entire fuck it's called. Of course you thought that make believe fantasy movie was epic.
    a grown ass man who thinks the word nerd means something...

is a grown ass man whose mind never left high school...