User Tag List

Showing results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Week 7 mag

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Week 7 mag

INTRO
    Whats up yall. Here with the week 4/5 Mag. IF ANY OF YALL WANT TO HELP WITH FURTHER MAGS OR HAVE SUGGESTIONS PLEASE DO SO! leagues should be picking up soon here as the other place is slowing down quick. Last Mag I mentioned we'll be anouncing a tourney/event... That will be Announced Tomorrow By your boy @Amen . ALSO we trying to get more Golden Gloves going... If you dont know what those are peep the forum I pulled it out the archives. You win a Sick Golden Glove Medal and a accomp. Gotta bring them bars though real quick. Anyways lets Get into TOP PUNCHES week 4/5

WEEK FIVE
    By: JoogDaGawd

5) King-
    I'll hold court in the street, u dont wanna battle, war or fight me
    Anything u trial fail, I'll judge dredd u then judge kavanaugh ur wifey

-I thought the trial wp was played, so it took away impact for me. But the tie ins were relevant to the overall concept, and the voters really dug it.

4.)BombSpree-
    Ur girl Wet Knowing U Dead! a beach she'll rest W/Spree
    Give Barbadian Vacation there after Dumpin Ur body In the West Indeas

-This was pretty solid w a fresh np for BarComic

3.)Big Smog-

If u think u drop funk, the alcohols talkin cuz this stinking slobs dumb
    Man i'll break ya jaw so ur mouth gets wired shut... give u a real drinking problem

-I liked it. Good personal. Good angle. Voters thought Kill won, but thought this was nice.

2.) Blue Bayou-
    I do this proper chump. champ match is mine if you drop ur snuffed..
    u wont ‘ClearBlue with 2-Lines’.. that’s just ur girls Pregnancy Test once i knock her up

-Another solid bar from this guy. I personally didn't love it, but the voters did. Smart move using a self np.

1.)Bar Comic-
    rile me. u'll sink a mile deep if i fire heat, my homey
    im an animal w the strap around bomb -wile e coyote

-Fresh concept/w a fresh np. Short and to the point. Nice bar here. Im ranking this the best bar of week 5.

ONLY BECAUSE I CANT VOTE FOR MYSELF

WEEK SIX
    By:Kill Spree

5.)Joog

His wife cheating on him is no laughin matter. For real, this guys a dummy
    And really, its not that amusing......her EVERY weekend, but still its kinda funny

-Thought this was worded well. cool concept, simple but connects with that swaggy flow you got.

4.)Bomb Bard(Was going to use Dills bar but I aint a fan of it sorry bro)

Wen Me & these crabs meet? A boat load of bullets go into these lame pricks
    Guns that’ll hit up Boston Than MV.. & I’ll dump their bodies between those loctaions

-Fuck yall

3.) Barcotic-
    smg heavily prepped, lead cocked & entering heads. lets talk
    ill put enough drums in bayous to support every redneck's dock

-Dope punch here. Concept was slick. I havent seen that on Bayou yet so props

2.)King
    I'm living outlandish, yo. see the most slammin ho's n they're mine
    Closest joog gets to extravagance is when a bitch collects the grandiose for her time

-Idk I might be missing something but everyone seemed to love it

1.)Blue Bayou
    we USED to be boys. back when u weren't so weak w/ the writtens..
    but as far as Bonsai ended ours the SECOND i heard u Trimmed Trees for a livin

-This was a dope bar here. wordplay was slick, jockin on Bars job and shit. Nice all around

5.)Meth

4.)Smog

3.)Greedy

2.)King

1.)Bayou

WITH J DILL
    Hosted By: BashDaGawd

What's up, in here with the boy Dill. What's good homie?

What’s good my G

What do you think about the state of text now vs when you 1st started?

When I first started shit was popping. FL had battles getting set left and right. Both FL and BA at NC we’re both 10+ pages deep w/ battles. As far as talent I would say people are still bringing it. Just more so in the leagues rather than just random battles. As far as the state of text though, the activity has dropped off but the talent is definitely still here.

Which textcees impress you the most since you've been back?

I’m gonna go w/ Joog, Smog, Bayou, Barcotic. A lot of dope heads are still out here. Even tho text been falling off a lil bit, we still have people who will constantly drop dope, fresh bars. My dawg Bash aka Ryno been consistent with it too. My favorite to read though would prolly be Cashius and Jabari over at NC. King been bringing it since his return as well.

Who's the biggest threat in the 1-2 league?

In my opinion, not including the current champ, the biggest threats here would be Joog, Barcotic, & King. They barely drop anything less than dope in their battles and they seem to be a step ahead of the competition. We have a well rounded league this season though and you never know who will pull off that upset.

Best bar you've read in the 1-2 league this season?

Hmm. The best bar I’ve seen this season...

King had some dope shit against smog w/ the grandiose wordplay

Bayou had a nice punch as well against Barcotic in that recent champ match. Bar came with it too I just think Bayou had the better punch

Yea it’s between those two.

Joog been killing it in the cypher this week as well

& people like Joog, Jem, Grimm be coming with some creative stuff all the time.

Alright man, that's for the answers and keep doin ya thang man. You're a dope textcee. Stay active. Any shouts?

Thanks my G. You too

Shout outs to Bash for the interview

Shout out to Amen for champing that 1-2 on NC. Jit dumb ugly though

Shout out to everyone actively voting and battling. I love getting to vote on everyone’s shit week in & week out

Shout out to Spree for keeping this shit going

Shout out to Meth for running a dope LLL season

Shout out to Big Bolo who’s bout to get his ass beat when he touch down in Tampa

By:Barcomic

Grimm vs Caged

-i meannn, i hate lenox's new name.. & gr's longbar style... but len is actually pretty decent when he takes his time to develope his concepts n wording, as is grimm when he tones dofwn his '05 style n uses his dope ideas in a more suitable fashion aka legible. this is damn close tbh, ima go w grimm via split decision. ive noticed a change

Joe Boston vs Core Vet

-i feel as if jb is about to get back on track.. unfortunately the train is still active, but it wont make contact until after this battle. cv has been in a bad mood lately and will likely use 12 o'clock elbows. i got joe boston via DQ

Contenders: Greedy vs Smog

-classic matchup here... we got greedy, a crafty wordsmith much like myself vs smog, a lesser crafty but sometimes harsher landing mf going at it so see who takes on the champ next. ima have to dig a little for this prediction.. n i think since joog has no other leagues or battles to worry about, he has the advantage. whole weeks to word 2 lines. im going w greedy via tko bc of it

Letterman vs MV

-ive come to the conclusion letter got dickriders somewhere down the line n some of them are still clinging on for dear life. nah, hes not bad.. definitely at least average but IMO thats where it ends. i think he gets lazy and uses played shit a lot, cats just pass it bc they dont kno the fkn difference, but ay. hes also got some fresh dope shit from time to time. i just think urkel is overrated. i sooort of remember mv, but iunno... he used to be aight, but timesv changed, styles have evolved, he may be too rusty & not quite accustomed yet to take out a letterman (if letter shows up). i got letterman winning via tko

Championship: Blue Bayou vs King

-OK, two of my favorites to read. always have been. both top 20 all time IMO, blue squeaking in the top 10 due to his successes on multiple sites. i see both guys going w/ wordplays here, & i think bb has a small advantage there. could go either way so i wuldnt bet the crib on it, but blue bayou via split decision

Bomb Bard vs John Dillinger

-interesting... we got bomb aka spree who is mad creative but overwords his concepts, and we got jd who also got bars but underwords his concepts. the happy medium is directly in the middle of yall. this is hard, n will proly be a good bout. ima go w bomb bard via split decision. he gon have the creative edge

Knowp vs Meth

-meth has been dropping some pretty cool shit lately, whilst putting in work running shit. i personally thought he deserved more props than he got in our gunbar contenders (lll) but either way i think hes had some heat so far in the 1-2 as well. knowp doesnt give af anymore, but is still always a dark horse. one of the most inconsistent battlers, but when hes on.. hes on. i just dont see that being this wk. i got meth winning via tko

Barcotic vs Jem

-good luck
    i like the new name btw

WTF@RB ACTIVE AS FUCK!
    WTF @ NO TOPICAL WRITERS THO
    WTF @ IF YOU KNOW THEM BRING THEM HERE THO!
    WTF @NC & RB TEAMING UP TO HELP EACHOTHER
    WTF @NC HEADS NS'ING SO I NS'D
    WTF @A RB HEAD GOES INTO THEIR 1-2 LEAGUE & CHAMPS THE SEASON
    WTF @ IT BEING @Amen
    FUCK AMEN
    WTF @ SOBE COMING BACK
    WTF @Sway ING IN THE CHAT GONNA GET PPL DQ'D RIGHT THE FUCK UP
    WTF @ RICAN THREATENS TO PULL UP AND I GAVE HIM MY LOCATION AND HERE I AM? PUSSY FAGGOT
    WTF @ WTF' ARE BACK

OUTRO
    FUCK YALL SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. MAKE SURE TO SIGHN INTO LIGHTNING ROUNDS YOU FUCKS. I want to have battles closed sunday. Set sunday with mag sunday. ALSO everyone be aware of the GOLDEN GLOVES we tryin to run yall.... We need ppl with them BARS to sign up. ALSO hit the lounge and sign up for AMENS tourney/Event/ Link in my sig

Battle Record
    86-54
    Awards SAP Champion - Award Request Accepted LLL Champion - Award Request Accepted Key Tourney Champion Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion 75+ Wins FL Champion - Winning the FL Champion Battle.

Re: Week 7 mag(5/6 review coming soon)

Mags up

Battle Record
    23-10
    Awards LLL Champion

Re: Week 7 mag

Dope mav

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Battle Record
    86-54

OPEN

Battle Record
    86-54

Interview added

You've Earned a Custom Title! Smog's Avatar
    Battle Record
    66-52
    Awards LLL Champion 1-2 Punch HW Champion 25+ Wins FL Champion 1-2 Season Champion

Everyone involved, preciate the time.. good stuff

Battle Record
    64-17
    Awards Legendary Battle SAP Champion 1-2 Season Champion FL Champion LLL Champion Haiku Champion OM HOF Legendary Member LLL Season Champion PC HOF

dope shit @Kill Spree and crew. cool mag

for whoever didnt get the grandiose punch, grandiose/grand he owes.
    The Last Level

Battle Record
    151-13
    Awards 150+ Wins Legendary Member 1-2 Punch HW Champion Cypher Winner OM HOF FL HOF LLL Champion FL Champion LLL Season Champion LLL HOF

other than missing me in the power rankings, gd stuff

Battle Record
    277-128
    Awards Cypher Winner 1-2 Punch HW Champion FL Champion Golden Glove Champion 200+ Wins

Lol I really don't gaf. Just didn't think it was that obvious. Lol

You've Earned a Custom Title!
    Battle Record
    3-4

damn haha, awesome mag, all the bars had me laughing, especially the kavanaugh one.

Battle Record
    86-54

Quote Originally Posted by KnowP View Post
    Lol I really don't gaf. Just didn't think it was that obvious. Lol
    Yeah.. go with that

Battle Record
    5-10
    Awards No Show 1-2 Punch HW Champion - 1-2 Champion

Good to see activity.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 50 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.